Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan (7381 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow / FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by rusher14: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2016
RentALodge:
7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan? For where? A man who hate democracy will never achieve anything under democracy. Mark my word and mark today. Not that I don't mean well for Buhari or Nigerians, but I saw tomorrow and I have seen the foot steps of Nigeria politicians and what they have, nothing absolutely nothing.

I said this last year November that Buhari foot print I'm seeing will make PDP look saint, people unleashed their anger on me and asked me to join train of change, I told them that the change they voted for wont be seen under Buhari, the change they asked for will turn and the opposite is what they will get, today they have seen it clear, Nigeria politicians are good in promising the masses heaven and earth and masses are good to hear what ever rubbish politicians told them and they can endure till eternity yet no hope,
No one can protest in Nigeria every body seems comfortable, APC has made PDP look saint and people are now asking Buhari if this is the way to fight for corruption while some are busy stealing pot of soup as a result of hunger return Nigeria the way you met it and go to Duara and fight your corruption with your kinsmen, Buhari want to avenge what Nigerians deed to him for loosing 3 times in election.

He will keep promising Nigerians and the gullible ones will keep believing him until get zoom off aso rock. Mark my words.

So rentalodge would grow but not the Nigerian economy?
I dey laugh o.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2016
rusher14:
The growth of the nation depends on the citizens.

With most of the comments I see on Nairaland I think the citizens aren't ready.

Please don't talk about the years in which we sold a barrel of oil at 130 dollars it simply was masking your unproductivity.

That's very true, the citizens will set the right policies.

The citizens will build key transport hubs.

The citizens will also ensure security of lives and properties.

Lastly, the citizens will provide constant electricity by themselves.

Clap for yourself.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Pylony:
7%!! when the Economy should have being made in heaven under Buhari by now?? They promise Nigerians better standard of living but see where we're today, a single Dollar is equal to 500 Naira a head dive fall like never seen before.

Please tell them. Backward policies all over the place and they think that will translate to 7% growth. I bet they plucked that figure out of thin air. Jokers.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by Pylony(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2016
ephi123:

Please tell them. Backward policies all over the place and they think that will translate to 7% growth. I bet they plucked that figure out of thin air. Jokers.
Don't Mind them, they are just trying to fill up a pit and the 7% they are dancing around can never make a mountine out of it.

1 Like

Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by rusher14: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2016
ephi123:

That's very true, the citizens will set the right policies.

The citizens will build key transport hubs.

The citizens will also ensure security of lives and properties.

Lastly, the citizens will provide constant electricity by themselves.

Clap for yourself.

Whilst the government seeks loans to provide the utilities how have the countrymen faired?

They protest for release of funds stolen by the wife of a former ruler, condemn every act of government and then complain to high heavens.

The citizens get what they give.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by Forwetinnah: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Half percent we never see...na 7 gabadaya dem dey run their mouths about
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2016
rusher14:

Whilst the government seeks loans to provide the utilities how have the countrymen faired?

They protest for release of funds stolen by the wife of a former ruler, condemn every act of government and then complain to high heavens.

The citizens get what they give.

Yes o, let's continue blaming the citizens, while other countries are holding their leaders to task and making sure they deliver.

Nigeria we hail thee - no wonder we are still at this point.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by rusher14: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
ephi123:

Yes o, let's continue blaming the citizens, while other countries are holding their leaders to task and making sure they deliver.

Nigeria we hail thee - no wonder we are still at this point.

Government is a reflection of the people.

Let's stop acting as if we've been quite inventive people over the years.

The simple fact is we've papered over the cracks when the single product of export was at a high price in the international market.

From paintbrush to transformers we import all of it. Heck, we even import rice which would grow naturally in our environment and blame government when it cracks down on such imports.

Nigerians are to blame this includes government but certainly doesn't exclude the citizenry.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by bart10: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a dumb government! Quoting unsubstantiated figures with relish just because some zombies support them.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
rusher14:

Government is a reflection of the people.

Let's stop acting as if we've been quite inventive people over the years.

The simple fact is we've papered over the cracks when the single product of export was at a high price in the international market.

From paintbrush to transformers we import all of it. Heck, we even import rice which would grow naturally in our environment and blame government when it cracks down on such imports.

Nigerians are to blame this includes government but certainly doesn't exclude the citizenry.

Very easy to say. A person sets up a manufacturing plant, powers it all day using generators, pays ridiculous interest rates on a loan and eventually manages to manufacture a good. Of course, the cost price would be far more expensive than an imported one. As long as basic infrastructure is not being provided, the government should take the FULL blame. Eod. Why do we have a government?
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by buJu234: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
How?

show us detailed plans; corresponding Policies & actions...

if not its same Old story of VISION 2020...

Thank u
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by googlepikins: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
RentALodge:
7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan? For where? A man who hates democracy will never achieve anything under democracy. Mark my word and mark today. Not that I don't mean well for Buhari or Nigerians, but I saw tomorrow and I have seen the foot steps of Nigeria politicians and what they have, nothing absolutely nothing.

