Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital (393 Views)

Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital by handsomety(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
A final year Female student of Ogun State Colllege of Health Technology, Department of dental Therapy, was crushed to death by a moving truck on her way coming from a bank on Tuesday 6th of December 2016.
According to a facebook user Mayowa Adesanya who reported the accident scene said, the Deceased was coming back from the bank where she went to withdraw her project fee & feeding allowance before this unfaithful incident occur.
She crushed by the NIGERIAN CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES TRUCK loaded with lots of alcoholic drinks.
After the incident happened, her colleagues in school came out massively to protest her death. It was also reported that the Nigerian soldiers who has come to dispatched the protesting student angrily shot some of the student in which nine of them are currently at the hospital,. A final year Female student of Ogun State Colllege of Health Technology, Department of dental Therapy, was crushed to death by a moving truck on her way coming from a bank on Tuesday 6th of December 2016.
According to a facebook user Mayowa Adesanya who reported the accident scene said, the Deceased was coming back from the bank where she went to withdraw her project fee & feeding allowance before this unfaithful incident occur.
She crushed by the NIGERIAN CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES TRUCK loaded with lots of alcoholic drinks.
After the incident happened, her colleagues in school came out massively to protest her death. It was also reported that the Nigerian soldiers who has come to dispatched the protesting student angrily shot some of the student in which nine of them are currently at the hospital,. A final year Female student of Ogun State Colllege of Health Technology, Department of dental Therapy, was crushed to death by a moving truck on her way coming from a bank on Tuesday 6th of December 2016.
After the incident happened, her colleagues in school came out massively to protest her death. It was also reported that the Nigerian soldiers who has come to dispatched the protesting student angrily shot some of the student in which nine of them are currently at the hospital.. http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theowlcampus.com%2Ftruck-crushed-final-year-female-student-to-death-in-ogun-state%2F&h=cAQF4v83Y&enc=AZOkcCmx9LUSSybUTPlX4tOMQgqvvas0rqSgtKYC9FSPycdxGopjNq69C1ARHZMSiPxI8Q-wFSHAhqRdLsHxIsmuyN7UYHkQDsM3wQtVQt5qEJRovGsPz3i-OIj8zoJ4UNsGkwpBRJvwW1Lr1Mj-Pj2v9WSUdZRWRxw8BDhrpxrjZgndTlBs_dOCbSWUwUdIa201l8-xQ1EndOwPd9wpreqxzGlxpLFpPPD_ilb3K1ZmBs851HfupMi0_cCEvjQaxJzvUZXpbIU0SACQizokD76SNXTz3ZPoIM9VlX6InJreCg&s=1

Re: Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital by swazpedro(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Rip to d dead
Re: Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital by MrTeCO(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2016
stupid Niaja soldiers

yeye cowards
Re: Truck Crushed Final Year Female Student To Death, 9 Currently In The Hospital by LONJITARLE(m): 12:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Do you know how old i am?
Do you know how many roads i've crossed?
Do you know how many times i've almost got hit?
Do you know how many cars i've successfully dodge?

Yet, here am i, strong, agile and alive!!!.... And its not as if i am wiser than anybody ooo.
Yet, some people will be saying their is no God.... God pls have mercy on us all

Heaven please Save Me from this type of fate.

RIP to the Dead.

(1) (Reply)

Unique Uniport Update / Testdriller UTME 2017 Software At #1,000 / Don’t Be Carried Away By Social Media, Biobaku Cautions Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.