Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering (1376 Views)

For All Elect/elect Engineering Students / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? / Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by samy0001(m): 4:25am On Dec 07, 2016
pls engineers in the thread i want u to advice me. all i wanted was engineering and was given mechanical. i dont know how lucrative it is. pls i need advice whether to cont or switch to elect elect.or wich one is more lucrative. thank u all
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by bravetentewa(m): 4:45am On Dec 07, 2016
None is better ... They are both different fields of engineering and you don't study them merely for economic benefits but the one you have a passion for if not you will skip from engineering to fine arts in your 300l
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by cruzyteejay(m): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Either way is cool and lucrative........so far it's engineering
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by NL1960: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2016
samy0001:
pls engineers in the thread i want u to advice me. all i wanted was engineering and was given mechanical. i dont know how lucrative it is. pls i need advice whether to cont or switch to elect elect.or wich one is more lucrative. thank u all

The bold shows that you do not know what you want. How can you say all you wanted is engineering?. If it was JAMB that you did, was it engineering that you filled on the form?. Is there a course called engineering?. It is like saying 'all i wanted was social science and i was given accounting'. This your post get as e be.
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by samy0001(m): 1:09am On Dec 17, 2016
thanks everyone 4 ur advice. wat i min is wic one is more lucrative in d labour market, and can give me more exposure after school. i luv both anyway and am currently studing mechanical
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by sylvester222(m): 5:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Mechanical is the Broadest of all engineering so who have a lot to select from. E/E is straight forward and highly competitive. Just do your best in anyone u r doing. In the labour market what u studied don't really determine ur success.
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by afolayangs(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Nigeria is not mechanically developed. i will advise you to study elect.
samy0001:
Re: Which Is Better Mechanical Or Elect Elect Engineering by samy0001(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
sylvester222:
Mechanical is the Broadest of all engineering so who have a lot to select from. E/E is straight forward and highly competitive. Just do your best in anyone u r doing. In the labour market what u studied don't really determine ur success.
thanks very much sir

(1) (Reply)

Finland Pays 2,000 Jobless Citizens N280,000 Monthly Each To Combat Poverty / FG!!! Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Nigeria and / I Want To Learn A Digital Marketing Skills But I’m Stuck On Which One To Go With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.