I said this last year November that Buhari foot print I'm seeing will make PDP look saintly, people unleashed their anger on me and asked me to join train of change. I told them that the change they voted for wont be seen under Buhari, the change they asked for will turn and the opposite is what they will get. Today they have seen it clearly. Nigerian politicians are good in promising the masses heaven and earth and masses are good in hearing what ever rubbish politicians tell them and they can endure till eternity yet no hope.

No one can protest in Nigeria. Every body seems comfortable, APC has made PDP look saintly and people are now asking Buhari if this is the way to fight for corruption while some are busy stealing pot of soup as a result of hunger. Return Nigeria to the way you met it and go to Duara and fight your corruption with your kinsmen, Buhari want to avenge what Nigerians deed to him for loosing 3 times in election.

He will keep promising Nigerians and the gullible ones will keep believing him until get zoom off aso rock. Mark my words.
niggar trust me, you're not wise at all. How can you be using a business username to comment on political issues. Are you dumb?
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by rusher14: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
ephi123:

Very easy to say. A person sets up a manufacturing plant, powers it all day using generators, pays ridiculous interest rates on a loan and eventually manages to manufacture a good. Of course, the cost price would be far more expensive than an imported one. As long as basic infrastructure is not being provided, the government should take the FULL blame. Eod. Why do we have a government?

Tell me which country generates power for its citizens these are all in the hands of private enterprise.

Government as well cannot force interest rates to be low and no policy directive would make it any less until the citizens themselves find solutions.

The citizens invent and innovative
not government.

Alternate power, alternatives to imported rice, salt and petrol.

The Nigerian citizens expect miracles from 'goverrnment' whilst government's key objectives include but not limited to- security of lives and property, Social Justice, Policy formulation and follow through etc.

I still insist we are not creative and have an overblown idea of the nation in terms of quality.

As long as I would walk into a store in USA, UK and Europe and struggle to find a made in Nigeria product the citizens would be blamed.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
rusher14:

Tell me which country generates power for its citizens these are all in the hands of private enterprise.

Government as well cannot force interest rates to be low and no policy directive would make it any less until the citizens themselves find solutions.

The citizens invent and innovative
not government.

Alternate power, alternatives to imported rice, salt and petrol.

The Nigerian citizens expect miracles from 'goverrnment' whilst government's key objectives include but not limited to- security of lives and property, Social Justice, Policy formulation and follow through etc.

I still insist we are not creative and have an overblown idea of the nation in terms of quality.

As long as I would walk into a store in USA, UK and Europe and struggle to find a made in Nigeria product the citizens would be blamed.

Keep on blaming. Not my headache.

Retrogressive country. Beats me how someone can be defending this govt. You folks will keep retrogressing while other countries are making leaps and bounds in progress. Happy blaming! cheesy
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by rusher14: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
ephi123:

Keep on blaming. Not my headache.

Retrogressive country. Beats me how someone can be defending this govt. You folks will keep retrogressing while other countries are making leaps and bounds in progress. Happy blaming! cheesy

Keep waiting for miracles.

Next government would come - same complaint.

Oil cannot be our ticket out of woods. The alternatives are found by people not government.

So cheerio on the long wait.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
rusher14:

Keep waiting for miracles.

Next government would come - same complaint.

Oil cannot be our ticket out of woods. The alternatives are found by people not government.

So cheerio on the long wait.

Who is talking about oil? Countries without oil, don't they survive?
Well, goodluck to you guys, I couldn't care less.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by rusher14: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
ephi123:

Who is talking about oil? Countries without oil, don't they survive?
Well, goodluck to you guys, I couldn't care less.

And what do they do different?

They produce.

From America to Norway.

They pay high taxes, the electricity companies are in the hands of private and the tariffs are high.

More than anything they are innovative and quite forward looking.

Nigerians should learn to embrace innovation.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
rusher14:

And what do they do different?

They produce.

From America to Norway.

They pay high taxes, the electricity companies are in the hands of private and the tariffs are high.

More than anything they are innovative and quite forward looking.

Nigerians should learn to embrace innovation.

Yes they produce. They produce because they have business-friendly environments due to the right policies by their governments.

Nigerians should be innovative you say? People still trying to survive under the harsh environment they live in? People spend hours in traffic (I guess that is their fault too right, going by your policy of blame everything on the people), get home no light, to buy fuel is a pain, companies are retrenching. And you are talking about embracing innovation.Yeah, embracing innovation with hunger. Maslow's theory says it all.

As I've said earlier, you are free to absolve the government of all blame. I personally couldn't care less.
Re: FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan by alsudaes1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
mykeljosef:
FTC oooooooh
wow so this is how it feels

on the topic this man is a bloody liar.....

the agric sector is a big scam

my aunty who works here was telling my mom how they will collect loan .have the cash ...they give loan to like 300 farmers loan and go n tell that incompetent thing that they have disbursed the loan to farmers

they did the same wet season ...same thing they are doing dry season

b4 u quote me uselessly

why do you think they have been warning about imminent famine ...

its not coz of weather or the crops didn't grow well

but coz they were never planted in the first place

......naija will see the scam of this government only after they leave

I've heard same too. . .

Money will be disbursed but nothing will be planted angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Will Bounce Back – Bode George Assures / Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Super Good News For Federal Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.