Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. (638 Views)

What's Your Perspective On How Christianity Should Be Like? / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? / Inviting Hardmirror To A Discission On Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by Vick4rill(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2016
i am talking to both the unshaken christians, who have not allow the atheistic group to sow any seed of doubt in their heart and those who they have succeeded in deceiving.Have you ever notice that the main priority of atheist are we the christians? a good observer will ascertain that atheist all over the world are more concern with christianity than any other religion.there is no doubt that this people could be devilish agent on a mission to shake christians from their faith.atheist are so concern with christianity that even when they open a thread about religion in general, they ends up talking about the bible and the christian God. well, you may claim that this is nairaland and that is why it is like that.bt i will like you to join any theist and atheist group on facebook or wassup and confirm what am saying.Do you think seun subjecting only christian group for atheist to ridicule is as a result of fear of the muslims? the truth is that islam and other religions are no target of atheist but christianity.
Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by hopefulLandlord: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2016
Y'all honestly need to get out of the hole, atheists attack muhammed with more demeaning insolence than they do Jesus. Go on to twitter or several websites by atheists against Islam.

Christians just have innately that "persecuted mindset" assume they are being attacked, so they'd have something to wail over even when they are the ones at the giving end.

Take NL as a case study, how many muslims open threads for atheists or to insult atheists?
How many muslim have more threads with atheist/atheism than with God?

How many muslims enter into atheist threads to start trolling.?

How many muslims always assume that any thread negating "God" or "religion" is their concern?

Even though the word "God" is used by every religion, how many times have they assumed you are talking about their God when ever you use the word "God" then turn around and complain...

there was once a thread against Abraham/Ibrahim willingness to sacrifice his son, Muslims didn't bother even though it concens them but christians would assume it is sorely the exclusive concern of their religion.

lets face it christians are way more paranoid, vulnerable and insecure in their faith and equally fanatical than every other religion out there
Christians are just the ones prewired with that idiotic persecuted mindset even when they are the ones persecuting others.

credit:Johnydon22

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:09am On Dec 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lets face it christians are way more paranoid, vulnerable and insecure in their faith and equally fanatical than every other religion out there
Christians are just the ones prewired with that idiotic persecuted mindset even when they are the ones persecuting others.

How will this stop God from existing

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by dalaman: 1:55am On Dec 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How will this stop God from existing

How will it make God which is an idea to start existing in reality? Your God remains a man made idea and conception.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2016
dalaman:

How will it make God which is an idea to start existing in reality? Your God remains a man made idea and conception.

Again I ask , is 'God does not exist ' not a man idea and conception
Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by dalaman: 2:32am On Dec 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again I ask , is 'God does not exist ' not a man idea and conception

It is just as the "God exist" is also a man made idea and conception.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by MrMontella(m): 3:45am On Dec 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Y'all honestly need to get out of the hole, atheists attack muhammed with more demeaning insolence than they do Jesus. Go on to twitter or several websites by atheists against Islam.

Christians just have innately that "persecuted mindset" assume they are being attacked, so they'd have something to wail over even when they are the ones at the giving end.

Take NL as a case study, how many muslims open threads for atheists or to insult atheists?
How many muslim have more threads with atheist/atheism than with God?

How many muslims enter into atheist threads to start trolling.?

How many muslims always assume that any thread negating "God" or "religion" is their concern?

Even though the word "God" is used by every religion, how many times have they assumed you are talking about their God when ever you use the word "God" then turn around and complain...

there was once a thread against Abraham/Ibrahim willingness to sacrifice his son, Muslims didn't bother even though it concens them but christians would assume it is sorely the exclusive concern of their religion.

credit:Johnydon22
simple as abc...
They just keep on deceiving themselves and confine their thinking horizin to a myopic angle..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin

the atheists on this thread are funny

@ hopefulLandlord nd co.

how many atheists go to the islam section to post anti-islam stuff.

most Muslims concern themselves with only the Muslim section... they don't bother most times to even scroll through the main religious section which is dominated by Christians.. they just move on to their subsection... so when you can start posting stuff in the Islam section as frequently as the normal religious section, then I'll believe you're unbiased
Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by jonbellion(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Wilgrea7:
grin grin

the atheists on this thread are funny

@ hopefulLandlord nd co.

how many atheists go to the islam section to post anti-islam stuff.

most Muslims concern themselves with only the Muslim section... they don't bother most times to even scroll through the main religious section which is dominated by Christians.. they just move on to their subsection... so when you can start posting stuff in the Islam section as frequently as the normal religious section, then I'll believe you're unbiased

for the umpteenth time
Mist umbelibers on this forum were once Christians
If yo go to a muslim country it would be the same thing
Look at it this way
You were born you got dedicated to god in church, you got a kids bible, your parents bought you christian CD's and sh*t you go to thing children's church, you do CRK in school you have a fellowship that you attended
You are basically an ex christian
It's only natural to talk about the faith that you were indoctrinated into because that is what you would have most knowledge on
Though when I became and unbeliever I got a Quran in my search for truth as encouraged by a muslim friend and that was even more shittier than the bible

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by dalaman: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2016
jonbellion:
for the umpteenth time
Mist umbelibers on this forum were once Christians
If yo go to a muslim country it would be the same thing
Look at it this way
You were born you got dedicated to god in church, you got a kids bible, your parents bought you christian CD's and sh*t you go to thing children's church, you do CRK in school you have a fellowship that you attended
You are basically an ex christian
It's only natural to talk about the faith that you were indoctrinated into because that is what you would have most knowledge on
Though when I became and unbeliever I got a Quran in my search for truth as encouraged by a muslim friend and that was even more shittier than the bible

I've tried reading the Koran but can not understand it at all. Parts of it is just repetitive disjointed speech.
Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by jonbellion(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2016
dalaman:

I've tried reading the Koran but can not understand it at all. Parts of it is just repetitive disjointed speech.
loool
I had trouble at first too understanding how to open the various surahs
You get used to it
Its a very stupid book
Re: Atheist Attack On Christianity Should Let You Know The Value Of What You Have. by EyeHateGod: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2016
@op don't worry i haven't finished doing a Full study on Islam when i do maybe ill create more topic there but you know one thing even if the Muslims see it it won't bother them like hopefullandlord said it's only Christians that are paranoid and insecure of their faith maybe that's why we also have many Christian dropping Christianity and either changing to Deism or Atheism it's as Simple as that it doesn't take to much common sense to know that The religion is Bullshit...

(1) (Reply)

Christian Governor Denies Insulting Quran, Muslims Call For Imprisonment / 5 Most Influential Religious Leaders Of 2016! (Number 1 Will SHOCK You) / Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.