Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (62452 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Zedoo(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Lincolnburrows:

Keep waiting while people are making serious money. No risk no gain!

Leave dat man... He doesn't know money....
Dat lil money he is afraid of risking rots away devalued daily in the bank....

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by sportskid(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2016
The church is the reason why many Christians are Poor. Its so sad.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2016
sebi he was the one that said GEJ will win. Gbaun. Make way jare.

people are not informed at all. Most people actually think someone is paying us from a central account whereas I am matched with one bolaji who lives in Badagry, ngozi in imo, and Muhammad in Kano.

N.B - Since its no longer crashing, its now demonic. chai. Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2016
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.The participants need to sit down and reason with their brain what investment can yield such return in such time.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Leader01(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM reminds me of the story in the Bible about a wide smooth road with a crowd of people walking on it leading to hell/destruction and very narrow road with thorns with very few persons walking, leading to everlasting life.

MMM is like that wide smooth road leading to destruction

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Opakan2: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2016
symbianDON:

it is this kind of ignorance that gets to me!! aah aaahhh!! what is the relationship between mmm and 666 now?!!!! just stop abegggg

it's until you discover you're being watched and monitored, your account details, biodata everything is within their reach.

Then you'll understand what ya'll are getting yourselves into

should a Christian even love money that much to see "wonder" money doubling bank and engage him/herself?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Kposkila: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:

he is trying to create awareness.. things as money doubling is never accepted in the sight of God

remember the 666, mark of the beast etc talked about in the bible? that people will collect those marks knowingly and some unknowingly. It won't come as 666 or so in this present age,
the devil has so many tricks he can use, it's now left for discerning minds to see through them

I'm not trying to sound holy but it's pure fact even muslims know.. man shall not gamble

sadly even pastors and imams now do these things and still pray and preach.. end time is near
So to invest ur money 4 profit is gambling?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by infogenius(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2016
The pastor is right.
Today makes it one week I gh and
I am yet to receive my money.
I have not had easy sleep in the past few
days.
Asked a scammer to provide me with help
he put up a fake payment screen shot of payment of another amount to
Someone else to buy time. Nothing is happening since then
No help from support. Just believing in God
to get my money back even if it is my investment
and run for my dear life
What an experience.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Opakan2: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Kposkila:

So to invest ur money 4 profit is gambling?

The whole idea is flawed..
no explanation can change that. it's all about free money
you're not putting any input like brainwork or time.. just there to see your money tripple
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

You might crash waiting for MMM to crash. You might even crash before MMM does. You shall wait forever.
Time will tell.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Lincolnburrows:

Keep waiting while people are making serious money. No risk no gain!
Please enlighten me, making money from selling what commodity in the market?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Adeoba10(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

I pity those involving in this scheme, any day MMM reaches it target, that's the end
Ppl will not listen, despite the bad record of the founder, i read a part where he froze the program and announced that money will no longer be paid, hope something of such wouldn't happen here.... For the fact that the scheme was aborted just of recently in Zimbabwe then, those who are participating in it should not put their eggs in one basket.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Icansing: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
grin rubbish MMM MOKU MOGBE MODARAN
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
tumababa:

u go just pai of envy of jealousy, u go wait tire....
hahaha jealousy like seriously?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Icansing: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2016
infogenius:
The pastor is right.
Today makes it one week I gh and
I am yet to receive my money.
I have not had easy sleep in the past few
days.
Asked a stammer to provide me with help
he put up a fake payment screen shot of payment of another amount to
Someone else to buy time. Nothing is happening since then
No help from support. Just believing in God
to get my money back even if it is my investment
and run for my dear life
What an experience.
Lol Hahahaha u never chi chontin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by olamik123(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2016
U garrit
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by symbianDON(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:

it's until you discover you're being watched and monitored, your account details, biodata everything is within their reach.

Then you'll understand what ya'll are getting yourselves into

should a Christian even love money that much to see "wonder" money doubling bank and engage him/herself?
so you are not bothered about the banks that have your raw biodata, account history etc.....it is mmm that bothers you. by the way who told you that mmm has access to your biodata? I'm very very certain that you...opakan2...has never and will never return interest paid out to you by your bank....it's not wonder money....but you quickly assume mmm to be wonder money. by the way, can you honestly lay claim to the true workings of mmm?

