Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka (29497 Views)

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by kinibigdeal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
PMB should resign
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ionsman: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
UmuEri:
Did you ever hear or saw GEJ talk about Lie Mohammed? But he kept talking about Gej.

It is called Karma

Do you have sense at all? Fayose is a STATE GOVERNOR. Sometimes I wonder what kinda stupidity revolves around this forum. Pdp has a publicity secretary, let him do his job.

The fact you garner likes doesn't mean you know what you're typing. Gosh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by billyG(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Cnt they live free or sleep well without mentioning Buhari angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ahamonyeka(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mr. stomach infrastructure nobody is saying you shouldn't dress the way you like and not a way to know to determine your performance in office but,what we are saying is what you are putting on is a camouflage is only for the military men and you know fully well the law guiding it.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by peton28v: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2016
Opportunity dances with only those who are willing to step on to the dance floor... click to dance in the rain
http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by AfroKnight: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Lol. It must really gall the young man that the presidency has not time to spare on a spokesman in Ekiti. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Enesi47: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Ncsamuel:
I tire for this country. Nigeria nah the only country were person no get WAEC result go run for presido then win.... I expect to see the vulcanizers,okada riders etc to contest by 2019
you can also contest na oga
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by justjify(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2016
level10:
buhari na person sef?? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
No... Na name of a cow boy angry
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ibrahimbashir99(m): 1:10am On Dec 08, 2016
emmalexabl:
Gov. Fayose is the only sensible AFONJA ...

That is why i chose him as my mentor..

Kwontiniu...

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Nellybii: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Ncsamuel:
I tire for this country. Nigeria nah the only country were person no get WAEC result go run for presido then win.... I expect to see the vulcanizers,okada riders etc to contest by 2019

Do you know the required qualifications to contest for USA presidency?
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ademusiwa2u: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:
Fayose is obviously passinq a valid messaqe here.

What the Citizen should be concerned about is the development of their state not the physical appearance of its leaders.

PMB can wear raqs to USA,as lonq as the Country is qettinq fixed,I'm okay with that cool

I'm very disappointed in the person above my post,no iota of sense at all.

[size=28pt]When people talk of investment. They have to allow student to protest in their states. This is how they post the video on the internet for investor to see where they should invest in. [/size]
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by tit(f): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Anything buhari wear, he is a mugun.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by tit(f): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:

Live with it

He's your commander in chief

Ee dey pain you?
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by tit(f): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2016
bizza45:
wait ooo what's wrong with fayose.... did buhari comment about his dressing.... I have never seen or heard buhari talk about this man , but everyday he keeps talking about buhari.... Wetin concern buhari concern his dressing
Buhari na person?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by obailala(m): 1:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Abeg wetin concern Buhari for inside this matter of wetin fayose choose to wear?... E be like say fayose dey see buhari every night for dream. Or maybe the man has completely gone man, just like his supportrrs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Temmyboi1: 1:42am On Dec 08, 2016
HtwoOw:
Ttt tsktsktsk

Mumu just full here

The man said he wore military fatigue to present his budge, but that people should not consider what a man is wearing

The same ediot says Buhari can dress like Fulani herdsmen to present budget , which means people should not bother about his dressing

. In other words idiots and wailers are stupid

HtwoOw:
Ttt tsktsktsk

Mumu just full here

The man said he wore military fatigue to present his budge, but that people should not consider what a man is wearing

The same ediot says Buhari can dress like Fulani herdsmen to present budget , which means people should not bother about his dressing

HtwoOw:
Ttt tsktsktsk

Mumu just full here

Wetin this one dey talk? If u no understand something, just read comments and sit down jejely
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ddeola: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Yeye pple.

He no even get common sense and he dey insult our president. Yeye political "jobberman" and em oga
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by chiboysic: 2:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Love buhari for what? wink smiley smiley
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by sapele914(m): 2:41am On Dec 08, 2016
bizza45:
wait ooo what's wrong with fayose.... did buhari comment about his dressing.... I have never seen or heard buhari talk about this man , but everyday he keeps talking about buhari.... Wetin concern buhari concern his dressing
. Basketmouth fayose stoop praising yourself, a man prasing himself is only been deceived. Show respect to authority so you yourself would be respected General Buhari is the president and commander in chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria your are just a governor from one of the poorest states in The Republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Fayose made COGENT points, BUT...
#dress the way u want to be addressed!
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by yommen: 4:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Donbiggi:
Dis man is jst crazy lov him, oya buhari ova 2 u

Over to Buhari? B
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by yommen: 4:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Donbiggi:

Over to Buhari? Does Buhari ever reply Fayose‘s statements?
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by 9jatatafo(m): 4:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
ok

but please someone should help me find aisha buhari
it has been long

A very reliable source told me she was seen in the kitchen and the other room
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Oblang(m): 5:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Donbiggi:

How many time have u heard buhari respond to the clown.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by oldninja(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
PMB should resign
Why, because a mad dog barked? grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2016
How can a 'sane* man still be supporting Buhari? With the situation of the country... Strange things still happen!
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by misteryman: 5:58am On Dec 08, 2016
WHO IS BUHARI ? cool
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by xnsandrxns: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2016
emmalexabl:
Gov. Fayose is the only sensible AFONJA ...

That is why i chose him as my mentor..
That means there's no sensible person from the Baby Factory Republic(BFR)
Now I understand why you people behave so mannerlessly here
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by docayo: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2016
I swear your case will be worse than Dasuki's in 2018. No judge will even grant you bail. Even if you are granted bail, you will never be released. And drop the idea of trying to escape after your tenure because the DSS is monitoring you like a Hawk.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by DeRay98(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2016
bizza45:

He needs to remain relevant which other way than leeching on the most important and powerful person in the country, especially as he ( Fayose) can not earn attention from developing his state which he isn't capable of.
In fight sports, as a "nobody", you can only get attention by taking jibs at the Champion.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by DeRay98(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2016
yommen:

Over to Buhari? Does Buhari ever reply Fayose‘s statements?

When a dog bites a man, it's no news but expected. If a man bites a dog, wahala dey o.
Fayose can keep barking at Buhari its normal but not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu / EFCC Officer In Makurdi Wounded By APC Thugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.