Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles (9026 Views)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement / Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by henryanna36: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2016
According to the information shared by Marshal on Facebook,Rivers state police command has ordered total restriction of movement of persons and vehicles between 12am Friday and 8pm Saturday because of Rivers rerun elections.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunpolice-orders-total.html?m=1

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by madridguy(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Chai, God don catch PDP, no waka-waka and if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Shikena.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by veekid(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2016

and this will curb rigging?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by herzern1(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2016
The Previous election in Rivers state was nothinq to write home about.Kidnappinq,Choppinq of People's head,Murders,just to mention a few.

I hope this particular development by the NPF makes the election peaceful.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by richidinho(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Ghen! Ghen!!

Rigg and die niggur!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by sandix(f): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by zeedof(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
I pray no one die again for this self centered people

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by opalu: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by westlius(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2016
chia no clubbing for me na wa oo
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by folay66(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Really

I think this should be for our own good

Anything those Government do, some of it normally be for our own good

I heard some guys complaining that buhari is banning this, he is banning that, but they don't know the reason why is banning all those and they don't care to know at all

Anyway, Buhari tenure is the worst tenure av ever being to in government since my 40 years in Nigeria, we pray we will start seeing new changes instead of the changes we are already

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by jayAjoku(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
omo na to pile up food snacks and drinks then watch the sagas from my window and television. . thunder fire Nigerian politics grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Nutase: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
tongue
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by raziboi(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
RIVERS OF BLOOD!!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by recievesense: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
election for naija na joke

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Drsheddy(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
No election in TransAmadi axis so I gat to rock clubbing cool
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by shaggy007(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Ok, so who is supposed to vote?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by klassykute(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2016
dem wan fly go vote ni?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by andersonbaba(f): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2016
so that they can discover all those election rigging militants using police patrol vehicles to do their master's bidding.
I see a lot of election riggers being arrested on #OperationHotPursuit
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Opakan2: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
cry cry Wike go soon hear am

nice move from the Police

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Afriface: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
again?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by GoldenJAT(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
its going 2b so tough and filled with irregularities.considering d fact dt after the election....despite anythin dt would happen during d process..d issue of TRIBUNAL wont come up again!so i feel...d contestants will do all within their reach 2b declare victorious.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Assuming APC controls all the 36 states, 100% of the states' Assemblies and 100% of the National Assemblies, which is what Buhari is aiming at at all costs, without any opposition, can someone tell this forum what governance in Nigeria will look like.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by chukafcad: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Amaechi probably wrote this for the NPF
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by sakalisis(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by ddippset(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
folay66:
Really

I think this should be for our own good

Anything those Government do, some of it normally be for our own good

I heard some guys complaining that buhari is banning this, he is banning that, but they don't know the reason why is banning all those and they don't care to know at all

Anyway, Buhari tenure is the worst tenure av ever being to in government since my 40 years in Nigeria, we pray we will start seeing new changes instead of the changes we are already
that's because since your 40 years in Nigeria, this tenure is the tenure Nigeria has had the lowest revenue from our so called oil and gas. we all know that Nigeria has been a very lazy nation for those 40 years, producing nothing, manufacturing nothing and depending on oil.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Thisis2raw(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Ameachi plot will fail. You can't force Apc down the throat of Rivers state. We are not gullible like the other part of Nigeria that is dying of hunger now. We stand to resist.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Thisis2raw(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
madridguy:
Chai, God don catch PDP, no waka-waka and if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Shikena.
how do you reason sef? Do you think Rivers people are gullible like you? We see how the elections turns out. People like won't come nairaland to comment nonsense again after elections
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by Thisis2raw(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
ddippset:
that's because since your 40 years in Nigeria, this tenure is the tenure Nigeria has had the lowest revenue from our so called oil and gas. we all know that Nigeria has been a very lazy nation for those 40 years, producing nothing, manufacturing nothing and depending on oil.
so what you are saying is we import everything we use? Even the bedroom slippers? Even the bread we eat is imported too? Even the wrapper our mothers wear too? Stop letting them deceive you. Yes Nigeria is not doing well like we want, but all the APC saints has made it look like Nigeria has just been on a stand still still creation

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by ddippset(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Thisis2raw:
so what you are saying is we import everything we use? Even the bedroom slippers? Even the bread we eat is imported too? Even the wrapper our mothers wear too? Stop letting them deceive you. Yes Nigeria is not doing well like we want, but all the APC saints has made it look like Nigeria has just been on a stand still still creation
and stop giving the impression like PDP is the saint you want to return to power. let me concede that APC has failed yes. but PDP should never be an option and should never again be talked about. if you care about this country as you want me to believe, then join me in praying for the death and destruction of both APC and PDP. let God give us good leaders who are kind hearted and the possible emergence of a new political party. Nigerian political parties are devilish especially PDP and APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by marv1: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Out of context. This instruction or order is for security reasons.
WOCKHARDI:
Assuming APC controls all the 36 states, 100% of the states' Assemblies and 100% of the National Assemblies, which is what Buhari is aiming at at all costs, without any opposition, can someone tell this forum what governance in Nigeria will look like.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles by limeta(f): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2016
marv1:
Out of context. This instruction or order is for security reasons.

The islamic agenda will ve no opposition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears / Kaduna State Final Result / Tinubu Arrives In Saudi Arabia After Visiting The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.