Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help (1379 Views)

How Can I Verify My NETELLER Account? / Can I Verify My Neteller Account With Voters Card. / Best Dealers To Buy My Neteller And Skrill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Anonymous222(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello my fellow nigerians am having serious problems with neteller/my bank card,
i have tried severely funding my skrill/neteller account nd i really need to use this service i am using Fidelity debit naira Mastercard,please is anyone using neteller here? Which bank? Nd any advice to fund this? I will really appreciate anyone's help
I HAVE NO PROBLEM FUNDING NAIRABET,I HAVE DONE IT COUNTLESS TIMES WITH THIS CARD,I DONT KNOW WHY IT'S NOT WORKING IN SKRILL/NETELLER
when i contacted the companies they said i should contact my bank,i went to the bank nd they didn't give any reasonable answer They said i should go to the main branch were i open the account,
i am so tired of this country,am think of opening another bank account,please does anybody here have a card working in neteller? Please i need help
#GOD BLESS
Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
I understand your predicament. Due to the current dollar/naira palava, some banks have disabled their naira denominated cards for international transactions and as such, your bank may have taken this step.
However, there are few banks you can fund your neteller with subject to the daily transaction limit. e.g, access bank, GTB, UBA, Union Bank...etc.
I personally use Access Visa card without any issue.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Anonymous222(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
I am really happy for your responds @sunnyboi,u have helped me alot,but what i want to know is,if my neteller is in naira (NGN) will i still get limitations? And how long does it takes to get an access bank account with an active visa card,
#thanks. .
Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anonymous222:
I am really happy for your responds @sunnyboi,u have helped me alot,but what i want to know is,if my neteller is in naira (NGN) will i still get limitations? And how long does it takes to get an access bank account with an active visa card,
#thanks. .

Yes because neteller is an international site you will be subjected to the monthly limit pegged at $200. Convert that to naira, you get ur limit in our local currency.

Access bank account takes less than 7 business days to open while the Visa card also take up to 5 days. All in all, 2weeks should be enough to start enjoying ur access account.
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Anonymous222(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks @sunnyboi,even though am not happy,i wanted to use NETELLER for my business,
seems i will be limited,i actually thought if it would be NGN i wouldn't get limitations,
am so tired of this country
#thanks mate,
Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2016
There are other ways to get neteller but it will a bit expensive... How much neteller do you need?
Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Anonymous222(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's kind of a buy nd sell business,i know exchanges who sell,but if i buy at 550$/1 NGN,i will be at loss,because neteller will show the FX exchange(299.99) presently,if i should do this,nd i engage in my business,when withdrawing neteller will credit me 100$=299,999(for example) when i bought 100$ for 55,000
am really confused now,please alternative funding NETELLER?
It's really important to me
Re: Am Having Problems With My Neteller Please I Need Help by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Well, the only way to get any amount of Neteller fund without limit is the exchangers. Or you conduct your business within the limits set by the banks until they increase the monthly limit.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 120 Tons Mobile Lifting Crane For Outright Purchase / Urgently Needed / Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.