Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (55222 Views)

Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland / "I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
zabadii:
ugbo kingdom existed before the coming of. oduduwa. to ife.Ife was one of the territories under his ancestors before moremi betrayed them and ife became an unorganized society for oduduwa to forge his dynasty.

So Moremi preceded Oduduwa in Ife? Historian shocked

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
ebioloye1:
He is the owner of OBAT OIL TANK FARM in lagos.

Yes, so? Whats their assets as against due/past due obligations? I wonder why some coys still remain liabilities.Check through AMCON list and revert please angry
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kudos to Ooni for his achievement so far in Ile - Ife and Yorubaland in general, atleast I can point out two of his achievement. Hmmmm. How I wish pple from Ugboland could comment on this. Obateru is one of richest kings in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by samsam2019: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?
bes a billionaire before becoming a king

Actually he became a king because he's a billionaire grin
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
broseme:
Recession is not really affecting everybody in Nigeria.Somebody are already made.Check out the wonders on wheel of a top South West Oba Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom, HRH, Oba Obateru Akinruntan.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-oba-obateru-luxurious-carsphotos.html

Money from Subsidy 419
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nellybank:
Wat else does he do for a living outside being a 4th class oba?
The guy was rated as 1 of d richest Nigerian biz men in d USA, b4 relocating to occupy d throne, Google is ur friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by kolaaderin: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?

The Olugbo is in the same Business as Otedola, infact a major rival in the business. he owns the largest petroleum deport in Africa. such cars are his toys before becoming the king.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by 9ise(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Infact, there was another reignin Olugbo as at wen Obat claimed d throne.. money speakin.. he had better screen his utterances coz Ooni is not in his class @al.. f*ck him n his money
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Bigwig1: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
No be dis man challenge Ooni? No wonder he had dat kind of liver.
He's the one Poor Oba. When the pple u re ruling over re living in abject poverty u re also poor. Forget about him driving Rolls Royce I care-less abt that
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
recession is not for the rich, is for the civil servant and the unemployed masses

I beg to differ. I have to side with Ejiogbe on this one. Ejiogbe says there's opportunity in every situation to meet the balance life requires, the correct sacrifice. A poor man or woman can become rich in a recession. The very notion of there's not enough is against the laws of prosperity, because prosperity is love, and if we feel loved we will be loved by our ancestors. Strive to connect with them. Find a recess in the woods and set up an altar. Learn Ogun, which is herbs, plants, camping, hunting, fishing, and tool making to complete your Earth based tasks. Study Sango and build fire pits and roast fish that you've caught. Grow beans and make a living because Bush beans grow by large yields, and you can just replant the seeds. Your profits will grow. You can get your village to help and all of them can make money and become co-owners in the business. Nigerians are in a Black country and some are getting rich and some are getting poor. What do you desire most?

Love, Baba Ejiogbe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
The richest king in nigeria
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
No be dis man challenge Ooni? No wonder he had dat kind of liver.
...bros i swear if dat man no get money pass dat ooni eh...person wey be say he dey personall pay his council salaries....any where he dey go them the follow am go...they call his convoy ..olugbo in council...ilaje..bros i swear the man is the richest king in west africa ..no be me talk am ..na forbe
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nellybank:
...HIS KINGDOM IN ILAJE IS WHERE ONDO STATE HAS THERE OIL...FORBES RATED HIM RICHEST KING IN WEST AFRICA
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
nobodii:
no the poor refused to hustle like the rich thats why they keep getting poor
OK, so basically Blantyre victims??
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by godunia(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
After stealing our common wealth, they become Oba or Emir therefore becoming untouchable, don't ask me to give you example, ask them
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by oyemmyx72(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
OLUGBO IS A FIRST CLASS KING
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Strick2875: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
this is the same guy that skye bank just took over his company (obat oil) for owing 2.1 billion naira
http://thenationonlineng.net/alleged-n2-1b-debt-skye-bank-takes-obat-oils-depot/
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by nobodii: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
maasoap:
Nice try though, it is not as simple as that.
yup
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by nobodii: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
iluvpomo:
huh?
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Google search obat oil
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:

From my knowledge of one the states in the north,the Emir gets paid a tidy sum plus allowances from the FG every month. The Emir is also entitled to 5% of all monthly LG allocations.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
bakynes:
The Richest monarch in Nigeria.

dis oba na boy whr sanusi money dey. believe me even just 2 years as cbn boss. the money wey u go thief eh,,na only oil ministry fit rival u
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
nobodii:
no the poor refused to hustle like the rich thats why they keep getting poor
iluvpomo:
nobodii:
huh?
I mis-typed, should have been : "blame the victims" ??
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingSango:

I beg to differ. I have to side with Ejiogbe on this one. Ejiogbe says there's opportunity in every situation to meet the balance life requires, the correct sacrifice. A poor man or woman can become rich in a recession. The very notion of there's not enough is against the laws of prosperity, because prosperity is love, and if we feel loved we will be loved by our ancestors. Strive to connect with them. Find a recess in the woods and set up an altar. Learn Ogun, which is herbs, plants, camping, hunting, fishing, and tool making to complete your Earth based tasks. Study Sango and build fire pits and roast fish that you've caught. Grow beans and make a living because Bush beans grow by large yields, and you can just replant the seeds. Your profits will grow. You can get your village to help and all of them can make money and become co-owners in the business. Nigerians are in a Black country and some are getting rich and some are getting poor. What do you desire most?

Love, Baba Ejiogbe.

Question: Has Dino Melaye been in public service all his working life?
I am trying to ascertain how he acquired his wealth?
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by nobodii: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
iluvpomo:
I mis-typed, should have been : "blame the victims" ??
nah you have to work hard to earn ... They work hard for that money
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
nobodii:
nah you have to work hard to earn ... They work hard for that money
You must be severely deluded if you think corrupt politicians in Nigeria gain their wealth by working hard.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by nobodii: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
iluvpomo:
You must be severely deluded if you think corrupt politicians in Nigeria gain their wealth by working hard.
oga ah too big to start to dey argue or change words with you dont have time for attention seekers.... Dont quote me again cause i wont even answer you
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
nobodii:
oga ah too big to start to dey argue or change words with you dont have time for attention seekers.... Dont quote me again cause i wont even answer you
Empty heads generally have no response ... farewell and balance your calabash well well grin
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by sadiq4u6173: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
OWNS OBAT OILS AND STRINGS OF OIL RELATED OUTLETS IN THE COUNTRY BEFORE BECOMING AN OBA THAT I KNOW...
Nellybank:
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Imagineers: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Has he resolved his wahala with AMCON?
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by agbajemm(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
_
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Obat is wealthy before becoming Rich...He is more richer than OONI Ife of Oba Sijuwade that Pass on....The Royce have been purchase bfore now...Oil Money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Traditional Marriage List In Anambra / Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.