Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] (5119 Views)

The Beautiful Lady Who Barbs Davido's Hair Has Been Spotted (see Her Photos) / Another Male Barbie Spotted, See Photos. / Zlatan Talks About Olamide & Don Jazzy 2015 Headies Clash, And The Growth In His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by landinfo: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
This photo of these billionaires Mark Zukerberg and Bill Gates
has got people talking with many pointing out that
notwithstanding their wealth, they don't have designer's stuff
on, and those who wear designers and flaunt material
property,
Advertisements
they are not that wealthy. I think for rich people of their preeminence; they still disburse
but a Gucci belt or designer clothing would be the least of
their desires. They would be thinking of buying expensive
things like private jets, yachts, etc...

gboah.com/2016/12/when-two-billionaires-clash-and-no.html?m=1

If they were entertainers, they would dress like the entertainers but since they are tech guys, fashion is not their style

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by HQuadreal: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
That True.
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Idydarling(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
picture for make sense for this thread
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by SirBlack999(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bill Gates and Zuckerberg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by abumeinben(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
SirBlack999:
Bill Gates and Zuckerberg

I've been learning....now ayaf learnt.

Possession is not wealth bro and wealth is not possession.

2 Likes

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by sleekydee1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
meanwhile Airforce1 with a net worth of 600k naira will b snapping pishur with drinks n blings "kikikiki" laffing in "Swahili"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Danimighty7(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
And I'm sure neither of them has more than one or two sport cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by cheddahboy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
i was there live when this pics was taken, and bill gate is actually wearing a Gucci belt,but he isn't showing it off
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by cheddahboy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
sleekydee1:
meanwhile Airforce1 with a net worth of 600k naira will b snapping pishur with drinks n blings "kikikiki" laffing in "Swahili"
guy,I fit bet my life, him no get up to that, I was there live.

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by sleekydee1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
cheddahboy:
guy,I fit bet my life, him no get up to that, I was there live.

grin say what u dnt mean it, he is not worth 600k? oya let's close and go home abeg
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Sandydayziz(f): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm... This is something some nigerian girls needs to learn....

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by policy12: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Twale to naija rich man.. .

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmmm, Naija Big Boss

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
I think i share a lot in common with them.

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by BrutalJab: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
That's the life they choose to live.
we all can't be thesame.

3 Likes

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by agohmamuda(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
That guy for up just cast Airforce1, and na our guy oh.
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
policy12:

Twale to naija rich man.. .
grin grin grin nailed it!
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Gabreal1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
These guys are nerds for Christ's sake! Whatch ya expect?
Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Jaynom(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2016
I think the idea is to paint them as "HUMBLE" but that is an Epic fail. They Own Private jets, Ships, Estates, some own islands. What's a designer shoe, wristwatch, bag Etc. to the above mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by labakeJ(f): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by Jewelnutch: 1:01am On Dec 08, 2016
landinfo:

gboah.com/2016/12/when-two-billionaires-clash-and-no.html?m=1

If they were entertainers, they would dress like the entertainers but since they are tech guys, fashion is not their style

Are you kidding or sth? So, you think Gucci and other well known fashionable vogue wears are the most expensive? Nah, don't think like a lamppost. Tech Geeks or nah, they are more on the corporate side which is more expensive than the regular casuals that are flashy and all. Do you know how much Notting Hills cardigans are? Or, you know if it is a River Island shirt? A leather boot or suede from Giussepe Zannoti/Bvlgari stores? Pls, if you want inferioty complex to lead you on; enjoy! Don't start changing people's mentalities with cheap one way thought Memes or perceptions.
People should ball and look expensive as possible if need be abeg. (:

1 Like

Re: When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] by MrMontella(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2016
pretydiva:
Don jazzy should leave these childish post 4 davido m wizkid undecided
i taya for the old papa youngie!

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo / SEE What This Elderly Woman Wore Out In Public Recklessly Leaving Herself Expose / Video Of Hushpuppi Enjoying Life In Dubai Prison -watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.