Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) (32395 Views)

Driver Burnt As His Car Catches Fire While Transporting Gas Cylinders In Lagos / Tanker Driver Burnt In Enugu Fire Incident As No One Could Save Him (Photos) / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
God is always on my side
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
sorry to qoute you but have you travelled that route before ? Because if you have , you wont comment like this sad

I made my comment based on the portion of the road where the accident happened. Is the road that bad?
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
dominique:

I made my comment based on the portion of the road where the accident happened. Is the road that bad?
yes. the road is narrow and bad , i'm so afraid of that road to the extent that i even had to reduce the number of times i do travel home from school cos i have to pass that route when going home
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
where is dullard Buhari
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by feodan: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Abeg no dey push news wey no go make person apy 4 FP
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Through fire to Heaven, much love to the departed soul.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Legend87(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Engr SF Hopeful.....

'we wouldn't stop talking

3days after I cried out Benin-Auchi Okene express way is now a death trap for Nigerians.

Fatal accident at Ehor this afternoon, the driver burnt at incident. Again I ask who is the Noise maker (Minister) of works? Who voted in these people?

#letscontinue'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/fatal-accident-at-ehordriver-burnt-to.html
Not again!

Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lord save us.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Elektra008(f): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Who is this silly op sef dat is abusing the minister of works, obviously dis road looks smooth, even n well tarred before the accident faa... Must we always blame the government for everything? Na wa o. Anyway, may d souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
buhari must hear this
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by neyoranking2015(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP,God should save us from this Mr say buhari period
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by uwajeh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
May the souls of the departed rest in peace, Amen. But whoever posted this is disgustingly annoying. The road is tarred yet he blames the Minister for the accident?!!! Please whatever they are paying you it can't be enough for you to disrespect the dead by playing stupid politics with facts surrounding the accident.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shai, that road is highway to the grave. Its only when it kills a governor or minister that the government will wake up from slumber. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by bayoade(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Despite the terrible condition of road, Whenever I travels on that road I noticed that majority of driver plying the route are found of overspeeding.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wait until brother Liar Mohammed tell you it was not a real accident that Nolly hood put it together just to discredit Bubu administration.
RIP to the dead!
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
I'm short of words...

RIP embarassed embarassed

Mtn-Everywhere u go! grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
yes. the road is narrow and bad , i'm so afraid of that road to the extent that i even had to reduce the number of times i do travel home from school cos i have to pass that route when going home

Drivers plying that route should exercise caution and drive safely. There are narrow roads with dangerous bends all over the world
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
I passed through that scene today, and the driver didn't die. He managed to escape the fire.
The FB and Nairaland OP should stop the lies abeg. undecided
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Rolandken(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
Thank you Jesus for safe journey mercies o and to think I passed this same road last week.with the vehicle running on a flat tire. This shall not be our portion. I don't even know what our government are doing about this route.

Was it the route that gave the vehicle ypu boarded a flat tire? You guys vehicle had a flat tire but you still continued the journey on a major expressway. When an accident occurs now, you'd start blaming the government and witches. Nigerians and their reasoning sha.

3 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Same road I passed last week with the Hope that I will see the ongoing work that the minister said they have started, but I saw nothing! Not even a caterpillar part parked! Shame! Lies on the part of the government! #TrueLies
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by tarikem: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
The road is not too bad as speculated and therefore we cannot blame this time, who are we to blame now. Government or the driver?
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
sorry to qoute you but have you travelled that route before ? Because if you have , you wont comment like this sad

Tell us what is in the road ....bad road, bad driving ? Now back to the matter of this very accident. We must be able to establish the real cause of this very one before blaming anyone. Either the driver or the government.

I will always say let us learn to get full info before playing the blame game.

That been said, if the road is bad the govt should look into it. If they don't which is mostly the case from time memorial, road users should learn to be careful bad road or good road. Which ever case, may God continue to protect us from mishaps.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rolandken:

Was it the route that gave the vehicle ypu boarded a flat tire? You guys vehicle had a flat tire but you still continued the journey on a major expressway. When an accident occurs now, you'd start blaming the government and witches. Nigerians and their reasoning sha.
oga, we had a flat tyre the moment we entered one of the potholes. I know what I am saying. I don't blame witches or whatever you call them for any misfortune.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by zheroes(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Even papa bomboy that can not impregnate his wife is blamng PMB, that hard times deprived him of good food that led to low sperm count!!!!you are responsible for Your life,even if I had a jet on wheels I will not exceed 120km/hr, I won't impress anyone with my speed.I have friends who brag about running at 180km/hr from ore to benin and I just shake my head, the day something bad hapens they will blame liar mohammed for telling us lies!!!
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by MAbdullah: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2016
This Christmas period
God ...
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by dsanusi146: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2016
How good and normal are the people behind the wheel called driver.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by freemanbubble: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2016
that's my local government of origin. my village is close to that place. that road is too tiny. it should be expanded. broad and wide.
Re: Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) by susidy(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
R.I.P, pls drive gently in this festive period, I pray that God will protect our going and coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.