Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is The Cost Of Creating And Running Your Own App? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Cost Of Creating And Running Your Own App? (1109 Views)

Build Your Own App Like Uber- Uber Clone Script / Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running / Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Creating And Running Your Own App? by briyane: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2016
I am a young entrepreneur and I am seriously considering what it will cost me in creating an online application and the cost of running it.

I have very limited computer knowledge but great stuffs which could sell online.

How much of this knowledge do I need?

Guys,
Please, over to you!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Creating And Running Your Own App? by Donald3d(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2016
briyane:
I am a young entrepreneur and I am seriously considering what it will cost me in creating an online application and the cost of running it.

I have very limited computer knowledge but great stuffs which could sell online.

How much of this knowledge do I need?

Guys,
Please, over to you!
When you ask for cost i am assuming in the event you want to outsource the development of the online application :
The cost depends on various factors , how quickly you want it done ,and most importantly THE FEATURES of the online application .

If you want to do it on your own there are various ways of achieving this :
Of course you have to lean programming
But the type of language is the thing ,there are various server side languages , there are languages that have steep learning curve but if you want to be up and running in no time i suggest the following configuration

HTML + CSS +PHP

OR

HTML + CSS + PHYTHON +DJANGO
Re: What Is The Cost Of Creating And Running Your Own App? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Am assuming what u need is a web app....

Building a "solid web application" is not something u can just learn (from zero to pro) to do and be able to do it on ur own in a couple of weeks. U will need experts on that and the cost will depend majorly on the features of the app.

Get in touch with web developers and discuss this...

(1) (Reply)

Failed To Write Core Dump. Minidumps Are Not Enabled / Oau Eportal Is Very Embarassing / I Can't Solve This... HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.