Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } (595 Views)

5 Cardinal Points 4 Accurate Quantities Of Woods U Need 4 Ur Roofing Project. / Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / Stop Building Collapsing In Nigeria, Money Are Meant 2 B Manage Not 2 B Wasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2016
I knew a lot of people who truly believed that the wealthy had only gotten that way through illicit means. So, those people actually had a huge amount of mistrust for the wealthy believing them to be a cancer on to society.

These very people, as parents, will raise children who have the same attitudes towards wealthy people—believing that the only honest people are poor.

Imagine then being raised to believe that there's piety in poverty, and having bills to pay. Suddenly making money in order to live well becomes increasingly difficult.

For Example

How often have you had a substantial amount of money, only to ask yourself later:

"Man, what did I do with that $______?—I could have definitely put it back into this..."

If you mindlessly spend your money, and promise to make better decisions with your next paycheque, then you're probably not going to get wealthy.

Making money is easy. Yes it is Easy if u Put In Effort into what u do

Keeping money is hard. Yes Keeping money is Hard But Invest Instead of Keeping that money into your Savings Account

Increasing money is the trickiest! Sure it is But let me give u an Expo , In this Recession the only place Huge Return is Guaranteed is Real Estate , like now You invest on a Vacant land for Residential use or commercial use , Trust me Huge returns await u depending on long u can hold on to your plot or Acres of land . But Real Estate is sure going to Increase Your Money Contact me on 08124579981 have got Strategic Places To Invest On Cheap Lands And Resell For Huge Profits

Focus on increasing your money instead of making or keeping it.

Our wants are endless, but our resources are finite, but if you can increase your equity, you can want for less!

When you practice the above, it'll be easier for you to make, (keep) and increase your money.

The land you purchase this year is likely to double in price or more next year if strategically positioned. Real estate business is currently booming in Nigeria, Lagos to be precised and the most interesting aspect of this business is what we call “Land Flipping” or "Land Speculating" (Buying cheap lands and reselling for huge profit).

This is a business for the smart and wise investors; you do nothing than just invest your money and watch it grow by means of property appreciation.

Sometimes February this year, we had up to seven landed properties in a strategic location around Ibeju Lekki that sold for N500k, N700k, N850k, N900k, N1M, N1.5M and N2M.

As at today the least of these landed properties goes for N1.5M.

If you wouldn’t call this a good business, what would you call it? Start early and invest in highest yielding assets
I hope this helps!

Regards,
Call Sheyi 08027493735 if u need Vacant Lands for Either commercial or Residential Purpose .

Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2016
Homefinders:
I knew a lot of people who truly believed that the wealthy had only gotten that way through illicit means. So, those people actually had a huge amount of mistrust for the wealthy believing them to be a cancer on to society.

These very people, as parents, will raise children who have the same attitudes towards wealthy people—believing that the only honest people are poor.

Imagine then being raised to believe that there's piety in poverty, and having bills to pay. Suddenly making money in order to live well becomes increasingly difficult.

For Example

How often have you had a substantial amount of money, only to ask yourself later:

"Man, what did I do with that $______?—I could have definitely put it back into this..."

If you mindlessly spend your money, and promise to make better decisions with your next paycheque, then you're probably not going to get wealthy.

Keeping money is hard. Yes Keeping money is Hard But Invest Instead of Keeping that money into your Savings Account

Increasing money is the trickiest! Sure it is But let me give u an Expo , In this Recession the only place Huge Return is Guaranteed is Real Estate , like now You invest on a Vacant land for Residential use or commercial use , Trust me Huge returns await u depending on long u can hold on to your plot or Acres of land . But Real Estate is sure going to Increase Your Money Contact me on 08124579981 have got Strategic Places To Invest On Cheap Lands And Resell For Huge Profits

Our wants are endless, but our resources are finite, but if you can increase your equity, you can want for less!

When you practice the above, it'll be easier for you to make, (keep) and increase your money.

The land you purchase this year is likely to double in price or more next year if strategically positioned. Real estate business is currently booming in Nigeria, Lagos to be precised and the most interesting aspect of this business is what we call “Land Flipping” or "Land Speculating" (Buying cheap lands and reselling for huge profit).

This is a business for the smart and wise investors; you do nothing than just invest your money and watch it grow by means of property appreciation.

Sometimes February this year, we had up to seven landed properties in a strategic location around Ibeju Lekki that sold for N500k, N700k, N850k, N900k, N1M, N1.5M and N2M.

If you wouldn’t call this a good business, what would you call it? Start early and invest in highest yielding assets
I hope this helps!

Regards,
Call Sheyi or Wale On 08124579981 or 08027493735 if u need Vacant Lands for Either commercial or Residential Purpose .
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Homefinders:

For Example

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Call Sheyi or Wale On 08124579981 or 08027493735 if u need Vacant Lands for Either commercial or Residential Purpose .
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by ShoProperties(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2016
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Time is money.....buy today and get instant allocation
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
call now and get your plot of land
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by ShelterHomes(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Had a discussion with this client i helped in securing a land few years ago, he got the land years ago and he is just now building because the location was just too good to pass up. You need land before you can do a floor plan because that will determine what kind of a house you should build.Try To Picture Your Neighborhood in 5-10 years
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2017

Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Had a discussion with this client i helped in securing a land few years ago, he got the land years ago and he is just now building because the location was just too good to pass up. You need land before you can do a floor plan because that will determine what kind of a house you should build.Try To Picture Your Neighborhood in 5-10 years
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by Homefinders(f): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Live amidst wealth: Located proximally to Dangote Refinery Project.Lekki International Airport,Sea Port, Dupri Group Industry and Eleganza industries; your fountain can never run dry.
Re: A Foo l And His Money Are Soon Parted ( Reasons Why U Need To Invest } by ShoProperties(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale After Arepo. Fully Finished With Cofo / Landlady Allegedly Fixes Sharp Iron Nails In Front Of Her House In Lagos (photos / 2 Bed Rooms Flat To Let At Lekki, Ilasan By World Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.