Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

..... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (3911 Views)

Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken / First Bank And Diamond Bank The Next To Be Taken Over By CBN / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Flyer20: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some trying so hard to destroy MMM kiss

1 Like

Re: ..... by Babtossdan(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Someone who is closer to youlike the nape of your neck has use your details to become rich, never mind, he knows how to pay., had it been that you are in the system your name and details wouldn't be possible for anyone to use. Him dey ball untop your head.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Babtossdan:
Someone who is closer to youlike the nape of your neck has use your details to become rich, never mind, he knows how to pay., had it been that you are in the system your name and details wouldn't be possible for anyone to use. Him dey ball untop your head.
the security programme of mmm site is wack.,if u guys can register with random number without mmm confirming and b making u rich just like dat, lolz then it gonna crash faster than we thought
Re: ..... by RealityShot: 2:08am On Dec 07, 2016
M3Guy:
how is it a wrong topic?so MMM customers should be disturbing me with der text and calls since a criminal I don't knw gave dem my number?
And der system did not confirm if it truely from me wen d criminal was registering with my number...indeed mmm participant are really smart sad
You called him bad gangs, when he was simply a sincere member
Who your greedy friend or relative gave your contact.

How is he "band gangs" that have taken over MMM.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Verification Service With US Number / Do It Yourself CAC Business Registration Strategy Within 48 Hours / How To Make Money With Content Locking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.