Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigeria Is Most Blessed, Says Bonnke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is Most Blessed, Says Bonnke (581 Views)

Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent / Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Ahead Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Most Blessed, Says Bonnke by Mcfeddy(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2009
A German-born international evangelist, Reinhard Bonnke, has adjudged Nigeria as the most blessed in the world.

Mr. Bonnke said his assertion was based on facts he has about the countries of the world.

He spoke to journalists in Ibadan on Tuesday after paying a courtesy call on the Oyo State Governor, Adebayo Alao-Akala, shortly after his arrival in the state capital.

He is billed to start a five-day open-air crusade in the city today.

Mr. Bonnke, however, said Nigerians are not enjoying the blessings in the country because the leaders are yet to find the appropriate way to distribute them equitably.

“If a system can be found for all to benefit, this could be the most prosperous country on the earth. I have a very high opinion of Nigeria. Wherever I go in the world when I am asked about Nigeria, some people come up with bad stories and I say I know Nigeria, and I must say in my whole life I have never seen a country in the whole world, that is more blessed than Nigeria. That is my personal testimony,” he said.

Though this is not his first time in Nigeria, Mr. Bonnke said his visit is special because it is specifically packaged to mark his 50 years as an evangelist.

Ibadan has been agog with activities advertising the five-day revival in the form of electronic jingles on radio and television stations, even prior to his arrival. Churches have also been mobilising their members to attend.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Blessed, Says Bonnke by 1forall: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2009
Another wake up call

(1) (Reply)

How Google Adsense Works / Nigeria President Yar'adua Budget Signature 'forged' / Cisco Ccna Hardware Lab With Training Manuals For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.