Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Help Review My Site Web Guru - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review My Site Web Guru (266 Views)

Web Guru / Web Guru Needed / Web Guru/designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Review My Site Web Guru by Dajugba: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi! Good morning, all.. Season's Greetings...

Please web guru I need your help on review of my site built by macandy21, and I just want anyone here to give a honest review on what they think is not done and what should be fix. check my signature.

I have already noticed some, but you have deep insight than I do.

And secondly I want to Move my content from my previous hosting service cos I was deprived login access after my hossting sub got expired, efforts to move it from phpbb to mybb has been abortive. I still have the mainboard loging information, because it could be backup from the board.

So if you know you can do all that needs to be done, I will like to negotiate with you so I can solve it.

Please note on low budget, and I can get this as Christmas bonus if you care to assist.
Re: Help Review My Site Web Guru by Afam4eva(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Do you have a website you want us to review or you're actually looking for someone to help you out with your website.

Please state in clear terms what you want.
Re: Help Review My Site Web Guru by Dajugba: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Afam4eva:
Do you have a website you want us to review or you're actually looking for someone to help you out with your website.

Please state in clear terms what you want.

Thanks I want review and want someone to help out. The review is to figure out what has not been done yet. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UK Adsense Available / Ad Network Issue / What To Look Out For In A Web Design Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.