Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President (632 Views)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by nestic(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2016
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...NESTIC...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

*like and share as read

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
I concur. The winner would have been criticized to death
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by herzern1(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by Edwinmason(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2016
visionless leader with his clueless cabinet members leading a confused nation

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by CoolFreeday(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2016
haters will always hate. If other past leaders have done what Buhari is doing now, we would've being in a better condition.
I don't blame haters, is not everybody that have eyes that can see far.
Gradually we shall get there!

#God bless PMB
#God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by Day169: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2016
The height of sarcasm! grin
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by agbangam: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by profhezekiah: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Well let us stop criticising d president he ment well for dis country but some saboteurs r frustrating his efforts,he has his numerous flaws but he want dis country to progress
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by dikeigbo2(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:
haters will always hate. If other past leaders have done what Buhari is doing now, we would've being in a better condition.

#God bless PMB
#God bless Nigeria

This guy self,

1 Like

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by Obipat(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari is a big mistake. it will take years to correct the mistake he has made. The man is brainless

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by angeltolly(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari was never an option but That most of us voted him over a PhD holder shows how terrible the PhD holder was.

I like an articulate leader. But I prefer one who works.

And I still see some youths clamoring for Atiku 2019. We don't know what we want as a nation yet.

Ps: Please read this with sense
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by BrutalJab: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2016
grin We thank God he entered.
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by zendy: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2016
As an Igbo man, Im happy that Buhari is president. Im going to enjoy watching Buhari destroy Nigeria so that hopefully, I and my people will be free of this sinking ship created by Lord Lugard.
Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by TippyTop(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:

@emboldened
If other leaders did what Buhari is doing now, Nigeria would have long ceased to exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Happy That Buhari Is The President by gurunlocker: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:

#God bless PMB
#God bless Nigeria

You mean other leaders should have done what dullard is doing?.... That means Nigeria would have been auctioned by now on EBay, Amazon or Kijiji

(1) (Reply)

Wike Needs Immediate Psychiatric Attention / Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar - People Running Nigeria Are Not Leaders / Updated: Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.