Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo (2539 Views)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by sahapost: 4:59am On Dec 07, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uZK97UIADw0/WEcdRFoa-xI/AAAAAAAARxs/4_hQDst8DukMEih1LRnhWOenN-OzICwpQCLcB/s1600/zahra-indimi2.jpg[/img]

The wedding which was reportedly postponed after news of their introduction leaked to the media is now fixed for December 16.

However a pre-wedding photo of the couple has recently surfaced online. Zahra was spotted wearing a black dress and a scarf while her husband-to-be wore a grey native attire with a black cap.

Zahra had earlier received customized LV boxes from the Indimi family at the Aso Villa, Abuja on Friday, November 18.

The boxes are called Laife, and in Northern tradition, the groom’s family buys them for the bride.

The box is usually filled up with diamond and gold jewelry, designer shoes, bags, super wax, laces, perfumes, designer underwears, cosmetics, jeans, tops and more.

The LV boxes have Zahra’s name customized as ZBI (Zara Buhari Indimi).

Congrats to them in advance.

https://uzomediangr./2016/12/07/check-out-zahra-buhari-and-ahmed-indimis-beautiful-pre-wedding-photo/
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by bravetentewa(m): 5:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Who pre-wedding picture epp??
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Airforce1(m): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2016
daughter of the president and son of a billionaire getting married.

it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by sahapost: 5:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Nutase: 5:35am On Dec 07, 2016
No pic.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Not as Pretty as my Idoma Fiancee smiley

Thank You Benue Zone C

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Smellymouth: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Chaiii!! My crush!!!!

Look at my laive.. I jes folcus on this Girl as tho she is ofishial mission..

But despite upon dis she still didn't have interest..This manner of struggle didn't conduceev to my position and characters as man of high ranking!!

Arrhhhhh Buhari, you break my heart!!

Buhariiii!!!!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169548_img20160825093501_jpeg97be277aaa2074c5f22356c708c8758a

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by chrisbaby24(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Chaaiiii...its well
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by onyiloyi(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Just one shoot, where r d rest pix
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by agohmamuda(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaiii!! My crush!!!!

Look at my laive.. I jes folcus on this Girl as tho she is ofishial mission..

But despite upon dis she still didn't have interest..This manner of struggle didn't conduceev to my position and characters as man of high ranking!!

Arrhhhhh Buhari, you break my heart!!

Buhariiii!!!!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169548_img20160825093501_jpeg97be277aaa2074c5f22356c708c8758a

Diz is a madness !!!!!
For somebody that serves as a road model to d jonga ones .......

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by lilmax(m): 6:15am On Dec 07, 2016
FAKE SMILE
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Smellymouth: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2016
agohmamuda:

Diz is a madness !!!!!
For somebody that serves as a road model to d jonga ones .......

Hahahah..
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2016
who noticed that the picture was taken beside aso rock OTHER ROOM grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by powerfulsettingz: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Sobs!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Chuksemi(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
After all of Zahra's Education and exposure, she still ended up marrying out of obligation. Talk about the strength of Power.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by ojmetrix(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2016
alhaji aminu say I no fit marry amina
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by eghos12(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2016
the awkard moment you realise this picture shows two people smiling to each other but sign of bond with each other.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by Divay22(f): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Sobs!
why didn't you tell her you were crushing on her.?....oya sorry d'nt sob again
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by 247NaijaNews: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by UIA04(f): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2016
What sort ugly picture is this

They look like two people reconciling ther differences, rather than In love

After giving lv bags

Is it slipperS I see Him wearing
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
By force wedding undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by beautiesplace: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one. meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo by lalasticlala(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016

(1)

Tiwa Savage,dr Sid,olamide & Timaya Having Fun At The Airport (pic & Vids) / Usain Bolt's Girlfriend Kasi Bennett Caused A Stir On Instagram Stripped Off. / Flavour Strips Half Naked, Displays His Butt & Nipples (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.