Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! (853 Views)

Help Ooo My Life Depends On It / How Do I Retrieve My Company's Website And Hosting Account .. Help Ooo / Bitcoin Lords Help Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by DukeDen(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Since yesterday i have been trying to run ads on facebook but the have rejected all ATM card i have used even the ones i have used to do Online Transaction
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Airoflaw(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2016
most bank have disabled d use of ATM card for online transaction, like Skye bank you will need to open a domicile account for online transaction
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by DukeDen(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2016
did all the Banks disable like diamond Bank
Airoflaw:
most bank have disabled d use of ATM card for online transaction, like Skye bank you will need to open a domicile account for online transaction
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Airoflaw:
no wonder i couldnt pay for stuff online from Aliexpress the other day
How do i get to pay now??
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by bedfordng(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2016
you have to visit your bank to know if they have disabled such cards for online payment
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Airoflaw(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
DukeDen:
did all the Banks disable like diamond Bank
most bank
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Airoflaw(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
bedfordng:
you have to visit your bank to know if they have disabled such cards for online payment
d new CBN policy, all naira debit card have been suspended for online transaction, for you to do DAT you Will open another acct domiciliary account and request for a MasterCard gold USD for transaction.
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by DukeDen(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2016
BUt facebook is collecting payment in naira
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Agriman(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
DukeDen:
Since yesterday i have been trying to run ads on facebook but the have rejected all ATM card i have used even the ones i have used to do Online Transaction
Facebook does not frustrate your business, you allow them to. why not try traffwire.com instead of Facebook ads
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by DukeDen(m): 2:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Please what is traffwire
Agriman:

Facebook does not frustrate your business, you allow them to. why not try traffwire.com instead of Facebook ads
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Newbeginnings(m): 2:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Start using a UBA or GTB bank account .. it worked for me
DukeDen
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by Blogtrovert(f): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Start using a UBA or GTB bank account .. it worked for me

DukeDen

My card was rejected as well and I use GTB
Re: Help Ooo..facebook Is Trying To Frustrate My Business!!!!!!!! by DukeDen(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Am using acess Bank atm and it havr been working
Blogtrovert:

My card was rejected as well and I use GTB

(1) (Reply)

UK And US Adsense For Sale / Why Not To Move To Using "Modern" Forums For Nairaland Forum? / VERIFY Your US Adsense Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.