Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (3897 Views)

Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken / First Bank And Diamond Bank The Next To Be Taken Over By CBN / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Strange calll from an Mmm participant!!! I got a text message this morning from an MMM participants,that I should check my PO I have an order.i just read and ignored d message,cos I don't do mmm, maybe it was wrongly sent to me..about 3 hours later I got a call from an unknown number telling me that i'm among the 7 persons to pay him #25k.

Me: shocked who?

Caller : are u not,e mentioned my name

Me: my full name?

Caller : e mentioned my surname

Me: shocked chio, abeg me no dey do MMM o.maybe it someone that knows me dat gave u my name and number

Caller: so u don't have idea about MMM

Me: yes Sir

Caller: (ok) in tired voice

Pls ,all u Mmm participants,is it possible for u guys to give someones name and number dat is not into mmm to ur memeber to be getting dis kind of call I recieved.. angry

Modified:After updating my whatsapp status to know who used my details to reg for mmm,the least person I suspected called to apologise..Naso I open mouth shocked

3 Likes

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
What is bad gang here....you guys love spreading ignorance and stuffs u know nothing about. Somebody close to you has just used. your name , number and bank details to open an account

12 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lalasticlala
seun
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
What is bad gang here....you guys love spreading ignorance and stuffs u know nothing about. Somebody close to you has just used. your name , number and bank details to open an account
without my knowledge?

3 Likes

Re: ..... by JoyTracy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have eaten MMM Money like crazy, Even up till now i have never encountered any sort of fraud in it. It is good.

8 Likes

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
without my knowledge?
Very possible.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Very possible.....
so u are suggesting I go n pay 25k into is account? angry

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoyTracy:
I have eaten MMM Money like crazy, Even up till now i have never encountered any sort of fraud in it. It is good.
lol continue dey eat am,noting do u grin...but make person no call me to go pay into his account for wetin no concern me

2 Likes

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
Nawa for uo......the proceed of the account does not belong to you.....the person who opened the account know how to get to them.....not your business at all, that's why the person dint tell u abt it...Dey there dey dull while some people use ur name and. head to chop money on MMM

5 Likes

Re: ..... by yemsai(f): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
Na scam o...dey called my neighbour also..nd she has neva registered wit dem..
Re: ..... by RealityShot: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
Lol.. No one suggested that oga.

Just that your details was used to do MMM.

The person will probably complete the payment and
Get his bonus while you are here calling the innocent receiver
"bad gangs"

Please edit that your title.

Ask your people who used your name N phone number to do MMM.

Because if you ever try to join with the same names N phone number
You will be blocked for having double account

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Nawa for uo......the proceed of the account does not belong to you.....the person who opened the account know how to get to them.....not your business at all, that's why the person dint tell u abt it....
u don't seem to get it...why am I getting text and phone calls from people I did/have no business with?i don't like dat shit angry

2 Likes

Re: ..... by nellaluv(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Someone close to you used your details to register. Same thing happened to me.
Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
u don't seem to get it...why am I getting text and phone calls from people I did/have no business with?i don't like dat shit angry
Its one smart dude close to u used ur data to get MMM bonus..... had u joined it wouldn't have been possible
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Its one smart dude close to u used ur data to get MMM bonus..... had u joined it wouldn't have been possible
hmm I see,what of d person dat called and said I'm suppose to pay 25k to his account..How him go take get him Money?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
nellaluv:
Someone close to you used your details to register. Same thing happened to me.
that's an Evil act.

1 Like

Re: ..... by ifex370(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
This op sef? Ow u take de pass exam?

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
ifex370:
na microchip grin

1 Like

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
hmm I see,what of d person dat called and said I'm suppose to pay 25k to his account..How him go take get him Money?
Da one no concern u bro....he go get am.....u were not even suppose to get the call. he knows how to get to the person.....u won't understand if u are not smart on MMM

1 Like

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
ifex370:
I don tire sef.....acts like one of those juveniles here......no offence intended though
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Da one no concern u bro....he go get am.....u were not even suppose to get the call. he knows how to get to the person.....u won't understand if u are not smart on MMM
lolz e concern me o...I wan know una secrete
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoyTracy:

God have mercy on you!
Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
lolz e concern me o...I wan know una secrete
Dey there dey dull.....person dey use your head and name chop MMM money u dey shout bad gang.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I don tire sef.....acts like one of those juveniles here......no offence intended though
if u are wise u should know dat MMM is a scam and not safe,how can someone use my number to register without me getting any message on my phone to confirm and complete d reg process if truely i'm d one registering..continue MMM ur Eyes go soon clear

3 Likes

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
if u are wise u should know dat MMM is a scam and not safe,how can someone use my number to register without me getting any message on my phone to confirm and complete d reg process if truely i'm d one registering..continue MMM ur Eyes go soon clear
Guy....u dull small.

4 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Dey there dey dull.....person dey use your head and name chop MMM money u dey shout bad gang.
u called dat smart?Lol chai!no worry ur eyes go soon clear
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Guy....u dull small.
lol,u no even fit explain how does guys wey send me text and call me go get der money since one scammer don give dem wrong details....u just hear say people dey do Mmm u run join....lazy otondo

1 Like

Re: ..... by RealityShot: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
lol,u no even fit explain how does guys wey send me text and call me go get der money since one scammer don give dem wrong details....u just hear say people dey do Mmm u run join....lazy otondo
Please change that topic please.. It's wrong information.. Or I will report you

I remember my friend begging me to give him my details so he can use it to do Mmm and get bonus..

These are the things MMM is battling with.. LONG THROAT GREEDY NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: ..... by FreeSpirited: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
M3Guy:
Baba...nawa for uo... I don weak for your question....If u one know....baba go join MMM.....Its even good like DAT cos someone like u wouldn't have allowed ur account to be used or borrowed if it was was requested. People like u will say its demonic
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
RealityShot:

Please change that topic please.. It's wrong information.. Or I will report you
how is it a wrong topic?so MMM customers should be disturbing me with der text and calls since a criminal I don't knw gave dem my number?
And der system did not confirm if it truely from me wen d criminal was registering with my number...indeed mmm participant are really smart sad

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Baba...nawa for uo... I don weak for your question....If u one know....baba go join MMM.....Its even good like DAT cos someone like u wouldn't have allowed ur account to be used or borrowed if it was was requested. People like u will say its demonic
I don't have any ish wit ur MMM watever,it ur money if u like take am do utimate cycler join lols, but plsssssssssssssssssssssssss o, I take God beg una,make person no dey call me talk rubbish say der pear us make I go pay for him account...Infact na NTA or AIT I go report am to d next time e happen..

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoyTracy:

You are one of the lucky ones.

Fraudsters don take my eye see something for this Mmm but I still overcame them. That didn't even stop me from participating, am still doing the koko wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outsource Your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer...Gigs Here / Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. / Bringitbay: Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.