Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Am Into CLEARING Of Cars...ask Me ANYTHING - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Into CLEARING Of Cars...ask Me ANYTHING (410 Views)

cost of Clearing Of Your Cars,jeeps,containers,groupage?call Us NOW / Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII / Make Your Choice Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Into CLEARING Of Cars...ask Me ANYTHING by reagand200(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hi Nairalanders

do forgive me if I make any basic grammatical errors, but I am here to offer you any/all assistance you might need in the world of CLEARING and forwarding of vehicles at the various seaports here in Nigeria and Cotonou

So let's start with these Frequently Asked Questions :

(1) How much to clear a container ?

Answer : You will need to provide detailed information of all the vehicles in it viz make/mode/year eg Toyota/Sienna/2014 or simply put 2014 Toyota Sienna

The size of container and a brief of the other items/load placed in it.

At times the shipping line used in shipping is also needed.
Then, the duties and other payments would be worked out for you.

(2) How do I detect forged documents ?

Answer : You will need to supply the following from your customs documents :
--- C number
--- Last six digits of the vehicle's VIN number
--- Port of Discharge
--- Vehicle's make_model_year
Then with these information, I will give you an answer.

(3) Which is more economical , RORO or Container ?

Customs processing is dynamic but overall, RORO is usually faster to clear and faster clearing means you save money on RENT/DEMURRAGE .

(4) ...other FAQ are coming soon

Call 08034603476 for quotes and consultation.
Email : reagand2011@yahoo.com

You have tried the REST, now try the BEST

1 Like

Re: I Am Into CLEARING Of Cars...ask Me ANYTHING by oliva980: 5:47am On Dec 23, 2022
This is especially important if you're looking to expand your social reach into the realm of a real live person. After all, you don't want to fall for a snob who's only after the latest social media buzzkills. Lulamind.ai is an expert of ask me anything; you can visit their original site for detailed info.

(1) (Reply)

My Mazda MVP Is Consuming Fuel / Used Mack Trucking Working Perfectly RD Model / How To Use VDI2 Commander Make A Working BMW Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.