Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor (1699 Views)

Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has finally settled all lingering issues with his wife, actress Lilian Esoro who left the country with their son to stay with her family in Paris over crises that almost broke down their marriage.

Talking about Lilian to LIB, Ubi said;

My wife is good, she is working. She is actually on set right now. I love her so much, there is nothing I can do about it. The world will say what they want to say but you see, even those that are writing have their problems but they come on social media to behave like they are all holy and co. I know you have a father and a mother and there are sometimes they say ‘no’ and disagree. You see, sometimes, you disagree to agree. So whatever anyone want to write, they should continue writing. One day when they are tired, they will stop.

While advising newly married couple, the young entrepreneur said he will like to be a marriage counsellor.

"Spend time with your family, spend time with your wife. Try to know what they want. There is a mistake we newly wedded couples make, we believe once you just get married, you try to run on the street in pursuit of money but they want time. You need to spend time with your family especially the first one year. Get to know what they will say no to and yes to. I want to be a marriage counsellor. Everyday in marriage you learn new things, it becomes interesting because it makes you understand things you never did.
It is the best thing that can happen to anybody, it is the best thing that happened to me and the best thing that ever happened to me after marriage is my son.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/ubi-franklin-reunites-with-wife-lilian.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by delishpot: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Better Years ahead for them o

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by Nutase: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sweet.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by Nixiepie(f): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm,happy for the them smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by Tynasparks(f): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
I dont like this showbiz marriage at all embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by ShayGirl(f): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Great
Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by enoqueen: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yinmu.....

We are waiting.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by sweetilicious(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am happy they are back together as one family.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by sholatem(f): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Still same problem,u marry come online,u divorce stil online and now u reconcile,u stil make it open,just face your family squarely,im happy for you though

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by SammieLowkey(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ur village pple finally leave u & u don dey give dem new formation in less than a day. U try! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reunites With Wife, Lilian, Wants To Be A Marriage Counsellor by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lilian is so pretty

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How 2baba Was Taken By DSS Last Night / Nigerian Comedian Crazeclown Calls Out GAY Man Who Slid Into His DM! / Chidinma Chilaka, Rita Dominic,adesua Etomi Movie Premier "Standing Alone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.