Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. (978 Views)

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. by DKbarry(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
its my first time of making a post here.. so if I made this in a wrong section, please don't crucify me..

it was a hot afternoon and I was discussing politics with my wife, kid and my cousin brother in my house, he suddenly had an urge to get up and go to there house (which is still in the same compound). he started shouting my name to come with cutlass, I hurried out empty handed because there was no cutlass within my reach.. I got hold of a big stick and smashed the life out of it..

it's for sale though..#500 mtn card
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. by HungerBAD: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Where the Snake?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. by enoqueen: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Na waoh!!!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Who knows Lala password?

(1) (Reply)

Gas Cooker / Event Caterer In Abudu,Agbor,Igbanke,Expon,Ewosa,Expoma Edo State / When was the last time you had Kulikuli And Donkwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.