Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,221 members, 7,839,173 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) (541 Views)

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / I'm Depressed Over My Height / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by waluga(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Am 26yrs old and working in a private firm, a job i got with the help of my brother, I've always been an introvert but also go out with friends and family occasionally(which makes me a partial extrovert as well) , late last year due to lack of job i started learning fashion designing, which last for just five months, when i discover that people that we do play together before started drawing back and making faces at me whenever i pass-by and i also discover that i do av a loud outburst whenever someone say things that's abusive or i cant relate to directly, this keeps me more indoor and lonely cos i feel nobody want to have anything to do with me, i always feel my family was lying to me about my state of health and blame everyone around me for everything going on...my fear now is that my family only told me am depressed and having anxiety but the look on people faces as i move around on my daily routine tells me there is more than that.
People have been calling me names like Aja 4, Skelewu, Cause trouble, of which i cant relate to at all.....pls nairalanders i need your advice this is killing me inside, i av no gf cos am scared to make moves, i hardly go out in daylight on weekends, and my colleagues at work hardly play or talk to me!!! the job i have right now i only think i got it as a compensation from my brother just for me to think am okay.
Pls help me....i need ur advices..
Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by yomi007k(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
undecided
The only problem I see here is dt u r seeking people's approval to be in existence.

Guy let dem call u watever dey want. Dont give a damn.

Do ur job well, build urself n ur finances.

There is no problem with being an introvert ....get play staion n ball.

Thia naija na all man for him self n God for us all...all dos friends dont gat ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by RichDad1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
I pray this does not leads to depression.

You need to work on your self esteem bro. undecided
Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by fijiano202(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
the only problem is u,u have no life of ur own,u look at others to live,u need to change environ and make new friends
Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by waluga(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
thanks boss...Appreciate
yomi007k:
undecided
The only problem I see here is dt u r seeking people's approval to be in existence.

Guy let dem call u watever dey want. Dont give a damn.

Do ur job well, build urself n ur finances.

There is no problem with being an introvert ....get play staion n ball.

Thia naija na all man for him self n God for us all...all dos friends dont gat ur back.
Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by waluga(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
fijiano202:
the only problem is u,u have no life of ur own,u look at others to live,u need to change environ and make new friends
thanks boss really appreciate God bless
Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by waluga(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
fijiano202:
thanks boss
Re: Help!!!people Call Me Skelewu And Aja4 (but My Fam Think Am Depressed) by waluga(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
RichDad1:
I pray this does not leads to depression.

You need to work on your self esteem bro. undecided
thanks man...but how can i go about that am a bit confused

(1) (Reply)

oops / Medics Get In Here And Have Your Say / The Most Common Ailments Treated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.