Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram (31261 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal / Ahmed Musa Scores To Rescue Leicester City, As Fans Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by adehab: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
He is in United State of Nigeria... LOL

Let Trump catch him, i pray he wont end up in Zoo as he mention

Anyway, Just passing BY.

atoleybaba:
congrat bro....and d u.s u stay is what? Jungle?
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by ilynem(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Myself2:

Mr technical analyst, you know so much how come Kelechi is the one playing for Man city and you're here idling away on Seun's nairaland tongue
Hahahaahahahahaha! Guy you funny die! I can't even kick a ball if my life depended on it. And no, I am not an expert. I recognise he is a very good footballer. But there is a reason he cannot start ahead of Aguero at the moment. His first touch isn't in the class of world class players. But don't get me wrong, he is a very good player.
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by madridsta007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
easyelliot:
And Pep will see that and make him ride the bench.

All coaches hate that.

Football is a team sport. Not an individual sport.
Iheanacho should get this in his head.
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by BomboyOnline: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kelechi is a team player. He attributes his success to his team. Well done son, the sky is your limit.
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by Baloskey1986(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
When are they going to PLAY the match
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by faitheverest(f): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
You just cut my game nna.... Not happy joor
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by sparkleRed(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
if they ask him. Where are u from he would reply Nigeria. Any secondary question Bae is background is when he will mention IBO. So kill urself he is a Nigerian.....he got to where he is cos he repped Nigeria and not biafra

Ethnicity was before nationality dat wat he means, Nigeria came about in 1914, igbo, yoruba, ibibio all was before d coming together of all tribe.
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by mecussey(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
ilynem:
If this guy can improve his first touch and his passing and work on his right foot, he will be world class.

If he can train on long distant shots as well...he has a lot of power in that left leg.
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by mecussey(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
godlovesyou77:
Each time I see this boy I always regret having pot belle. I would ve been a great star but for beer

lol...nothing protude belle pass beer ooo, if I leave am for just one wk...my stomach reduces by 50%.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by Vikky014(f): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
FrankNetter:

Lol. So much bitterness oozing from you. Calm down, I'm not as frustrated as you are. I'm not even in the zoo with you.

I'm in the USA enjoying myself grin grin
hahahahaha @ur last sentence and signature

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by wezzyjasified(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
jmoore:
His team mates are now celebrating with him?

Good one Nacho!!
I think say na only me noticed it.. when ever he scores, they don't celebrate with him except kolarov n navas.
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by kechywillz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
My boy doing me proud
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by barcaboi(m): 5:39am On Dec 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

3 questions *did I mention anything about performances? *How does ur post relate to my complaint on his treatment of toure? *Did u watch the vid I mentioned?
ur post: '_Did u see the clip of guardiola embarrassing toure during city v chelsea? Even mourinho never do that kin thing b4'_ in reply to
And Pep will see that and make him ride the bench. *** ow does urs correlate wt this?.....
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by LorDBolton(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2016
barcaboi:

ur post: '_Did u see the clip of guardiola
embarrassing toure during city v
chelsea?
Even mourinho never do that kin
thing b4'_
in reply to

And Pep will see that and make
him ride the bench.
ow does urs correlate wt this?.....

The key word there is what will happen if pep has a falling out with a player & my response was to point out the extremes he could go to.

Which your idiotic brain couldn't discern.

You didn't watch the video, yet felt the need to tell me i'm spreading propaganda.

infact You must be daft...
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by barcaboi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

The key word there is what will happen if pep has a falling out with a player & my response was to point out the extremes he could go to.

Which your idiotic brain couldn't discern.

You didn't watch the video, yet felt the need to tell me i'm spreading propaganda.

infact You must be daft..
I watched d video even b4 u posted it....mr daft man... .no1 mentioned falling out on the post u quoted...u can scroll up and read d guys comment....and also ur word was even mourinho doesn't do something like that and I posted abt schwei that mourinho did worse....and if ur idiotic moronic brain can't decipher that I was disproving ur point without throwing insults then u must have bn the idiot all along....no shots fired
Re: Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Watch the video again bro and u will see that pep did not embarrass toure.reports have it dat toure wanted to warmup b4 the substitution bt pep stopped him 4rm doing so, cos there is no time and city were losing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics) / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.