Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge (1224 Views)

Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by ichommy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
A 43-year old man, Ifeanyi Anuma, was yesterday, arraigned before a Magistrate’s Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos, for allegedly beating and biting his wife.
In the suit filed before Magistrate B. O. Osusanmi, Mrs. Chinyere Anuma informed the court that on November 24, the husband demanded for his phone charger and while she was giving it to him, he also grabbed her Samsung Galaxy valued at N200,000.

She said: “While I was trying to stop him from taking the phone, he started beating me. “When the beating became too much, I held his manhood and he bit me in the cheek and right hand.”

According to the prosecutor, Inspector Simon Imhonwa, the husband and wife who reside at Ajao Estate, Anthony Village, Lagos lived like cat and dog at home due to the kind of friends the wife kept.

However, Ifeanyi Anuma pleaded not guilty to a count charge of assault preferred against him by the police. He was granted N50,000, bail with one surety and proof of tax payment. The magistrate then adjourned the matter till February 15, 2017 for hearing.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/12/he-bit-me-so-i-grabbed-his-manhood-wife.html

Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
I still don't understand anything
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by stan241(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hian
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Teniolasmart: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
am tired of all dis manhood stories jare
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by mofeoluwadassah: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one kiss
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by MrCyril(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Odikwa Egwu oh!
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Nice one kiss
u like grabbing manhood
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by hahn(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Nice one kiss

You need Donald Trump in your life
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by vchykp(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
bad woman, i wonder what she is hiding from her phone that resulted to her dragging the phone with her husband, d day my wife drags her phone with me is the day i will show her the way to her parents house..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by mofeoluwadassah: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
u like grabbing manhood
before nko,if u pass ur boundaries, lipsrsealed
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by mofeoluwadassah: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
hahn:

You need Donald Trump in your life
U need him more undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
before nko,if u pass ur boundaries, lipsrsealed
be careful...someone can injure u because of dat
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by mofeoluwadassah: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
be careful...someone can injure u because of dat
if i hear,he will nt even av time 2 touch me undecided
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
if i hear,he will nt even av time 2 touch me undecided
okay...I wish u d best then
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by ahamonyeka(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Does his manhood look like a fried meat?
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2016
vchykp:
bad woman, i wonder what she is hiding from her phone that resulted to her dragging the phone with her husband, d day my wife drags her phone with me is the day i will show her the way to her parents house..
Exactly what I did to my previous fiancée.. Now am happily married...my wife dare not try that too

1 Like

Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
why'd he grab her phone, tho? she was giving him the charger he demanded and he grabbed her phone and proceeded to beating and biting her. what an animal.
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Pilate2016(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
why'd he grab her phone, tho? she was giving him the charger he demanded and he grabbed her phone and proceeded to beating and biting her. what an animal.
What's the woman hiding in the phone or do you think the man wan snatch the phone.
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Pilate2016:
What's the woman hiding in the phone or do you think the man wan snatch the phone.
he grabbed the phone. the article doesn't say she was hiding anything in it (she was giving him the charger he had demanded when he also grabbed her phone). besides, whether she was hiding anything in it isn't relevant; that doesn't justify him physically abusing her.
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by Pilate2016(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
he grabbed the phone. the article doesn't say she was hiding anything in it (she was giving him the charger he had demanded when he also grabbed her phone). besides, whether she was hiding anything in it isn't relevant; that doesn't justify him physically abusing her.
Ok
Re: ‘he Bit Me, So I Grabbed His Manhood’, Wife Tells Judge by dotman4real007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
I don't support the husband beating the wife but that woman hand no clean,she get skeletons for her wardrobe, why will the husband be dragging her phone with her? abi he wan play temple run?

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need Vigilante Groups In Nigeria? (opinion) / Homeless Man Consumes N170k Meal At 5-star Hotel Then Walks Out Without Paying / Nigerians Reacts As Young Girl Gives Birth To An Alien Looking Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.