Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings (564 Views)

Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
To all my dear Atheists. Just wanting you to fault all this Archeological findings about the Bible accounts.
These are Scientists that might not be Christians like you doing their job as Scientists.

1. The Sodom and Gomorrah story. The ruins of the towns found and all evidence shows that this is Sodom and Gomorrah. Burnt down by God whom you claim doesn't exist.
These are not my findings but Archaeologists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

2. The remains of The Ark of Noah found at the exact place where the Bible said it landed. On a mountain called Ararat in today's Turkey. Explain how an object that enormous could find its way up a mountain.
Archeological Finding not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoTkguzRaCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8FrXFdDYSQ

3. The artifacts of the Red Sea encounter. Chariot wheels, etc at the belly of the Red see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE

If the Bible accounts could be so accurate. And Many of these are impossible for any man to perform. Then who did it Nature?
Watch the videos and come out with your your Excuses.

May God touch your hearts
Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Every atheist need to watch the videos
to know that Bible is not an Ordinary story book.
It's accounts are real and accurate.

Christians need to watch it to be more proud of their God and boost their faith.

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Blitzerz: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one..
God bless
Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one.
Thumb up
Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
What you've written up there is pure unadulterated nonsense.

Let's start to treat them one after the other.

Most atheists do not deny the historical events in the Bible or other scriptures used by various world religions, what they refute are the explanations or possible causes attributed to such events.

First of all Sodom and Gomorrah is not the only ancient city to be buried ( believed to be fire from above), Pompeii another ancient city was buried due to upwelling of lava from Vesuvius, the Amero tragedy caused by the sudden activity of an inactive volcano that took thousands in Colombia by suprise and buried them in the sands our time.

Also the Noah flood story is not a peculiar Bible story, it was present in almost ancient civilizations from mepositamia( the epic of Gilgamesh )to the Indus valley (Srimad bhagavatam)

Your claim about the red sea video was a well known hoax passed around various Christian oriented blogs.

If your claim that the accuracy of Biblical historic events is to be the basis for our belief, then Hindu scriptures known for their tight and vast accuracy should also be a basis for believing in pantheon of Hindu gods?
Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Brigham:
What you've written up there is pure unadulterated nonsense.

Let's start to treat them one after the other.

Most atheists do not deny the historical events in the Bible or other scriptures used by various world religions, what they refute are the explanations or possible causes attributed to such events.

First of all Sodom and Gomorrah is not the only ancient city to be buried ( believed to be fire from above), Pompeii another ancient city was buried due to upwelling of lava from Vesuvius, the Amero tragedy caused by the sudden activity of an inactive volcano that took thousands in Colombia by suprise and buried them in the sands our time.

Also the Noah flood story is not a peculiar Bible story, it was present in almost ancient civilizations from mepositamia( the epic of Gilgamesh )to the Indus valley (Srimad bhagavatam)

Your claim about the red sea video was a well known hoax passed around various Christian oriented blogs.

If your claim that the accuracy of Biblical historic events is to be the basis for our belief, then Hindu scriptures known for their tight and vast accuracy should also be a basis for believing in pantheon of Hindu gods?

I did not ask if you believe in history or not all I'm asking is explain how an object as enormous as the height of a 3 storey building and almost as long as the diameter of a stadium got to a mountain top.

Every proof from a Christian to an Atheist is a scam, hoax or whatever. It is glaring you didn't watch the videos, but rather jumped into conclusion because you must win at all cost.

I did not present to you a picture but rather a video with proofs and backed up by the government of Turkey. Who was part of the whole exercise.

The Sodom and Gomorrah issue is not an issue of volcano. But direct drops of sulphur and brimstone from the sky scattered all over the town where there is no nearby mountain.

Science can't explain it neither is the brain of the smartest atheist can.

It is no news and not strange to see ATHEISTS argue blindly. Even the most learned of you guys are like that.

Go on the net and give me links to the proofs confirming all I've said as hoax.

All Atheists are liars and it's obvious they will never accept to a truth as long as it would show their stupidity.

Peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
davtosh:

I did not ask if you believe in history or not all I'm asking is explain how an object as enormous as the height of a 3 storey building and almost as long as the diameter of a stadium got to a mountain top.

Every proof from a Christian to an Atheist is a scam, hoax or whatever. It is glaring you didn't watch the videos, but rather jumped into conclusion because you must win at all cost.

I did not present to you a picture but rather a video with proofs and backed up by the government of Turkey. Who was part of the whole exercise.

The Sodom and Gomorrah issue is not an issue of volcano. But direct drops of sulphur and brimstone from the sky scattered all over the town where there is no nearby mountain.

Science can't explain it neither is the brain of the smartest atheist can.

It is no news and not strange to see ATHEISTS argue blindly. Even the most learned of you guys are like that.

Go on the net and give me links to the proofs confirming all I've said as hoax.

All Atheists are liars and it's obvious they will never accept to a truth as long as it would show their stupidity.

Peace
Go to sleep child.
Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Brigham:
Go to sleep child.
The words of a speechless and defeated kid.
Re: Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
davtosh:

is the brain of the smartest atheist can.

Sagacity is antithetical to atheism . There is no such thing as 'smart atheist'

Read more here : https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons From The Electric Eel / The Difference Between Religion And Tradition / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.