Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife (1091 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by robminds: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2016
In an estate(Garden Estate) now popularly known as #fornicationzone, where barely few months back, a man was killed for adultery with another man’s wife, another case of adultery in a couple’s matrimonial home has taken place.

The Garden Estate is located along Thika Road which is mainly of middle-class projects/estates that stretch from Roasters all the way to Kenyatta University in Kenya.

Here is another story of a man shot on the manhood after the husband of the wife returned home to see his wife and him groaning in pleasure right in their matrimonial home. the husband who owns a beretta pistol had to do the unthinkable.

http://www.robminds.com/2016/12/07/photos-man-gunned-manhood-sleeping-another-mans-wife-matrimonial-home/
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by herzern1(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Damibiz(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Oboy,dis is the worst thing i will ever expect dat will happen to me...my power house way never enjoy any thing.,.abeg oh.....
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by robminds: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
Oboy,dis is the worst thing i will ever expect dat will happen to me...my power house way never enjoy any thing.,.abeg oh.....
lol
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by segebase(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
pishure or ...
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by nrexzy: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Bull'seye
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Timmypromise(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Sex in Kenya is now a tradition
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by robminds: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2016
segebase:
pishure or ...
nairaland may not allow the pic here as it may look offensive.
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nutase: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

again?
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by herzern1(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:
again?

Haha.

Don't mind me.

Buh why are all your threads on the side of neqativity?
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Dreal11247: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Why is it that bad news always come from Kenya?
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by segebase(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
robminds:
nairaland may not allow the pic here as it may look offensive.

hmmmmm
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nutase: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Haha.

Don't mind me.

Buh why are all your threads on the side of neqativity?

me on side of positivity
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Another man wife.....he should have been shot in the brain
Re: Photos: Man Gunned At The Manhood For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife by HtwoOw: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2016
His prick was amputated grin

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Those Slaughtering Nigerians And Looting Their Shops - Photos I / LAWYERS: Is Defamation Of Character A Criminal Offence? / Man C@ught Fu+c*king Wife Friend In The Kitchen (video + Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.