Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Do You Wish To EARN Through Graphics Design? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Wish To EARN Through Graphics Design? (386 Views)

What Were Those Things You Wish You Did As An Undergraduate? / Are U In Search For A New Job Or U Wish To Switch Job? If Yes, This Is For You! / Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To EARN Through Graphics Design? by Dpredictor(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have prepared specific materials and personal Training that would help you add a skill to your portfolio. The truth about it is that everybody needs a graphics designer for a job and believe you me, you can earn some real cool cash by just sitting behind your computer and do what you love. Fivver, upwork and lots of other freelancing sites are waiting for you to come around and earn cool cash. Part of my way of wanting to give back my knowledge.

Tutorials and Materials will cost you just a LITTLE sum of money. Believe you me, those IT centers will not be happy with me grin

But Yes We Can. drop your mail, and I will hit you up. Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Barbers Needed Urgently! / Vacancy For Mechanical Fitter / Professional Drum Set Player Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.