Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria (1415 Views)

Have A Phone? Let Me Introduce You To A System To Earn $300 To $1000 Monthly / Let Me Sponsor Your Idea / Paradise Payment Crashes...how True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria by grevotech(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Paradise Payment Nigeria (PPN) is platform developed by rich minded people to create legitimate means of generating wealth for everyone. PPN is strictly a member to member donation platform whereby members make direct donation to another member without including any third party.
Members are not mandatory to refer people before they get paid but to help the donation community, it is highly important to tell people around you about this golden opportunity and more so referring people will boost your position and reputation within the community. People who refer many users get paid faster that a dormant member.
Best Practice to Get Paid

Add me on WhatsApp +234-818-068-2246 for details
Re: Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Lol PPN THAT DUBED MY NEIGHBOR OF HIS 5K VIA THIER SLIVER PACKAGE... MESSAGE THR OP AT YOUR OWN RISK AM OUTTA HERE

1 Like

Re: Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria by LANDOS4RE4: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2016
eebolomo@2007@yahoo.com
Re: Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria by grevotech(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
LANDOS4RE4:
eebolomo@2007@yahoo.com
Sent check your mail
Re: Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria by lekanolas: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Beware!

Payment Paradise is a scam.

The guys behind the scheme have been scamming Nigerians.

I was paired with somebody and was asked to pay N5000.

After making the payment, which was confirmed, my account was deleted.

I am unable to log into my account anymore.

I have contacted the admin several times but they have failed to respond.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ponzi / How Moniboxoffice+com Changed My Lfe / Meet The New Owners Of Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.