Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) (46940 Views)

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by uche87(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
The Ondo governorship race of the year 2016 has come and gone peacefully despite the political intrigues but the memories of some election campaign moments will forever linger in the minds of the participants.

A member of the All Progressives Congress, Olaide Lanre Badmus woke up this morning to reflect on her electioneering campaign moments with the winner of the Ondo gubernatorial election, Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN.

The light-skinned beautiful woman with a gap tooth expressed gratefulness to God as she shares a couple of photos from the Akeredolu campaign train.

Significantly, Akeredolu popularly known as Aketi was seen enjoying a safe boat ride to the riverine Ilaje area of the Sunshine State to preach his change message to the people.

Miss Badmus was also pictured with the deputy governor elect, Hon. Agboola Ajayi on the same trip as she enjoyed the opportunity of taking selfies.

Read her touching message below:

"Still can't thank God enough for d Election Victory

I thank God for all because there were so many negative confession from people I least expected cos they thought the words of their mouths were enough to change the plans God has for d Gov Elect,but God didn't seize to be God Aketi's Critics , were the first set of People to Congratulate him!

GRACE !!! Spoke for Oluwarotimi Akeredolu the Gov Elect. We saw God in action all through & God will always be with him in Jesus name.

Everything that needs to answer in our lives, shall answer to GRACE. Everything that God has ordained to work shall work for YOU & I in Jesus Name. I command fire to destroy impediments in your way in Jesus Name. Where they are suppose to say YES to you they shall say

YES .I prophesy with APOSTOLIC Tenacity you will laugh last over adversity and adversary........

If your thought towards me are for evil, this prayer will work against you o !"

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/47784/ondo-govelect-akeredolu-spotted-enjoying-a-boat-ri.html

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by herzern1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2016

Atiku2019......Can yhu help me qet an online job from Atiku,I can help him spam FP threads on Nairaland. grin grin grin

Cc Iam4Atiku
Atiku2019

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by softMarket(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
By the time chioma will tear this girl one slap.....all her front teeth go commot!! grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
You razz no be small. Na dis wor wor tin you dash beautiful?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aketi when swear in should try and build long bridge along that path. Ilaje and ese odo community need bridge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by AkinPhysicist: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Nutase: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by HtwoOw: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olosho on point grin

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Metroescobar: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na dis old mama una dey hype like say na Beyonce?

I've seen prostitutes that are even finer than her!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Jakasibo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
;DSo this man dey do olosho abi? am not surprised na dem, Konji pipu. I no call name oo

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by balash(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
So the first citizen of a state is taking a boat ride without a life-jacket?

His he leading with examples at all??

Only if he would ever step his feet in that place again for the next 4years

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by victorvezx(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olosho with big bress

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin

i have repented

nobody should look for my trouble again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol. I am not saying everybody is not beautiful o. But our moderators/posters should mind how they throw words around.

You see beautiful , you rush and nothing extraordinary except teeth everywhere. You see curvy, you rush and all you see is fat everywhere.

You see, 'Genevieve gushes about her new handsome boyfriend ". You rush again and you see Mr Ibu.

Ayam jos tayad off Nile ra lend!

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by epospiky(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
chilling things ....but that man don old far....seems APC is just recycling old timers

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Demrich(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Aketi when swear in should try and build long bridge along that path. Ilaje and ese odo community need bridge.
if he ever comes back!!!
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by opethom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
ondo state money!!! We Don see where the money go go

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Atiku2019: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
See concept oo

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Niwdog(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
You just murdered the word beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
This one you dey thank God,its good,just remember say na Person husband,he no send you

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by sharliz(f): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Y d insult na.. She has done ntn buh pose with the man na

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have nothing to say
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Nairadays: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Illaje is typically Niger Delta. I really hope one day my country will be fully developed because such rides with speed boats will be done with cars on interlinked bridges.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
How many on that boat are good swimmers? grin cheesy

We just risk life anyhow and later blame enemy for it. sad
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by foyeks2001(f): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Where was dis lady when dis fine Akeredolu was looking for a wife... instead of dat chimpanzee called Mrs Akeredolu... at least their children wld b beta looking than those apes called Akeredolu kids... they all got their Mama ugly gene...Hian

NB: To those mentions...I'm no hater, but men if u wanna get married, at least go for an average looking ladies...for ur products sake....

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
angry who is the "beautiful" lady??
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by passionate88: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
The slayer of tinubu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
foyeks2001:
Where was dis lady when dis fine Akeredolu was looking for a wife... instead of dat chimpanzee called Mrs Akeredolu... at least their children wld b beta looking than those apes called Akeredolu kids... they all got their Mama ugly gene

How can a 'female' be so bitter? Did they train you with Legend extra stout? angry

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
You remember monkey post?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.