Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour (3188 Views)

Where To Buy Corn Starch In Nigeria / List Of Cassava Starch Buyers / I Sell Corn Starch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by thecrush: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Please whats the difference between Corn/Cassava starch and Corn/Cassava flour?
I need them for a product but am quite confused on the difference.

Can anyone also help me with their current market prices?

Thanks
Re: Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by thecrush: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Response please
Re: Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by PapaBrowne(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Your question is not clear.
Starch is different from flour.

Starch is a residue you get after processing most carbohydrates. Flour is basically the dried and blended form of a carbohydrate.

Cassava has higher starch content than corn. However, in western countries, corn starch is more common as they produce corn but not Cassava. So many times on food labels you are more likely to see corn starch.
Re: Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by thecrush: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Your question is not clear.
Starch is different from flour.

Starch is a residue you get after processing most carbohydrates. Flour is basically the dried and blended form of a carbohydrate.

Cassava has higher starch content than corn. However, in western countries, corn starch is more common as they produce corn but not Cassava. So many times on food labels you are more likely to see corn starch.

Thanks for the response.
I just wanted to know the difference between cassava starch and cassava flour also between corn starch and corn flour.

whats now the diff in terms of processing?

1 Like

Re: Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by GabdelandAgro(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2016
thecrush:
Please whats the difference between Corn/Cassava starch and Corn/Cassava flour?
I need them for a product but am quite confused on the difference.

Can anyone also help me with their current market prices?

Thanks
what quantity of Cassava starch do u need? I can supply you industrial dry Cassava starch, export quality and high quality. I sell 50kg for #25,000. price includes delivery cost to your location
Re: Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by ThanhLuong: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Hi Everyone!
I am supplier in Viet Nam i supply Cassava to your company, i have CASSAVA FRESH AND CASSAVA DRY at here? Can we supply price FOB and EXWORK to you?
- Cassava or manioc, names in other languages: cassava, tapioca, yuca, mandioca, manioc, maniok, singkong, ubi kayu, aipim, macaxeir, kappa, maracheeni) as food crops can eat perennial tubers.

- Shelled dry chips (cassava slice): shell used as feed for livestock, as ethanol as biofuel.

- No shells dry chips (cassava chip): no shells used as feed for cattle, as ethanol as biofuel, making starch. Also cassava slices also has many uses in industrial processing such as paper and food.

The cassava is a starchy vegetable, also known as manioc, which is grown in tropical climates such as VietNam. Based on our finding the cassava is planted 550,6 thousand hectares in VietNam .
Please, contact me : +841665351358 ( Whatapps / viber / Wechat /Line / Zalo )
Email: thanhluong890@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour by wewood8888: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Acsmin starch,the biggest cassava starch manufacture in Nigeria.
buy fresh cassava tubers in large quantity .
Experienced sales manager needed urgently.
need transporter from zaki biam to Lagos,benin city ,ondo
acsmin starch 07017888888
0912 362 1881

(1) (Reply)

Standard Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) & Palm Kernel Cake Available For Pick up! / 10 Dumbest Animals / My Yam Farm Diary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.