Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub (46902 Views)

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by nkpommpko(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
kettykin:
The first stage should be a channel to the sea for the export of manufactured shoes, leather wares from Aba, spare parts from Nnewi and commercial goods and services from onitsha . Should be followed by uninterrupted power supply, then a steel plant, refinery and petrolchemical plant, then unleashed by appointment
Plastic plant
that's how we should be thinking, that's just how we should think. And we will be unstoppable.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Rhea(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
With the current exchange rate of the naira, I have no doubt the number of billionaires in Nigeria has increased
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by babajero(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
Will that stop them from producing fake items
We produce fake goods and your people buy it because your people are so cheap. Let me even ask you what have your people produced, apart from touts and thiefs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by hedonistic: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
There are at least 100 individuals from the South East with a net worth of at least N100 billion each. Pooling resources together can make a lot of magic happen.

3 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by hedonistic: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rhea:
With the current exchange rate of the naira, I have no doubt the number of billionaires in Nigeria has increased

This is only applicable to those who earn their money in foreign exchange... I don't think that is a sizable number.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by discusant: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:

Mugu's don't understand that Japanese cars were first branded fake by European detractors.

Mugu's don't understand that you first manufacture substandard products, and latter perfect them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by kristian98(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
its your like that goes to the market and still look for quality items with a cheap price of 20naira. you will always price and you still want original stuffs. besides, where have you seen them selling fake goods. am sure you've only been hearing that and you dont even have a proof. pls think before typing. dont just come to nairaland and comment for the sake of likes and shares!!! undecided undecided
#peace out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Krismart(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
Thank God they are not God they would have invented fake Air we breathe in grin grin grin grin awon fake goons
Oga what do ur people invent, what are ur people known for? Name just 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Leebeedo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:

You're obviously jealous. Even in developed countries, fake items are produced and sold. You and your kinsmen better start planning your future cos the sea port in Lagos is your only means of livelihood and it's ending soon cos other regions are starting their's...... scallywag!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by cirmuell(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
legendte:
Afonjas won't like this.

I may not support the approach of IPOB but they are doing well in terms of reminding us of the need to develop home.
The new generation of Igbos are aware of this and they are responding positively.

In the hierarchy of power, economic power is the first. Biafra or no Biafra, all I want is a strong Igbo land. Nigeria is for everybody and we have to stay strong as long as we are in the union. We should be the first.

Please bring your wealth home.
But una get problem sha! You are the one calling the 'afonjas' into the thread now. Dem swear for una?

3 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Fash20: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
If all the regions in this country can do like dis I'm telling you within 30-40 years Nigeria will technologically, economically most developed country in Africa.

Look at the cars,cell phones, electronics and others things that are imported. Imagine if half of these things are manufactured in this country. This country will be a heaven on earth cus she will be rich, there would be job, crime rate will reduce and so on.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by alizma: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
kettykin:

Name a fake item produced by igbos with proof then I will answer that question
you de current at all, that guy that was caught producing fake drink just 3days ago s from where?

1) A trader, Chijioke Nwagu, has been apprehended
by the National Agency for Food and Drug
Administration and Control for allegedly
manufacturing and selling counterfeit drugs.

2) A suspected producer of different brands of fake
alcoholic drinks at Oke Arin market, Lagos Island,
western Nigeria,has been arraigned before a
Lagos Magistrates’ Court.
The accused, Chukwudi Obikem, according to
investigation, was ordered arrested by the
Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP, Suleiman
Dogo in charge of Area ‘A’ Command, Lion
Building, Lagos Island.

3) Four men have been apprehended in Lagos state
for allegedly producing fake engine oil.
The suspects, Agu Ndubuisi, John Ibem, Samuel
Chukwuonye and Lawrence Frank, were paraded
weekend at the state Command of the Nigeria
Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, in Ikeja,
the state capital.

4) A producer of fake beverage drinks was arrested
in Warri, Delta state recently. The criminal,
identified as Okechukwu Alozie

5) According to reports, The Federal High
Court Lagos, has allegedly placed Julian
Madu, a 43-year-old man, in custody for
sale and distribution of unregistered
wine.

