Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Can I Add Online Banking To My Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Add Online Banking To My Site (1399 Views)

Please How Do I Add This To My Site / How Can I Add An Editor In The Textarea In An ASP.NET MVC Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Add Online Banking To My Site by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
how can i add e-banking application to website using ATM to loging for deposit and withdrawal and some online banking features.
Re: How Can I Add Online Banking To My Site by adesakinm: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
I guess you need to get a special account no from your bank (am sure zenith bank has that), you can also try to get in touch with gtbank. After which you need to liase with interswitch for further clarification. Just follow these steps, i believe you should have a link to solving the problem. Let us know your findings.

Cheers.
Re: How Can I Add Online Banking To My Site by Expedia: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2011

(1) (Reply)

How To Port Python Programs Into .exe / How Do I Create An API For A Website Or Blog In JSON Format. / Database Oracle 11g Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.