Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? (1717 Views)

Phone Upgrade, Worth It Or Nah? Share Your Experience / Glo Is The Fastest Now..yeah Or Nah? / Great Deal!!! Swap Hot 4 With My New One Month Infinix Hot S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by chicwoman(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
This strategic corporate partnerships that Tecno has made (first with UAE and not Britain) is really impressive. These are steps that help the brand grow.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by chicwoman(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Iamdemola:

Yeah, you are very right. It's time we appreciated them more and take them more seriously. This partnership is a right step in the right direction.
Tecno has honestly evolved over their ten years of existence. It shows that they are not stagnant and are bent on achieving new feats.

1 Like

Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by chicwoman(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
funmyade:
For me, it's a great deal for them. Going global is not by mouth. They are actually putting their money where their mouths are and this is a step towards achieving that.
Yes o. Tecno is really going global with their partnerships everywhere. I'm foreseeing Latin America as their next target.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by chicwoman(f): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Iamdemola:

Considering that the European mobile market is somewhat saturated, this is a daring move.
True, this is a very daring move from tecno
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by chicwoman(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Strategic move from tecno.
Kudos to their team.

1 Like

Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by monastik(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Iamdemola:
Just days ago, Tecno wowed us all with their recent partnership with City Football Group, owners of Manchester City football club where our own Kelechi Iheanacho plays.

Prior to the launch, there was #TheNextBigThing hashtag where we all thought it would be a new device but we all got it wrong. To say I am surprised with this big move is an understatement.

When the phantom 6 & 6plus was launched in Dubai, with the intention of going global, not a few of us took them seriously, but this move signals a big statement of intent and that they really mean business.

To me, this means more publicity for the brand, more revenue & that they shouldn't rest on their oars just yet. I hope they can seriously leverage on this. What's your take?
THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT FROM TECNO MOBILE

1 Like

Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Behankey(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Iamdemola:
It's a great deal to leverage on. This should spur them to working on all the let downs in their flagships particularly OTA updates.

Well, some devices are getting updates already but they can still do better. This has to cut across board but all in all, they're improving.

1 Like

Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Behankey:
Well, some devices are getting updates already but they can still do better. This has to cut across board but all in all, they're improving.

Yeah, I so much like that fact that they are improving
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
chicwoman:
Strategic move from tecno.
Kudos to their team.

They really mean business
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
FellaL:
after partnership, we still lost 3 - 0. I hope this partnership speaks of good things

Lol!! Man City has lost matches before now and sure they will lose later but this has nothing to do with the partnership now. The players will improve though
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

Lwkmd4h

Did u just call tecno, failures? grin

A brand that is the leader in Africa cant be a failure. One that has a lot of records can't be a failure.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Freelancerx: 2:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Iamdemola:
My brother, it's a different to be known and be accepted. This is a great deal no doubt. They will still work their ways for them to be accepted. That shouldn't give them problem though.

Sure, the hard work continues. With more glory comes more scrutiny. I'm sure Tecno won't relent therefore I see them progressing at an unprecedented pace.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by oseiwe(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2016
My only concern is why should the verified twitter account be @TecnoMobileNG, what is Nigeria doing there? na so airtel, sterling bank, even chivita and others take do european clubs collabo
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
chicwoman:

Yes o. Tecno is really going global with their partnerships everywhere. I'm foreseeing Latin America as their next target.

Yeah. There should be a lot of emerging markets there.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by FrozeBABE: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Well,I think its indeed a great deal and a brilliant step cause it can pave way for international market for them
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Freelancerx:
Sure, the hard work continues. With more glory comes more scrutiny. I'm sure Tecno won't relent therefore I see them progressing at an unprecedented pace.

It's good for them to end the year on a high. It's a confidence booster for the new year.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
oseiwe:
My only concern is why should the verified twitter account be @TecnoMobileNG, what is Nigeria doing there? na so airtel, sterling bank, even chivita and others take do european clubs collabo

The idea is about leveraging on a global brand like Man City.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Freelancerx: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Iamdemola:

It's good for them to end the year on a high. It's a confidence booster for the new year.
Definitely. I'm sure they'll wanna surpass this year's performance too. Which is good for them and good for phone users.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Freelancerx: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
oseiwe:
Be informed. @TevnoMobileNG is For Nigeria. Other countries have their own Tecno Twitter handles. It's not a Nigerian deal, It's a global deal. if you're confused, check the handles of @TecnoMobileTZ , @TecnoMobileGH and @TecnoMobileUG etc. You'll be enlightened.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by oseiwe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Freelancerx:
Be informed. @TevnoMobileNG is For Nigeria. Other countries have their own Tecno Twitter handles. It's not a Nigerian deal, It's a global deal. if you're confused, check the handles of @TecnoMobileTZ , @TecnoMobileGH and @TecnoMobileUG etc. You'll be enlightened.
what it means is that official man city was partnering with official tecno nigeria, not tecno uganda or tanzania. This looks like a nigerian oversabi deal to me, thats all.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Freelancerx: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2016
oseiwe:

what it means is that official man city was partnering with official tecno nigeria, not tecno uganda or tanzania. This looks like a nigerian oversabi deal to me, thats all.
Man city was partnering with Tecno Mobile. Not Tecno Nigeria or Uganda or Tanzania or Dubai. Get it right, I asked you to check those handles because you'll see that they have the Man city header too, does that make it a Nigeria alone deal? Be enlightened!!!
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Behankey(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2016
FrozeBABE:
Well,I think its indeed a great deal and a brilliant step cause it can pave way for international market for them
True. International recognition too is key as well as improve their global standing. All in all, it's an impressive deal.
Re: TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
oseiwe:

It is not a partnership with Tecno Nigeria but Tecno as a whole. The Nigerian division is the leader in the African market that's why they are taking the lead. Other divisions too in Africa are doing same, so it's not just a Nigerian thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allcall Rio DISCUSSION THREAD / Today Is 28th September Who Else Have Received The Glo Free Data? / How To Get Free 200MB Data On Your 9mobile Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.