Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Need A Sponsor And A Producer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Sponsor And A Producer (526 Views)

Need A Producer To Spend Time With U N Ur Music? / I Need A Sponsor For My Music Career / Are You A Producer,you Want A Website Where People Can Download Your Stuff...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sponsor And A Producer by mickeyrova(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you are interested please hook me up.
Too much description here will ruin the package, but best assured you will be investing in the best thing to happen to Naija music industry since Fela Kuti.

Re: I Need A Sponsor And A Producer by mickeyrova(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
A little description :

I am Michael.
My style of music includes :
-Pop
-Afro-pop
--Afro-indie pop
-Rnb
-Hip hop
-Indie pop
-Rap
-A little bit of pop-rock.

I usually use a distinct mix of Afro-indie pop, afro pop, pop and Rnb to create soothing songs that cuts across all cultures that everyone young and old, can easily relate to, dance to and talk about in their pass times.
My style is unique, and that is what I'm selling!

-
Re: I Need A Sponsor And A Producer by moriahles: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
PLAYHAUZ PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #20000 with our in house producer krizzbeatz (producer of tekno's pana) and get free one week massive online promotion. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #5000 with shout outs on instagram , facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and inquiries,call 09058504393.

You can follow us on ig @playhauz for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mix-tape /selection,interviews,Online promotion

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

Re: I Need A Sponsor And A Producer by mickeyrova(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hello everyone, i am back!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Build This Playlist / HOT NEW TRACK From A Nairalander / New Music: This One For Naija (official Protest Song For Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.