Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers (34777 Views)

Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / EFCC Arraigns Dangote Staff For Alleged N15m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by emynike2001(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
lmagine this three foolish boys.....
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by arabianights: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Innocent people

Please, release them

Those hungry guys in that picture are not kidnappers, they can't even kidnap a goat
how sure are you?
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by ahamonyeka(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wetin this kind aboki wan use 100m do?are you sure they are not sent by somebody?
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by GossipHeart(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
arabianights:
how sure are you?

Can those skinny hungry guys kidnap you ??
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
& if these demons are mobed/roasted alive, some r.etards 'll be crying jungle justice...arrant rawbishness!!
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Godmyrefuge1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Buhari will release them if they are Fulani.

He wont if they are Hausa.

#CaseClosed

agreed, we only heared their arested,we'll not hear they have been kill by hanging
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Bants(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Have we ever asked ourselves this question.

WHY DO POLICE ARREST THIS PEOPLE AFTER THE CRIME NOT DURING OR BEFORE THE CRIME.

HOW DO POLICE DO IT.

I believe this is garbage police just making some Ediots look bad.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Godmyrefuge1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Innocent people

Please, release them

Those hungry guys in that picture are not kidnappers, they can't even kidnap a goat
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Godmyrefuge1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Innocent people

Please, release them

i suspect u
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by dinoGLGNG(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
real niggi don't get caught
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by oluxy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
My challenge is! Why is it that that, immediately after a crime, two or three days d culprits get arrested. I should say the police already know these criminals but waiting for something to happened before arresting them.

Our police do not have pre-crime in their dictionary or I should say it is not included in their training manual.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Buhari people! Very heartless b.astards!!
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by arabianights: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Can those skinny hungry guys kidnap you ??
hahaha... So it comes with the size? You must have not read earlier reports on the caught with ak47*dint let the look fool you. It will surprise you how wicked and unforgiving these men might be. Trust me I know the northerners..they kill with out a thought
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by mfm04622: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
tyson99:
Something still amazes me, police don't always arrest their preys while they held their captives until when the deed has been done, i smell these are just innocent guys brought out just to cover up

The best way is to ensure the victim I released before arresting. During arrest, kidnappers may kill victim. The ransom may also be a way to track the kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Then they should be BURNT ....
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by paradigmshift(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
see as them small.. see their age self..God forbid
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by jrusky(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
How I wish I'm in power I swear case like this don't need trial at all. Look at these ugly beast how tattered they look. The law on this kidnapping madness must change. In any kidnapping that involve someone being killed and the kidnappers were apprehended such kidnapper should face death sentence with NO OPTION of life imprisonment this is when this madness will stop.

Govt should know Nigeria are very stubborn the hard way is the only way in situation like this I mean harsh law to be pass as quick as possible. Unemployment does not mean crime is the next option to the point of wasting innocent lives this is barbaric.

Honestly people just call millions as if its nothing can you take a look at these a s s holes that want 100 million naira just like that, Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by abbeyty(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Godmyrefuge1:
if i already know that hausa and fulani are part of nigeria,i would've stay in heaven and be watching the earth. by the grace of God buhari will be last hausa and fulani that nigeria will serve

it is not too late now you can still go back to heaven,abi wetin you dey wait for ?
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by GossipHeart(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
arabianights:
hahaha... So it comes with the size? You must have not read earlier reports on the caught with ak47*dint let the look fool you. It will surprise you how wicked and unforgiving these men might be. Trust me I know the northerners..they kill with out a thought

So, a 14 year old kid can kidnap you ??
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
...their names...and their looks...
...they are all fulanis cool. Noted cool cool.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by arabianights: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

So, a 14 year old kid can kidnap you ??
yes.. madam. Ever been in presence of ak47 ? Don't underestimate Powe of artillery. It's like you are not aware of what is going on In other countries including African countries trues that have rebels? You think k Nigeria with our crime rate does not have kids been trained to kill? Hmm
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by ceejay80s(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
e don reach time to dey show firing squad on tv as it was in the 80s.....are they not northerners ?
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by MONITZ: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Innocent people

Please, release them

Thanks for speaking my mind, these hungry looking guys might actually be innocent. Although the degree of crime that a person can commit can definitely not been seen by mere looking at the person's face bt because our police ve a notorious penchant for parading innocent people as suspects, reasonable people always think that the police manufacture culprits for crimes committed by criminals.

Esp wen the victims re powerful Nigerians or re well connected...

We can't forget in a hurry the drama that played out following the release of the Central Bank Governor's wife after a ransom had been paid, the police said no ransom was paid, they even claimed they tracked the kidnappers all by themselves,a claim that was later debunked by a group of local hunters.

If u swallow everything the police throw at u, then it means u re either not a Nigerian or u re simply ignorant......
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by kabman: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
God punish poverty
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by holluphemydavid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
small boys fa
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Vendoor(f): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Innocent people

Please, release them

Infact, Those guys don't look like people who won't be contented with N80K each.

Fear Nigeria Police!
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by lakeside30: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Abba Kyari again, what a cop
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by osuofia2(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
thumbs up to the man Abba Kyari...............god bless you super cop
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Marshalrhino(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hungry looking bastards
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by ufuosman(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
see people when they demand for 100million, the amount alone will kill them......... No need to keep them long, use them to get the rest ones and blow their brain all....
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by baysol: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
What are all this animals from the north coming to South west to commit crime and descicrate our land. Yoruba ronu. your allowing just any dick and harry into the land in the name of welcoming has to stop aye gbege eyin eniyan me.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Akinaukwa: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
All the way from the North, these Fulani warlords came down to Ogun State to carry out a kidnapping operation. They will soon over run this country if nothing is urgently done especially with the Governor of Kaduna State's confirmation that majority of these Fulani herdsmen cum thieves are from outside the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / Torukori Nasko Egei Found Dead In Hotel Room In Bayelsa As Friends Lament. Photo / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.