6) The suspect, who was identified as Paul Osita
Eli , was arrested in the early hours of Monday at
Number 2, Charles Edozien Avenue, Asaba, where
he was reportedly packaging the counterfeit
drugs with mobile authentication number to
make it look genuine.

and many more

4 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by pressplay411(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Industrial hub is what they call it but we know better.
Scammers and Fraudsters conglomerate. Igbo kwenu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by kentus123: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=51670337]Will that stop them from producing fake items[/quote

Mumu, spotted.

ur likes don't even have the capacity to produce fake

I have noticed that you always spew poppycock from your

rotten bucal cavity
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by huptin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
I will be here in 2019 to ask "whither the industrial hub''? "Just as I am asking now how has the airport in Enugu affected the east positively''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by comrChris(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
what else do you peeps do over there if not to hate, put ur brain to work to produce something you can't but you are there hating on people that are producing. instead of your leaders to come together and address this high rate of laziness in your region they are busy forming mega party that will still use them and dump them..
No great nation without technology and human development, this is what you afonjas lack

2 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by MrGerald(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
Thank God they are not God they would have invented fake Air we breathe in grin grin grin grin awon fake goons
You don start abi? OK continue, when they send you that pictures where you have bold furrow for face that makes you look like tiger you'll start crying now.

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! angry grin grin the airport in the se is totally dead now, and maybe they meant 7 millionaires from the se. But this Igbo people have started attachments again ooo joining there with ss because of access to the sea and oil money. U guys plan will not work lai lai grin

2 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by chiefobdk(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrGerald:
You don start abi? OK continue, when they send you that pictures where you have bold furrow for face that makes you look like tiger you'll start crying now.

u mean dis pics. plus dia sufferiscated cone head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by chiefobdk(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
michaelandre:
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! angry grin grin the airport in the se is totally dead now, and maybe they meant 7 millionaires from the se. But this Igbo people have started attachments again ooo joining there with ss because of access to the sea and oil money. U guys plan will not work lai lai grin
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
chiefobdk:

u mean dis pics. plus dia sufferiscated cone head
bro d picture u posted is the true definition of an OSU. Back when they were unclad

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by chiefobdk(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
michaelandre:

awon haters,

3 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
If the sources of their wealth is questionable, which is rather likely, nothing good can come of it.
You don't make money through rituals or by proxy killings through drugs and expect God to bless your venture

1 Like

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by buchilino(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mrgabson:
Nice one Btw Lagos state has more billionaires than these Cc lalasticlala
AM SURE UR NOT FROM LAGOS. LAGOS DIS, LAGOS DAT.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
okasebe:
Reasonable igbos are thinking of developing their lands while some miscreants are here calling for war.

Do you think this men will invest in a war ravaged area
Who called for war
Dat Fulani herdsmen should leave their land or they want self determination
Which one is a call for war there
Did they say u should vacate ur land
Nawa oo
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vessi:
Very easy. Site manufacturing hubs in Aba and Onitsha.

Site Agro-Allied companies in Ebonyi state.

Site tourist centres in Owerri, Imo state.

Enugu remain, tourism can still be improved there, as well as improvement of infrastructure as it is the undisputed capital of Igboland.

Enugu as IT and Banking hub

2 Likes

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Interesting.

All these talk in nairaland showing some really black minds is truly interesting.

I hope my Yoruba people are hearing twice as they listen.
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by lozanni(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Great idea to get 70 billionaires to work on an industrial blueprint for the south east; I pray that it does not go the way of the much touted South East Economic Commission which has become moribound.
Anyway, since the group of 70 billionaires are from the private sector and is headed by the intelligent and determined Dr. Paschal Dozie, I believe the group will succed.
I advise that they include other billionaires in the group as the need arises, including Igbo billionaires in the diaspora.
Let us not be distracted by mockers and jesters from you know where. When detractors know you are likely to succed and they can do nothing about it, they resort to mockery and name calling to discourage you.
Lets stay strong and focused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by ceejay4real(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
afanide:
Nice one

You want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitterkola, Ginger, Cocoa)? Get the Materials and start straight ahead.
EVERY GOOD THING HAS A PRICE. 98% OF THINGS WITHOUT PRICES ARE USELESS.
Check my signature below for my contact......
I'm interested bro. Will ring you up. Cheers man!
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by Charly68: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
This people get mouth . Until we see the industries we can't believe this paper advert
Re: 70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub by jamislaw(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kolade9:
chai....i pity the north.
you should rather pity for your region, North don't rant up and down they just make things happen. Lets I forget north shall always rule over them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Throwback Photo Of Folorunso Alakija In 1973 As A Secretary / Naira Rallies Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.