Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) (28384 Views)

Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / yemi alade features nairaland artiste in Marry Me remix / Yemi Alade Features In Shell’s #makethefuture Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
just like dis Yemi
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by samsam2019: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Metroescobar:

I hope trey songz _fucked the hell out of her later that night.....cause I would!
why would he? Niaja artists no longer get startstruck by thief ameircan counterparts

What if I tell you some of our stars are far far richer than their American counterparts?
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by samsam2019: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
Both are incomparable.

Listen to 'heart break' by Trey song and throw all of Yemi's songs in your trash can. grin cool
trey songz himself is not that good. How many hit tracks does he have?

And his career died in the states the moment he tried to beef a god in R. Kelly
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by samsam2019: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Suicide approved
you won't die if you ignore his post if you can't help him

How would you feel if he wasn't lying?
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Exactly,so sorry
samsam2019:
you won't die if you ignore his post if you can't help him

How would you feel if he wasn't lying?

Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Freshboi: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mikylopez:
ion like yemi's songs
can you sing?
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Mikylopez(f): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Freshboi:
can you sing?
not liking her song has nothing to do with me knowing ow to sing.....stay safe
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Olasco93: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
Both are incomparable.

Listen to 'heart break' by Trey song and throw all of Yemi's songs in your trash can. grin cool
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Greendly(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Metroescobar:

I hope trey songz _fucked the hell out of her later that night.....cause I would!

my mind after seeing the picx
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Chijosky(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why is Trey songz having afro I prefer him with low cut
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by gregyboy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
She just wana get fetured in trey songz lomba dats all i dnt see hw der both songs together if not something else she wanna feature
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
vRendoh:
undecided
Blacks Youths singing and dancing their lives out like their Fathers..... when will this end? Stop giving them mics and computers and iphones....
Trump please trumped them all!

What is this one saying now?
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by marcusaurelio(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
It's obvious trey songz is her crush she didn't want to reveal the other time..she found her way good for her
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by justtalents(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
justtalents:
If you are an upcoming artist and wishes to feature on www.justtalentsofficial.com. Kindly visit the site and click on "Upcoming Artists" to submit your required details. For more information contact whatsapp: 08067680000, BBM: D3F122D0. Also ff on Twitter: @justtalentsblog and IG: @justtalentsofficial . You can also contact us through this email: naijamuziksensation@gmail.com
Re: Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) by Yarduni: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
The title is misleading to the content

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mp3 Songs / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.