Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 (8470 Views)

Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 / Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Episode 22

Continues..
The shooter was my father. I wasnt so surprised because he was a military man. And of course he shot the remaining nine members of brenden….
Me: dad I thought you would be gone by now
Dad: not without killing who raped my daughter.
Me surprised) how did you find out?
Dad: I did a lot of investigation. I have to go now my trip is 2:12 and its just 1:50. So see you in europe.(pecking me) bye
Me: bye..
The dangerous dragons came and thanked Preston for bringing peace back to the university though they lost a lot of boys. They took their members corpse and left. The armies followed my dad already none of them were shot…
I,preston,presley and miranda were holding hands creating a circle so happy for defeating brenden at last. Miranda smiled at me and I smiled back not knowing the reason but I could see that her eyes were teary. Immediately she came to my front and suddenly we heard a gunshot.
Brenden: I must take someone with me I dont care who that bullet hit but i pray it be it milly someone must go down with me….
With that anger preston shot brenden on his forehead and went to him..
Preston: no matter how strong and mighty evil may be, good will always prevail over it..
He closed his eyes and came to us we all walked few steps happy until we realised miranda was behind. We all turned to see miranda with a faint and weak smile with teary eyes. Then our eyes met a spot in her tommy that she covered with her hands. She was the one the bullet met.melissa quickly ran to meet us.
We all ran to meet her she weakly fell on floor. Presley with tears ran to meet her and raised her head placed it on his lap and sat on the floor….
Presley: please stay alive dont die on me…baby, baby, I am sorry for not being with you lately please stay awake….
Me: miranda please dont die now. Remember our plans after graduation. (crying and holding her hands which was already getting cold)
Miranda: (struggling to talk) I am sorry for dying but I have to because I will die sooner. You see I lost you guys the day I was raped. That incident got me affected with AIDs and unwanted pregnancy. I managed to terminate the pregnancy because I couldnt bring up a child I will hate. My going out at night and coming in was as a result of getting treatment for my disease but I only got treatments that would expand my lifespan. This is the reason I have been so distant lately I wanted presley to move on so my death wouldn’t be a blow to him..(coughing blood) .
Presley: save your strength you will be fine(crying)
Me: miranda please(crying like a baby)
Miranda: I am so sorry for dying. Presley thank you for the love, you are the only one who truly loved me I felt loved around you. Milly thanks for the friendship I will forever cherish it till judgement day. Preston thank you so much for everything and melissa dont forget what I told you to do. I have fulfilled my reason for living this long which is to kill matrix and write my final exams else I would have committed suicide . Please presley and milly make sure my certificates gets to my aunt.. I need to go( she breathed her last closed her eyes which made tears rolled down her cheeks. Her last word were I love you all.)
To be continued..

1 Like

Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Hardybattee45: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
So Miranda died cry cry cry cry.......viciyoung good job .Brenden will rot in HELL grin grin grin
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by triplemmm3(f): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice story, weldone viciyoung
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Episode 23..

Continues..
I cried and cried.
The fact that miranda is dead was still unbelievable.
I didnt wanted to leave the spot. Melissa carried me but she couldn’t preston had to carry me but I still struggled with him.
Presley carried miranda’s lifeless body on his arms with tears in his eyes. I got to realise that I would have been the dead one.
Since she saw brenden’s hand raised first, she smiled at me and stood in front of me and got hit by the bullet. What a true friend she is…..sacrificing her life in place of mine…
The drive was silent. I cried my eyes out already. We got home and placed miranda on her room and covered her, She was already cold.
That night preston received unstoppable calls thanking him for bringing the threat in campus to an end.
I regretted coming to Nigeria for the first time. Preston tried to comfort me but I couldn’t be comforted.
I kept asking him “who will be my chief bridesmaid on our wedding day?”
Melissa was comforting and mourning with presley which got both of them to be together all the time.
On graduation day, miranda’s aunt came she only recognised presley who later broke the news to her.
On hearing it she threw herself to the ground and wept.
This got me crying again.
I couldnt help but imagined how a woman who maltreated her niece would cry like this.
We wept so much that our eyes were bloody red. Even preston’s parent came and presley’s parent also.
Both mothers were the only ones who could hold miranda’s aunt when she cried. Presley’s dad comforted presley who rested his head on his shoulders like a baby. Soon they left having looking at how we graduated and how well our scores came out.
Later in the day they left after preston briefed both parents about our going to overseas in the next two days.
They prayed for presley and preston and I wondered how well and far the prayer would go I guess maybe because my dad never prayed for me that was why I faced so much tragedies…
To be continued..
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Last episode 24

Continues..
Her aunt started crying again when we got home after graduation and showed her miranda’s lifeless body on the bed. I joined her once more in crying.
Preston helped us packed our things while we were busy wailing. If miranda dont go to Europe alive at least she has to be buried there and her aunt had to follow us as well.
My dad sent the private jet back since I told him the day we will be leaving.
We got to Europe. My dad felt pity for us expecially miranda’s aunt and he took care of her specially…
Miranda was finally buried. As she was placed in the coffin, memories of how we first met in the hostel, then in the birthday party and so many things flashed through my head. I couldnt help but cry……
6 weeks later……
Mass media had it that brenden was killed by preston and he got a business from my dad and both brenden’s dad to replace brenden in one of the companies he had given to brenden. Melissa resigned from the Nobles. Presley continued being assistant with Preston even in all the companies..
I was all dressed in my best cloth with so many pulling and wearing of clothes just because I was going on a date with preston and I thought it wouldn’t be so difficult if miranda was here. I got to my car and was about opening it when I suddenly felt dizzy and my eyes were blurry and I fell down.
I woke up in the hospital with everyone smiling at me. My father told me I was five weeks pregnant. Preston proposed marriage to me in the hospital which I accepted.
Two months later we got married at last. Not quite long I gave birth to a beautiful girl.
Oh my God it was miranda I gave birth to the resemblance were strikingly identical. The eyes,lips and mouth were all the same even the aunt was there to testify. This made me name her miranda.. after miranda’s birth melissa and presley got married. Then we found out the ‘thing’ miranda told melissa was to make sure presley falls in love a second time.
I was so happy miranda came back to life as my daughter now I believe in reincarnation… but what saddened me more was that I will die before my daughter but I was still very happy. To prove that miranda my daughter was miranda herself is that she always kissed presley and smiled at miranda whenever they come visiting…………
“Friends are hard to find and when you finally see one make sure you keep him/her because there are some things your parent can’t do but a friend will definitely do them” so says milly brandez (me).
THE END..
(HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL)
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by franksteele: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thumbs up... Thanks for finishing the story
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by ewawumi(f): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
wow! nice one @OP but there is enough room for improvement. all in all, kudos!!!
Re: The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 by Hardybattee45: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Viciyoung good job man u have finished the story............WELLDONE

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady In Red / My Mother In-law By Igwe / How I Lost My Freedom To Anger- A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.