Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate (1244 Views)

Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' / Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by nghubs1(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2016
This post was shared by a prospective corp member but when I read the post I wondered if she was actually a graduate.

http://nghubs.com/photo-of-the-day-read-this-post-and-tell-me-if-she-is-a-graduate/

Re: Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by nghubs1(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by eph12(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Photoshop!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by Edwinmason(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
she is a graduate but a half baked one
Re: Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by nghubs1(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
eph12:
Photoshop!
the comment session was photoshoped abi

Re: Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by TheOtherRoom: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2016
English Police everywhere cheesy grin

I think what matters most is your ability to comprehend
Whatever message she's trying to pass..

English no b your papa language.
If you ever get a chance to travle to China, you will understand what am saying better

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Read This Post And Tell Me If She Is A Graduate by Samjr(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
English Police everywhere cheesy grin

I think what matters most is your ability to comprehend
Whatever message she's trying to pass..

English no b your papa language.
If you ever get a chance to travle to China, you will understand what am saying better

Taa don't type that again, Nigeria is an English speaking country and our first language is ENGLISH even from primary school. Haba she needs to be investigated and all the schools that ever passed her in English has to be closed completely. HABA this one now will come out as undergraduate with no work, as FG no give am work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Nysc Hacks Every Prospective Corp Member Would Find Useful After Camp. / I Need Enlightenment About The Forthcoming NYSC Batch C Mobilization. / 5 Signs Of Vitamin D Deficiency To Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.