Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun (28095 Views)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Heterodox(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
When will Nairaland Mods have respect for grammar, how can a person 'storm' a place? It takes numbers to 'storm,' Okay?

Geez, Seun needs better editors.

Anyway, check my signature.
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Akemmi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Leader, a true democrat...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Praktikals(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hero of corruption.
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by tyav7: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ever smiling. Such humility.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeeeew!! !!!

After deliberately boycotting Aso villa prayer meeting.

This is typical of PDP, jamboree is in their veins

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by OlaMiki: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Do you have a life yourself ?!!! y
IykeChukz:

Please go and get a life...
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Chikelue2000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
pritykate:
My president I so much in love with you
and here am I dying to have u love me.....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by rexchazy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why not hit ur head on the wall like 21 times
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Thisis2raw(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeeeew!! !!!

keep showing the world how sad and bitter you are as a person

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by ephi123(f): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Heterodox:
When will Nairaland Mods have respect for grammar, how can a person 'storm' a place? It takes numbers to 'storm,' Okay?

Geez, Seun needs better editors.

Anyway, check my signature.

That is what happens when a mindset is still very "localized" despite the fact that the world is now a global place.
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by CXLVII: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
pritykate:
My president I so much in love with you

#Lobatan

Pritykate to gbe tuntun de
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by CXLVII: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chikelue2000:
a[b]nd here am I dying to have u love me....[/b].

You and Pritykate really fit!

Chai!

Bad Combo!

Military couple
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Tk4all(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2016

sir, Are you from Benue state.
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by utytill(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
The same Gbaramatu where soldiers dislodged a few militants recently embarassed embarassed
Jonathan continue
Huh?waiting to see bubu someday there.
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Tk4all(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2016

tyav7:

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Heterodox(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
ephi123:

That is what happens when a mindset is still very "localized" despite the fact that the world is now a global place.
It's alarming.
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by yedidiah(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Great Gbaramatu Kingdom!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Ohikwuobanyi: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin Watin happened to big mama, (i travel oversea to go and rest in peace)

shocked shocked shocked She no dey follow wakaa again cool
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Almand: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeeeew!! !!!

To go to aso villa to hang out with who. An osubanjo that is fast becoming a lair and a disgrace to his professorships?? or to an obasanjo that is the most despicable person in Nigeria Abeg free the man make him enjoy him life
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by michoim(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Father of militants;sponsoring blow up of pipelines...
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Atiku2019: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Great Leader cool

Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by AkinPhysicist: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeeeew!! !!!

cool Abeg I get one question for you cool
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool Abeg I get one question for you cool

Ask
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by ladgentle(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeeeew!! !!!

I have a feeling he was trying to avoid OBJ . grin
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by electrokcoi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
I too like this man for Christ sake #theheroofdemecracy
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by SeniorZato(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
The guy still the wear this clothes?
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by AkinPhysicist: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:

Ask

cool Are you the one in that pic on your profile page? cool
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by ManMountain(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
priceaction:

He is promoting atiku2019 now

From GEJ till 2019 to Atiku2019. That guy is the defintion of how not to be a responsible youth
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Criticize001(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
The only thing I love about this man is that

He's always smiling unlike lalasticlala who smiles only when he sees snake
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by princejayy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is why some Niger Delta did not vote for you in the last Presidential election..
GEJ seems so tribalistic,where was he?,when the Olu Of Warri was coronated undecided
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by Chikelue2000(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

You and Pritykate really fit!
Chai!
Bad Combo!
Military couple
tnx man, she won't let me in though
Re: Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun by matozim: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeeeew!! !!!

E concern u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima / Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Rotimi Amaechi Is The ‘general’ Of Common Sense Revolution – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.