Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking (12271 Views)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast / Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Onechancearmy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerians una see ya sef? So MMM office dey see action pass NL? I dey use dis opportunity warn my paddies wey dey for MMM say when the tin kpeme,make una no come borrow shishi from yours truly.
I don warn una

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by godson4u79(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nairaland now has my heart and 100% loyalty... Facebook bawo... Nairaland to take over grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Chienex24(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
They rank mmm than fb and NL self, Buhari see watin you cause

yeah... nairaland is the most visited site & seun prides himself for that but if people visit mmm, seun will remind everyone that apostle suleiman says it is demonic.....
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by maximunimpact(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
the news here is that MMM is the most visited site in Nigeria more than facebook and nairaland
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats!

No dulling...Check it out!

The latest nigerian romance-comedy skit 'Rich Goat' is trending on www.laffingjackass..com
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by scholes0(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Where is aunty linda's site na... grin
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by gustav25: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
So,We are not entitled to be aware of the first four Website??

Seun Osewa Conqrats.

I'd use this rare opportunity to ask you to create a sort of restricted thread for Christians in Reliqion section.

Those Atheist are always lookinq for who to vent their depression and frustrations on.

Thankz

coming from a noctambulist keyboard tribal war monger smh
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by opethom(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chienex24:

yeah... nairaland is the most visited site & seun prides himself for that but if people visit mmm, seun will remind everyone that apostle suleiman says it is demonic.....
LMAO
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by kinibigdeal(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aminat508:
Seun, Lalasticlala,Dominique, Mynd44 well-done kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by buoye1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Seun Osewa Conqrats.

I'd use this rare opportunity to ask you to create a sort of restricted thread for Christians in Reliqion section.

Those Atheist are always lookinq for who to vent their depression and frustrations on.

Thankz

Hes one... So just forget your request

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by smart024(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmm...
Websites are not difficult to create in this modern era but the difficult part is keeping it's status and maintaining it's rankings!

So, Here is a list of top ten most popular websites of 2016 in the world. Google and Facebook are doing well in this competition.

10. Taobao Taobao.com is the largest online shopping destination in China and world wide second most popular after Amazon.com.

9. Baidu Baidu was founded on January 18,2000. Now It is the chinese language search engine and the most visited website in China.

8. Bing Bing.com is the new searching shape of MSN Search and Windows Live Search. Due to Google and Yahoo, Bing is working hard to improve itself and currently it is the third largest world wide search engine.

7. Wikipedia Wikipedia.org is the best and most powerful website than any website even google. All major websites on the internet are incomplete without wikipedia. Wikipedia is an Internet based encyclopedia and full of information about anything.

6. Yahoo Yahoo.com is the oldest and now second most visited search engine on the internet. In the era of Google and facebook, Yahoo is facing difficulties to make its positions in the list.

5. Twitter Twitter.com Twitter allows the people to read the messages called tweets and it is the best social networking website.

4. Amazon Amazon.com was launched by Jeff Bezos in 1995. Amazon.com, Inc. is the world largest electronic commerce website. Amazon sells every thing from books to movies and games as well as softwares.

3. Facebook Facebook is the world largest and one of the most visiting website after google and youtube. Facebook Social Network account is considered to be a most have utility for everyone.

2. YouTube YouTube.com is the third most visited as well as world largest video search engine on the web. YouTube.com is a free video sharing platform. It allows users to watch and share videos.

1. Google Google.com is the most popular search engine as well as the most visited website in all over the world. Currently there are 1.17 billion monthly active Google users in the world. Google allows users to search queries, images, videos, articles and so on

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Dinocarex(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Congratulations.
To Seun, I searched for Nairaland on twitter. They are not active. I will be glad to help revive Nairaland on twitter on IG with just some stipends paid. I will love to work with Nairaland in that capacity!

Help me spread this till it gets to Seun!!
God bless you all.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by rhektor(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Seun Osewa Conqrats.

Thankz

He will not as he's been hiding behind Atheism to attack Christians here on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nairaland as really help many people in different way e.g for buisness, education, religion and traveling. God bless u seun
Proudly nairalander
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by abike12(f): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Very nice
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Santafemetrix(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
rhektor:

He will not as he's been hiding behind Atheism to attack Christians here on nairaland

This is common knowledge.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by thunderbabs: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oga Seun, are you an ijebu man?

Linda ikeji sef wey no dey top 10 dey give out money to subscribers. She dey do promo wella.

You must be an ijebu man. Chop alone, ....... Alone

All of you wey dey ftc wey no dey get paid, Its bcoz oga seun is an ijebu man grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by chiefobdk(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fake statistics..

How can you say nairaland.com has more visitors than facebook.com how many person kno nairaland....

Abeg make una take am easy dey lie

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Most people visit Facebook via their Mobile apps. Very laudable achievement but not a comprehensive benchmark to compare the traffic of the two sites.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Explorers(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aminat508:
Seun, Lalasticlala,Dominique, Mynd44 well-done kiss kiss

Congrats...
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Explorers(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
chiefobdk:
Fake statistics..

How can you say nairaland.com has more visitors than facebook.com how many person kno nairaland....

Abeg make una take am easy dey lie

In Nigeria bro, not globally.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Orikinla(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Alexa lied.
More than 23 million Nigerians are on Facebook.
Nairaland has less than 2 million registered accounts, including those with multiple accounts.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun is the most useless being and enemy of one's progress i've ever come across. The successes of mmm is hurting Seun, reason he tries to push any negative post concerning mmm to the frontpage. Seun, i spit on your useless forum. Who ur forum epp?
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
thunderbabs:
Oga Seun, are you an ijebu man?

Linda ikeji sef wey no dey top 10 dey give out money to subscribers. She dey do promo wella.

You must be an ijebu man. Chop alone, ....... Alone

All of you wey dey ftc wey no dey get paid, Its bcoz oga seun is an ijebu man grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by slapacha: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Seun never even sponsor party for us blowing him up. Not sure he even appreciates our support.

Who dey sponsor mr and miss nairaland contest?
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by adeoba2008(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Call me when Nairaland overtakes MMM on Alexa rank
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by saydfact(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
duh? only poop attracts flies
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking by slapacha: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
E-beggars have invaded this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Nose BETA : Smell Anything From Your Computer And Phones! / OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.