Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) (2102 Views)

Police Gun Down Two Armed Robbers In Warri / Police Gun Down Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Rivers State (graphic Photo) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by LifeDrama: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers In Kenya, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (Pics)

Police in Nakuru town gunned down three heavily armed robbers on Thursday, December 1, following a tip-off from a member of the public
The three were ambushed as they trailed a businessman who had withdrawn money from a bank near Waterbuck Hotel.
Police officers recovered an AK-47 gun, a pistol, number plates and police uniforms from the suspects.

One of the suspects was also found with a police identification card. The officers could not immediately establish if indeed he was a police officer off duty.

On visiting the suspects' house in Lanet, the officers recovered three vehicles, more number plates and jungle police uniforms.

The pistol, according to Nakuru county police boss Hassan Barua, had been stolen from one of his officers a while ago.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/2016/12/05/police-gun-down-deadly-robbers-one-of-them-is-a-police-officer-off-duty-photos/

Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by psucc(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Born to steal
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by abiolert(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
crime in africa
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hope that criminal police officer that was gunned down with the robbers is not from Nigerian police, Pls check the ID card very well.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Klamour: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
He wanted to train his boys practically and met his Waterloo. Pray for such ending for all unrepentant criminals hiding under the law enforcement agencies.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
AFONJAS
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by numericalguy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
AFONJAS

Stoopeed Igbo cannibal can't read or even see from the pictures that the story is not Nigeria.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by enoqueen: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenyans.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Stoopeed Igbo cannibal can't read or even see from the pictures that the story is not Nigeria.
cannibal lol , as the human parts market in Ogun state
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by numericalguy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
cannibal lol , as the human parts market in Ogun state

Useless yeebos. All they know is to kill human being and devour human flesh. You yeebos are an abomination to Nigeria and a cursed tribe who love to eat human flesh and drink human blood.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Useless yeebos. All they know is to kill human being and devour human flesh. You yeebos are an abomination to Nigeria and a cursed tribe who love to eat human flesh and drink human blood.
owambe obsessed bobo mgbati... we knw u guys are baba for diabolism... abeg that human parts market for ijebu don close ?? hahaha Yoruba
people are also very very dirty
people, no doubt.
Lastly they believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash ... TUFIAKWA
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by numericalguy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
owambe obsessed bobo mgbati... we knw u guys are baba for diabolism... abeg that human parts market for ijebu don close ?? hahaha Yoruba
people are also very very dirty
people, no doubt.
Lastly they believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash ... TUFIAKWA

Bwahahahaaaa!!! Eiyah don pain am ooo.

Who told this Stoopeed cow I'm from that part of the country.
Your brain is devoid of any sense. So anyone that is not a cursed Igbo cannibal like you is from that part of the country.
I don't blame you. You have killed and eaten your brothers and you cannot think straight anymore.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Bwahahahaaaa!!! Eiyah don pain am ooo.

Who told this Stoopeed cow I'm from that part of the country.
Your brain is devoid of any sense. So anyone that is not a cursed Igbo cannibal like you is from that part of the country.
I don't blame you. You have killed and eaten your brothers and you cannot think straight anymore.
Then u must be one of this jobless Togolese roaming around Lagos street... don't worry one day nemesis will catch u...
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by numericalguy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Then u must be one of this jobless Togolese roaming around Lagos street... don't worry one day nemesis will catch u...

Hehehe.
For your information Mr. Cannibal, people like me own this country and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Which is why we will continue to enslave and Lord over you blood sucking yeebos.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Hehehe.
For your information Mr. Cannibal, people like me own this country and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Which is why we will continue to enslave and Lord over you blood sucking yeebos.
miscreant why are afraid to tell me ur region primitive scruffy-looking abomination to all the senses." gluttonous orgasm faking nefarious vermin." reprehensible odiously suffocating piece of excrement attached to a dogs posterior." hehehe man up and tell me ur state
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Hahaha.... What gibberish is this filthy Igbo dog yapping about sef.

Research has shown that people who eat human flesh becomes increasingly incoherent and eventually runs mad after some time..

Lol.. Your symptoms are already showing oo
ehya so u dont knw the EDIOT that rape ur mum b4 u were conceive... chai sorry ooo , u can't pick in of those desert region as ur state of origin... fecal bug-eyed odious leach-covered glob of quivering slime. This ain't fun, I'm serious. monstrous stench-emitting proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong." hehehe
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by numericalguy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
ehya so u dont knw the EDIOT that rape ur mum b4 u were conceive... chai sorry ooo , u can't pick in of those desert region as ur state of origin... fecal bug-eyed odious leach-covered glob of quivering slime. This ain't fun, I'm serious. monstrous stench-emitting proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong." hehehe

Hahaha.. If only you had any semblance of common sense.
Didn't I tell you that we are the true owners of this country and you filthy yeebos are our slave?
You yeebos are our own osus that were given to us. We own you dogs and we will continue to enslave you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

In as much as we know that you people enjoy killing and eating one another, we shall continue to rule and use you like the slaves that you are.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Hahaha.. If only you had any semblance of common sense.
Didn't I tell you that we are the true owners of this country and you filthy yeebos are our slave?
You yeebos are our own osus that were given to us. We own you dogs and we will continue to enslave you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

In as much as we know that you people enjoy killing and eating one another, we shall continue to rule and use you like the slaves that you are.
oh the oil barren landlocked desert roddent... Tell me more...
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by numericalguy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
oh the oil barren landlocked desert roddent... Tell me more...

Lol.. Yeebos are the official osu of Nigeria and we can do whatever we like with you because we own you lots.

Hehehe. . . Yeebos and their miserable lives.

Four qualities that make you a true Igbo like the F00lish cow I just quoted.
1. Be a thorough bred cannibal
2. Be an armed robber like this f00lish eediot
3. Be ready to kill and eat your family like this eediot
4. You could be killed and eaten by your family like this eediot.
Re: Police Gun Down Deadly Robbers, One Of Them Is A Police Officer Off Duty (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Lol.. Yeebos are the official osu of Nigeria and we can do whatever we like with you because we own you lots.

Hehehe. . . Yeebos and their miserable lives.

Four qualities that make you a true Igbo like the F00lish cow I just quoted.
1. Be a thorough bred cannibal
2. Be an armed robber like this f00lish eediot
3. Be ready to kill and eat your family like this eediot
4. You could be killed and eaten by your family like this eediot.
Iliitracy north.
Poverty north.
Polio n Vvf north.
Backwardness north.
Stone age way of life north.
Almajirinism north.
Dependence on govt north.
Begging north.
Family unplanning north.
Terrorism north.
Free oil money is wat dem
northerners want, nothing else.
A.b.o.k.i will alway be A.b.o.k.i TUFIAKWA backwards desert rodent

(1) (Reply)

Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa / Rumor Pls Ignore: Another LASU Student Killed This Afternoon / Leaked Nude Pictures A Lagos Boutique Owner Sent Her Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.