Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gsm Desktop Phone Ideal For Young And Old Parents Raising Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gsm Desktop Phone Ideal For Young And Old Parents Raising Children (485 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Desktop Phone Ideal For Young And Old Parents Raising Children by Mobileowowa: 2:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Hello Nairaland,

Compliment of the seasons, i have a related content to share how to optimize GSM DESKTOP PHONES as parents. My Focus is on the Young Parents this within the Demography between age (25yrs- 45yrs). This categories of Parents in Nigeria are upwardly mobile , middle class or working Class population in Nigeria are critically engaged by work and need to reach home.

GSM DESKTOP PHONE Serve as a better alternative device to reach out to the Kids at home without having to worry about giving them a smart phone were explicit Adult content access can't be control by the parent. This millennia generation of ever growing smart techie kids can get themselves exposed to Explicit content if parents thinks is a better way of making them smart.

While for parents between the age (45yrs- 65yrs) most cases their children are grown ups but grandchildren, hmmm are always around for visit. Here caution as to be in place, particularly when grandparents are off the sight of the children there is need to tutor the child on the use of a DESKTOP PHONE as a Life saver.

The features on the GSM Desktop Phone are as follows
;

1) SMS Messaging (INBOX/OUTBOX

2) Call Logs

3) Ring Tone (Polyphonic )

4) Settings

The cost of the Device is N16,000 Including Delivery within Lagos Island and Mainland call 07062025892

Re: Gsm Desktop Phone Ideal For Young And Old Parents Raising Children by Beesluv: 5:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gsm Desktop Phone Ideal For Young And Old Parents Raising Children by Mobileowowa: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
@beesluv. thanks for checking out my landing page. its quite cute for young parents who wants to monitor home fronts and mitigate as possible explicit device enablers.

(1) (Reply)

Love Scam... I Love Who? / Celebrities,,are,,subjected,, / The Addition Of New Major Rules La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.