Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence (1991 Views)

TENSION: Watch Demonstratn Of High Velocity MISSILE Produced By Biafrans (video / Fayose Was Hailed By Biafrans Is He The Most Popular?? / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
If only the mods can take this to FP it will be nice I posted videos of failed stay at home it ended here but someone who posted mere photos made FP.

If this get to FP it must surely get to Mark Zuckerberg. Let me try to make this news as presenatble as possible
If only the mods can see the Almighty threat to security. Is Facebook now a place where people can play to kill people... Straight to point am disapointed...

Radio Biafra posted this news on their official facebook handle saying ''Buhari To Hang Himself As Justice Binta Faces International Pressure''

This one is not closed group everybody please confirm it is their official handle
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=663521860495802&id=149774505203876&comment_id=663528463828475&ref=opera_speed_dial&notif_t=scase_reviewed

Now somebody made a comment saying ''We are the Biafrans we must kill and behead all the Hausa fulani in our land''
I reported this comment to facebook which you can see the report below facebook supported this comment and said it never violated their community standard. Report screenshot below...
Now my question to facebook for supporting this deadly harm to Nigeria... Does this mean that people like ISIS can now have a facebook page. If this comment was supporting people to behead to behead in his own country will he live it...

Everybody read that comment it's high time we start beheading Hausa people in Biafra land. Is this not a comment promoting war. Why is Mark like this because it is not his country...
Everybody please this one is no more Radio Biafra Group. This is their official page. Open the link I know I am advertising them but I want a total confirmation.
Moderators please take this to Front page this is an open discussion thread. Let's understand why this kind of deadly comment should be left on facebook to harm Nigerians...

My name is BiafraudExposed

1 Like

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Watch where I reported this comment and Facebook said it never violated their community standards

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by cheerokee(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
okay

1 Like

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by azerbaijanbase: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
following
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Allsouls it seems all the mods are sleeping...
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by ZZ22: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
hey young man mind your business. if your not Biafran lurking around Biafran page will do you no good.. You hate Biafrans so much sotey you carry their matter for head even on Facebook thinking its these fuckery the mods do here on Nairaland. You can end your misery with 20 otapiapia.. Try it, it works

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by herzern1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
IpobExposed:
you have issue on FB and you come here to report and even want Nairaland to fight FB

You need to be cained and deported back to FB. Do you knows mods are tired of your troll here.

9 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
ZZ22:
hey young man mind your business. if your not Biafran lurking around Biafran page will do you no good.. You hate Biafrans so much sotey you carry their matter for head even on Facebook thinking its these fuckery the mods do here on Nairaland. You can end your misery with 20 otapiapia.. Try it, it works

This comment has no link to this topic... Present a tangible fact to oppose... Or live topic
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by farokkunle: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
IpobExposed:

drown your mama first and bury her with a rabbit cage .

poverty stricken shocked shocked shocked slow poke shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
you have issue on FB and you come here to report and even want Nairaland to fight FB

You need to be cained and deported back to FB. Do you knows mods are tired of your troll here.

Nairaland can't fight fb but this will go a long way.
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
IpobExposed:

Nairaland can't fight fb but this will go a long way.
No be only long way na longer way

Comot for my side make i see road

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
farokkunle:

drown your mama first and bury her with a rabbit cage .

poverty stricken shocked shocked shocked slow poke shocked shocked shocked
stop this
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Except someone can justify why Nnamdi Kanu will warn all his members to vote PDP that I will support
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
stop this

This is how they behave instead of opposing with facts they abuse him so u will ignore the topic and start abusing them back
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
IpobExposed:

This is how they behave instead of opposing with facts they abuse him so u will ignore the topic and start abusing them back
Sorry I'm not the mod direct your rants to the roght channels and stop quoting me

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
Sorry I'm not the mod direct your rants to the roght channels and stop quoting me

English grin
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by fabuloz1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op,you are either jobless or have a miserable life. Please,i would advise you to go get something tangible doing for yourself and also to aid your future family in living comfortably. Facebook indirectly told you to leave the biafrans alone and you came to nairaland to report. Report to who if i may ask? For nairaland mods to fight facebook or what? grin i think you are insecure because of the time bomb about to explode your stinking cranium grin please,find a job, yuletide is around the corner. Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by ZZ22: 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
IpobExposed:

This comment has no link to this topic... Present a tangible fact to oppose... Or live topic
Read your topic slowly again and realize that BIAFRA has nothing to do with terrorism

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2016
ZZ22:
Read your topic slowly again and realize that BIAFRA has nothing to do with terrorism

You don't even know what am talking about am s
complaining why such deadly encouraging comment was left.
And Biafra has everything to do with terrorism. I have an audio of Nnamdi Kanu instructing all his members to kill Hausa people should I upload it are u still arguing?
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2016
fabuloz1:
Op,you are either jobless or have a miserable life. Please,i would advise you to go get something tangible doing for yourself and also to aid your future family in living comfortably. Facebook indirectly told you to leave the biafrans alone and you came to nairaland to report. Report to who if i may ask? For nairaland mods to fight facebook or what? grin i think you are insecure because of the time bomb about to explode your stinking cranium grin please,find a job, yuletide is around the corner. Thank you!

You're now saying Facebook is supporting war... If only Nairaland can do the needful. It will surely get to Mark if this make FP.
And you guys will start saying we did nothing we did nothing
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by ZZ22: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2016
IpobExposed:

And Biafra has everything to do with terrorism. I have an audio of Nnamdi Kanu instructing all his members to kill Hausa people should I upload it are u still arguing?
oba akiolu once threatened to drown particular group of people in the lagoon.. do you label him a terrorist for that utterance? your president once threatened that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood should he fail to win in 2015... do you regard him as a terrorist for that uttrance? I'm done with you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Pharaoh9(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Jobless boy
You are a member of that group because that group is closed, I know you go there to create those topics to see their reaction or even do the comments and come to nairaland to shout,

Go find work dey do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by farokkunle: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Kathmandu:
stop this

stop ?
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by MrJah(m): 2:46am On Dec 07, 2016
IpobExposed:

What concerns you? You are so jobless n lazy... Go get your self a life. Stupid thing. Make sure you report me here also.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Yyeske(m): 3:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Almost all of them talking trash there are just kids, don't mind them
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Jobless boy
You are a member of that group because that group is closed, I know you go there to create those topics to see their reaction or even do the comments and come to nairaland to shout,

Go find work dey do

Una no dey read something before commenting this one is the official facebook handle...
I just don't like how u guys argue and behave and for your info the group you are talking of is a closed group. No body can post on a closed group except admins admits it. Please go to facebook terms and understand what a closed group is before you say it in public that any body can post on a closed group and they laugh at you. I don't have time to explain what a closed group is to you. This one is facebook page. And the main topic of this post is why facebook support this people threatening to kill non-supporters. You guys can't get point first what you do is either to abuse or to say something different entirely...
Oh my God
Re: Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Ipobexposed or Biafranexposed your new found love will soon consume you..

I assume after the comment posted on facebook someone else aided the writer or responded him.

So you mean facebook should ban all tag word with killing. Ban every discussion with a tag kill all. Maybe u don't realise that's a discussion and not a single post.
You are actually demented and need help asap. Incase you that hungry, I can Out of kindness feed you montly so that u use your life for something positive.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Journalist Tweets Abt Wat He Saw Afta Visiting 1of Houses Seized 4rm Alex Badeh / Prof. Russell Idatoru Bluejack Replies The Online Trend About Joe Igbokwe / Presidential Delegation Arrives Ozubulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.