Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" (18522 Views)

Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos / Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images / MURIC Blasts Kaduna Government For Labelling Shiite IMN “insurgent Group” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by JimmySnow: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Very unfortunate that we Nigerians always play politics with basic truth! Let me Lecture you, Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon are Shiite group, The Iraq government are all Shiite, president of Syria Al-Basha, Yemeni Southern Group that started Yemen War against the seating president are Shiite Group... All these are in the Arab countries.
The only thing i know from your submission is that you are Shiite member, I will advise you to recognize any government in a country, be it a Christian or Muslim. Your religion practice will be more acceptable if you respect existing government and your mode of conduct appease the people. May Mighty God bless You.
HAH:

Please tell me one terrorist act sponsored by Iran or done by shia as a group, clearly you are product of US media propaganda against Iran, the whole world knows that all terrorist are sunni wahabis like isis, alqaeda and boko haram.
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by JimmySnow: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
My Brother from another region.... Honestly speaking as a Yoruba Man, I never pray for Biafra people to go I pray it will never happen. I Igbo are too good to go. Igbo has developed every part of this country due to their commercial guru. I know presidency is very close to the reach of the Igbo people cos i believe so and it will happen in this generation.
Goahead:
Would like to see it played
out that way, when the proxy war between Nigeria and the Iranians begins... Biafra would then be free to go.
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by HAH: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
JimmySnow:
Very unfortunate that we Nigerians always play politics with basic truth! Let me Lecture you, Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon are Shiite group, The Iraq government are all Shiite, president of Syria Al-Basha, Yemeni Southern Group that started Yemen War against the seating president are Shiite Group... All these are in the Arab countries.
The only thing i know from your submission is that you are Shiite member, I will advise you to recognize any government in a country, be it a Christian or Muslim. Your religion practice will be more acceptable if you respect existing government and your mode of conduct appease the people. May Mighty God bless You.
Evidently you are intellectually bankrupt, let me tell you am not a Shia but a practising sunni but not a terrorist wahabis whose narrative you are clearly following.

Hezbollah is a registered political party in Lebanon and a strong one for that matter, they also have an armed wing which is stronger even than the lebanese army. Bashar al Assas belongs to allawite branch of shia and if you don't know you was elected democratically. Houthis in Yemen are also like the hezbullah they are an armed wing of a party, I see this groups like the IPOB.

You will never here groupss hezbullah or houthi doing suicide or car bombing, I see unlike the wahabis you support i$e isis, boko haram etc.

Let me advice you if you want to have an unbiased view of thing especially as it affects world politics, don't just follow one narrative because you will be programmed to believe that only, clearly you follow the narratives of CNN, BBC and aljazeera, try also to listen to news outlets like RT, press TV and CCTV to have opposing views then you use your critical personal judgement to make a verdicts, personally I have 4 satellites in my house just to get news from various sources, I have Cnn, Bbc, aljazeera, RT, press tv, cctv, dw,fox msnbc, africanews, euronews, NHK news and many others a well as local channels, just to have a better understanding and views from different sources
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by ourleader(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
crosbreaka:

What evil did they commit? Dem kill anyone? No be evil Fulani herdsmen the midget is paying money to stop killing? If IMN no kill anyone, how dem come take become evil?

El Rufai is pushing them into insurgency. He's responsible for any evil that results.
V Mr man stop and never join or....... enough is a enough for north problem in NIGERIA
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by ourleader(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Babzilla:

What evil did they commit?
Should we wait untill they start committing evil before stop the bloo sucks
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by JimmySnow: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Childish...........
HAH:

Evidently you are intellectually bankrupt, let me tell you am not a Shia but a practising sunni but not a terrorist wahabis whose narrative you are clearly following.

Hezbollah is a registered political party in Lebanon and a strong one for that matter, they also have an armed wing which is stronger even than the lebanese army. Bashar al Assas belongs to allawite branch of shia and if you don't know you was elected democratically. Houthis in Yemen are also like the hezbullah they are an armed wing of a party, I see this groups like the IPOB.

You will never here groupss hezbullah or houthi doing suicide or car bombing, I see unlike the wahabis you support i$e isis, boko haram etc.

Let me advice you if you want to have an unbiased view of thing especially as it affects world politics, don't just follow one narrative because you will be programmed to believe that only, clearly you follow the narratives of CNN, BBC and aljazeera, try also to listen to news outlets like RT, press TV and CCTV to have opposing views then you use your critical personal judgement to make a verdicts, personally I have 4 satellites in my house just to get news from various sources, I have Cnn, Bbc, aljazeera, RT, press tv, cctv, dw,fox msnbc, africanews, euronews, NHK news and many others a well as local channels, just to have a better understanding and views from different sources
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by HAH: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2016
JimmySnow:
Childish...........
childish because I exposed your inadequacies, please dont ague on areas you know little about and please read wide before you stand your ground.

You just joined nairaland, while I have spend a decade here and know that not all people you see here are children some of us are matured just using this platform to broden our knowledge and further get exposure expecially as regards general youths view.
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by JimmySnow: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Still Childish.............. Only you listen to multiple channels at once. Homogenization, Homini_knowall"
HAH:
childish because I exposed your inadequacies, please dont ague on areas you know little about and please read wide before you stand your ground.

You just joined nairaland, while I have spend a decade here and know that not all people you see here are children some of us are matured just using this platform to broden our knowledge and further get exposure expecially as regards general youths view.
Re: Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" by basadenet: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2016
El zakzaky is too much for the pint sized Governor, even FG self dey bow for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November / Anthony Joshua's Victory Justifies Ogun Investment In Sports - Gov Dapo Abiodun / Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.