7 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM is paying better than giving 10% to a pastor. Religion doesn't give room for mental Development.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Ak47young(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2016
DanPel:
My Aunt wanted to introduce me to dis sh*t last wk,bt as she was talkin to me abt it,i purposely dont listen,she knew me 4dat,dat once u talk to me and i am less affected,i dnt care.
MMM,BETTING or anyother money doubling scheme is really bad. Let your normal income okay you.
I like people with your mentality. If I open my company please come and work for me for donkey years without any questions. Can I get ur number really like your types no ambitions

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by nmreports: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Zedoo:

How dont you know the source Are people still dull in this internet age If I collect 1k from you and you collect 1,500 frm anoda person. Dats how mmm works, you ph is paid to someone whose money plus profit is equal to or more than d amount you are paying....same thing with the person/people that will pay you... There is nothing evil about mmm...its lyk doing contribution...i don't evn participate. But there is nothing but vil about it. It can still work on a hand to hand donation basis.... But people only believe in distant sources as the only base for authenticity.... You and your town people can start mmm physically donating money to one another with interest every month..... The profit on investment is gotten from he who is willing to invest more.... Simple and short

Do you have to pass a message across by being insolent.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by SURElee(f): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Who made suleiman a judge? El rufai never die yet o! Sebi he prophesied GEJ would win? Nigerian pastors never cease to surprise me, the just concluded american elections how many pastors came out prophesying? Abi their pastors and prophets don't hear from God and see visions? Some pastors in Nigeria, looking for relevance by all means.
Abegi enough with all these jare.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Agereje: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM is demonic? Then use your anointing to cast out the demons! A beggi Apostle, cast the first STONE! Awon amunidese! Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Opakan2: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2016
symbianDON:

so you are not bothered about the banks that have your raw biodata, account history etc.....it is mmm that bothers you. by the way who told you that mmm has access to your biodata? I'm very very certain that you...opakan2...has never and will never return interest paid out to you by your bank....it's not wonder money....but you quickly assume mmm to be wonder money. by the way, can you honestly lay claim to the true workings of mmm?

it will be pointless arguing with you.. how can you compare bank terms and conditions with that of mmm
They tax me.. do they do same for mmm?

until you master the rudiments of Christianity and what it entails, only then will you see clearer than ordinary

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by FavoredGuy: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM, this! MMM that! Leave the participants alone. They mature enough to know what they want. Only in Nigeria that ppl above 18yrs are told what to do, what to like .... Some white ppl choose to believe that there is no God despite all the evidence of God's existtence. One of them is Facebook founder (Mark Zukerberg). And we are here patronizing them (indirectly believing what they believe) without our right sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2016
babdap:
Has anyone pay tithe from MMM money in your church? If yes you are an hypocrite
How would he know?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by GOFRONT(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Pot callin kettle black

When our political Elites loots our treasury dey, Hav they Not defraud us??....Ok that one is not a crime Mr apostle
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2016
grin

The man needs prayers. People who cannot afford to help poor people are here talking rubbish. I don't blame him he makes his quick money via offertory. Which is easier than MMM that takes 1month

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by BALLOSKI: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2016

Velli Dike Rubbish: "Those mics, the phones ,the laptops, the big tv screens, the amps and other musical instruments he and other churches are using were all invented and produced by those who either doesn't believe in God or those who are not Christians! Shouldn't we say they are demonic too?"

Classic!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ChrisEsq: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2016
People using tithe for mmm. Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec tithe will be paid in December. Caaalm Dan Sir.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by anigbajumo(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2016
back2sender:

With the reactions you are seeing from the yoots tells you why this country has been facing challenges and our leaders always get away with corruption.
The yoots lack morals and are very lazy, Yes i said Nigeria yoots are damn too lazy, they want a quick fix in all thier dealings. No more legitimate work.
We all know MMM is a false wealth scheme and people in it are the greedy sets

[b]

Mr man is better u cross ur fingers than coming here and be deceiving many gullible people like you.Can you pls explain how PH and GH is now illegal. You need to ask question about wat you don't knw rather than trolling the path of prophet of doom just to spoil mmm,Am sure you are one of those that said it around September that mmm won't last till December,dey dea dey deceive urself.If mmm is a scam,wat of banks that givs me interest of just 700 naira per month,or you wanted to tell me they dont use my money to invests??You people needs to think critically b4 typing gibberish here.

If u are lazy am not Lazy,we are on strike for the past 5months and av been into many businesses together with my dad,I av been working day nd night with limited time to rest,I set my target and am fulfilling it pending mmm pays me over 300k every months.You don't need to be comparing people base on your Low level of reasoning.

Google search the number of years mmm has been into existence in SA,almost 5yrs whereas mmm participants in SA is not closer to that of Nigeria,continue to wait for mmm to crash...........

[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Engrpj(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

I pity those involving in this scheme, any day MMM reaches it target, that's the end

Pls What Target are you talking About MMM don't collect people's money, so which Target will they reach?? Just Like Facebook, Nairaland, Linda Ikeji Makes their money tru Traffic on their site Daz how MMM Generate their funds.... so Anyone that Says when MMM Reach their Target they will Go. Don't know Anything about MMM ... Go Where? with What will they Go....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
The Day This MMM Thing Will Crash, People Will Be Like Moku Mogbe Modaran.
they know. but do you have any other alternative for them? as Buhari is busy commissioning recession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.