Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC (904 Views)

BREAKING: NYSC Breaks Silence Concerning Reopening Of Camp Of Batch A 2020 / A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice / Any Updates From UNIUYO Concerning Mobilization Of Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by benny4wax(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
My dearly beloved Nairalanders, please, I have a friend whose call up letter was sent along side the stream one graduates to participate in the mandatory NYSC exercise three weeks camping but she couldn't go to the camp with her mates because of her wedding which has been fixed for Saturday last week.

My question is, what is her fate now?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by fijiano202(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Let her contact NYSC office not NL Office,there are steps she should have taken

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by Tyviv(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
She should have gone to camp, they give permission for such but as it is now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by benny4wax(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
fijiano202:
Let her contact NYSC office not NL Office,there are steps she should have taken
thanks bro. I am not the one affected, she is a friend who sincerely doesn't know what to do. I have another question thus, must she go the he'd office in Abuja or any of their offices?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by benny4wax(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tyviv:
She should have gone to camp, they give permission for such but as it is now lipsrsealed
she didn't know, I guess.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by Tyviv(f): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
benny4wax:
she didn't know, I guess.
yeah...Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by Taeewo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
She dont need to go to nysc office, she can join Batch A 2017 by revalidatng when online registration starts.. ..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by benny4wax(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Taeewo:
She dont need to go to nysc office, she can join Batch A 2017 by revalidatng when online registration starts.. ..
thanks. But are you saying she can't join the stream two of batch B?....please, I need your urgent reply.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On An Issue Concerning NYSC by Taeewo(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
benny4wax:
thanks. But are you saying she can't join the stream two of batch B?....please, I need your urgent reply.
She can actually join with the order by nysc mgt cus they formerly announced in last batch A stream 2 that those that missed stream one for a reason can join stream 2,so dont know if they will do that again.. ...Let the person call their contact or make enquires on their twitter handle.. ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Earn Over 9k Daily, Read Me / Nysc Batch A 2017 Stream 1 / Make Money With ALATbyWEMA (wema Bank Mobile Account)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.