Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha (1601 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Nnamdi Kanu Awarded As Most Truthful Igbo Man Alive PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by DONSMITH123(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, on Monday described the Igbos as “the most truthful, committed and trust -worthy people but often misunderstood in the country.’’

Speaking when he received the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, in Government House, Owerri, Okorocha said that Imo had witnessed tremendous progress under his leadership.

He described Imo as as “one of the safest states’’ in Nigeria, where there was no more kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism and baby factory syndrome.

He attributed the relative peace and security in the state to the efforts of the security agencies, especially the Nigerian army.

He commended the military for the successes being recorded in the fight against insurgency and terrorism in the North East.

He noted that such successes had not been achieved in Syria and other parts of the world battling terrorism.

Okorocha also commended the army for the “Exercise Crocodile Smile” and newly introduced “Exercise Python Dance” in the South-South and South-East zone.

He urged the security agencies to do whatever they could to secure the pipelines to enable free flow of oil to generate revenue for the nation.

He promised to continue to support the army.

Earlier, Buratai told the governor that he was in the state for the 2018 Chief of Army Staff Conference.

He told the governor that “Python Dance” was an exercise to update troops in the South- East on their rudiments and basics of their job.

Buratai said during the conference, the army would offer free medical services to the people of the state.

http://punchng.com/igbos-truthful-committed-often-misunderstood-gov-okorocha/

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by SillyMods: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Igbos most truthful and trust-worthy?

grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

That of committed I agree. After all, it depends on what type of commitment we're alking of.

Committed to unity of Nigeria? No. They want Biafra but they don't know how to go about it. grin grin
Committed to good governance? No. they support every known corrupt person, dead or alive. grin grin
Committed to fraud and drug-pushing? yes grin grin grin
Committed to chest-beating and noise-making? yes grin grin grin
Committed to baby-factory children? Yes grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by DONSMITH123(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:
Igbo most truthful?

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

suprise?
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Great comment wink
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2016
truthful? even notoriousbabe cant tell me he's truthful

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by stephnie1(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
not only.
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by SharkTank(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:
Igbo most truthful and trust-worthy?
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin
That of committed I agree. After all, it depends on what type of commitment we're alking of.
Committed to unity of Nigeria? No.
Committed to good governance? No
stephnie1:
not only.

AFONJAS TRYING TO SPOIL THE NAME OF IGBOS SINCE DAY 1 COS THEY KNOW THEIR SURVIVAL IN NIGERIAA, POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH IGBOS ARE MARGINALIZED

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by stephnie1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

watch how they will rush down here to finish you grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by SillyMods: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
stephnie1:

Make I run away before dem reach.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by SweetLove0(f): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
story
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by SweetLove0(f): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by stephnie1(f): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

Make I run away before dem reach.

grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by stephnie1(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

AFONJAS TRYING TO SPOIL THE NAME OF IGBOS SINCE DAY 1 COS THEY KNOW THEIR SURVIVAL IN NIGERIAA, POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH IGBOS ARE MARGINALIZED

we all knew where you guys belong. Okoro is only trying to make you people feel important

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by TimeManager(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ego Tripping... If they don't, who will?
Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Ehiscotch(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
The average igbo man is commited to his business - commited to a fault where he can't be so truthful.
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by muykem: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Most committed, most emotional and most unrealistic but less trustworthy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by TimeManager(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Nyanmiri, OSU poison is real, don't go near----- brotherly advice.
Truth is mine!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by CSTR13: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Okorocha the chairman of APC southern branch. You have the support of ndi-igbos, thanks to afonja foolishness.
We are with you in your APC adventure as long as he promotes igbo interests like he is gradually beginning to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by CSTR13: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

Committed to unity of Nigeria? No. They want Biafra but they don't know how to go about it. grin grin
Committed to good governance? No. they support every known corrupt person, dead or alive. grin grin
Pained afonja.
Okorocha has kicked your jagaban to the curb of irrelevance tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Godprotectigbo2(f): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
CSTR13:
Pained afonja.
Okorocha has kicked your jagaban to the curb of irrelevance tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

I FEEL OFONJA PAIN IS NOT EASY....THEY ARE NOW IN BACK SEAT grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Godprotectigbo2(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
CSTR13:
Okorocha the chairman of APC southern branch. You have the support of ndi-igbos, thanks to afonja foolishness.
We are with you in your APC adventure as long as he promotes igbo interests like he is gradually beginning to do.

ROCHAS IS THE CHAIRMAN NOW cool cool cool cool
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Godprotectigbo2(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

Y OFONJAS are good in

rape= A1
AGBERO=A1
RITUAL=A1
BETRAY=A1
YAHOO YAHOO= A1
SCAMMER=A1
WEED PLANTING=A1
BLEACHING=A1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Op can u see me

pls is it okorocha saying this
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Fidelismaria: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
MTcheeew i was xpectin to read a meaningful write up not dis crap

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
stephnie1:

Are you better than any igbo person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by stephnie1(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
Are you better than any igbo person

E PAIN YOU?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
He is right, Igbos are too truthful and sincere to a fault. The reason why we are yet to get it right politically.
I STAND WITH ROCHAS ON THIS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by dikeigbo2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
SillyMods:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by SIRmanjar(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ad d most industilouz ad d most criminal minded pipu but dem get liver cha.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by DONSMITH123(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin
SIRmanjar:
Ad d most industilouz ad d most criminal minded pipu but dem get liver cha.
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
stephnie1:

E PAIN YOU?
Not when I'm better than you grin
Re: Igbos Most Truthful, Committed, Misunderstood – Okorocha by stephnie1(f): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
Not when I'm better than you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Must Run For Second Term – El-rufai / Breaking(video): South-east Govs, Kanu Agree On Biafra In Closed-door Meeting / Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.