Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B (20113 Views)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts / Exposed: Senate Uncovers N2.5bn Fraud By Buhari’s Committee ( Read Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by gurunlocker: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dude thought he's fighting corruption, his government will later be the most corrupt as it will be done underground

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by johnstar(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
D dullard

I so much dislike him undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Emescot(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na small small e dey start, but i tell you most solemnly corruption can never finish at the top, thank you.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by billyG(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
PMBNG:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/boko-haram-buharis-committee-unable-to-account-for-n2-5b/
THE headline is misplaced,it is not Buhari's committee it is Federal government committe,they shld b recommended to efcc for prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Frankbaro(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
One of the most Corrupt regime in recent times. Wonder how they're fighting corruption..
Buhari should continue deceiving and deluding himself.
We know better!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by effty(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Where is Sarrki?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Omeokachie: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Samething happened to PTF funds under Buhari's watch. How some people think that this man is anything beyond the media hype being sold to them is what is baffling.

Phitting kwarraptian indeed!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
While the Secretary of PINE, Umar Gulani, claimed that N203 million was spent on clearing grass somewhere in Yobe State, stakeholders from the state, led by the state’s Commissioner for Information, Mohammed Lamin, disputed this.

Lamin said: “No taipa grass was cleared in the state by any Federal Government agency.”
PMBNG:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/boko-haram-buharis-committee-unable-to-account-for-n2-5b/
Hmmmmmm the one week ultimatum given by the senate will justify the truth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Waspy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wetin consign me... ....I only pity those who are expectant of something positive from this old man undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Seriousboy: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Derawiz:
This man is even more clueless than the foolish people who voted him into power believing that he could put a stop to Boko haram in a single year.
So, in Nigeria there are many foolish citizens that is why Nigerians always end up with foolish people as their leaders during every elections. 2019 is coming, hope these foolish citizens won't put the rest of citizens in the mess again.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by calabardick(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
PMBNG:

Buhari is this how you are going to kill corruption? Dey there dey deceive  yaself

Lalasticlala, sarrki u dey see am?‎

Naija is a comedy film

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Mujaheeeden: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
SillyMods:
When you read some news and their source, you can't help but to shake your head at gullibility of some Nigerians.

Most of those behind senseless news as this are what Prof. Soyinka called "m0rons and imbecciles"
Mehn you sound so dull that i can't keep you as pet

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Mujaheeeden: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
billyG:

THE headline is misplaced,it is not Buhari's committee it is Federal government committe,they shld b recommended to efcc for prosecution.
Is FG not Buhari? How your brain works need to be debated in a public forum

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Emekamex(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
billyG:

Who is heading the federal government?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by rusher14: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
The president cannot stop people from displaying their inherent corrupt tendencies but they could be made to pay for their actions.

We await the presidency's take on this matter.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Bitterleafsoup: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
globa:
Watch the link below and comment later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZkOz4HMBE
We warned you people of all this.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by me69: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
RZArecta:
Buhari and his cronies have always been associated with unbriddled corruption so I'm not surprised cool
Biased opinion. Nobody targeted buhari in this article.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by awa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nothing serious would be said about this since na normal APC arrangement things
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by francisbarrack(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
He can't stop to amused me....
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Seriousboy: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Herdsmen are looking for grass to keep their cows alive, and the same Buhari's federal agencies are damn busy clearing grasses away with over N200 million Why aren't them pack all the cows in the state to chop up all the grasses
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by franklynsunny(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Corruption will b worse
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by jrusky(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Guys can you all see what I have be saying and one of the reason I hate APC and Buhari and disagree in totality with this govt war on corruption, can you all see it

Small thief and big thief does not matter thief is thief stop chasing PDP alone chase everybody either federal, state even local govt that stole or loot our money no party affiliation should matter he or she must vomit it simple as that.

Now under this same saint govt imagine a human being created by God said he cleared grase with over 100 million naira, Oh God what is our sin that you just decided to punish Nigeria this way Grass clearing with over 100 million naira haba my people fear God at least for once.

I bet it that these billion just looted was not only the handwork of this man alone so many govt officials both the presidency, ministers all the way down are involved this is how loot money flow chart works in Govt Ministries.

This was how a governor under APC built "Wells" he called Bore hole for 120 million naira each. Under same party(APC) a governor buiLt a single pedestrian bridge pillar at 100 million naira each and they are not corrupt only PDP's are corrupt. I swear this new revelation of looting will be cover and sweep under the carpet guys just watch or APC will say its Gej that caused it or its PDP that want to discredit their govt just wait for their reaction.

Jibrin accused Dogara of budget padding but yesterday the clock turned other way its now Jibrin that is a criminal and so many foreign account was traced or tracked to his name but Dogara is a saint and should go free. APC nothing will stop God from sending His thunder to consume this your party I swear, very satanic party from the pit of hell party.

Lai Moam-mad where are you I need your press statement as usual to deny it and blame Gej waiting please.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Seriousboy: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
billyG:

Are you learner

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Seriousboy: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
billyG:

Are you a learner

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by XmasGoat4sale: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
O
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
ok nah!
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by NairaMaster1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
SillyMods:
When you read some news and their source, you can't help but to shake your head at gullibility of some Nigerians.

Most of those behind senseless news as this are what Prof. Soyinka called "m0rons and imbecciles"

Because it's against your interest? I guess you will be glad to accept vice versa? Nigeria is in trouble with the level of sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Waspy:
Wetin consign me... ....I only pity those who are expectant of something positive from this old man undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again / Arewa Youths Back Saraki, Caution Oshiomhole On Utterances / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.