Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Pitter-patter (raped In The Rain) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Pitter-patter (raped In The Rain) (1061 Views)

The Rain - A Story By Ucmacanthony / The Rain (Short Story) / Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pitter-patter (raped In The Rain) by PenAStory: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/11/28/the-pitter-patter-tolulope-esho-thiorlu/

It rained heavily that night. The darkness was so thick it was almost impossible to make out the feature of anything. I walked quickly, with my feet floating across muds that were like teary eyes on the ground till I got to the bus station. The bus had not arrived yet, and I had to wait for it. Luckily for me, there wasn’t any crowd waiting for the bus; only a few drunken men chatting in endless jokes to the pitter-patter of raindrops; and an old woman followed by a svelte damsel, probably age fifteen or sixteen. The damsel was wearing a short purple gown and brown sandals. She wasn’t coming from home, I thought. It seemed she had gone for a party, gotten drunk and lost track of time like any normal teenager these days.

This was the first Friday night in three years that I didn’t attend a party to find a Sheila to shag. Seeing this damsel now made me bit my lip. I began to imagine how pleasurable it would be to have my dick in her mouth like a fat toothbrush. She caught me staring at her and frowned; her forehead creased. I chuckled. What a naive child, I thought.

“Excuse me, young man,” the old woman faced me.

“Yes, ma,” I answered in the most polite voice I could fake as I walked closer to her.

“Sorry, this girl is trying to get to Aguda… Do you know the place?” She asked.

A surge of happiness soaked my damp shirt and trousers. I had thought the girl came with her grandma, but oh goodness.

“Yes, when the bus comes tell the driver to stop you at Rainbow, you might see a bike going straight to Aguda.” I told her. As I spoke to her, I could see how shy she was: she kept looking at the ground, nodding her head to confirm what I said like an almost lifeless lamb.

“Thank you, my son,” the old woman appreciated me, patting my back with her right hand.

Two circles of light flashed on us, and a creaking sound brought the bus towards us. We all made our way inside. I sat next to the girl and the old woman.

“You look dashing by the way,” I whispered into her left ear. She didn’t respond, instead she just looked away, ignoring me. I felt pissed, but I tried to control myself. Who the Bleep does she think she is? I have bleeped girls far finer than she is. Bleep it! I didn’t allow the anger in me to overflow; I covered it up with the lid of a synthetic smile.

Few minutes later the driver halted at Rainbow gate, and immediately, she got down, thanking the old woman before she left.

How rude! She didn’t even thank me for giving her direction! My anger intensified. I decided to stop at the next bus-stop; it wasn’t at all far from Rainbow gate. I began walking again under the rain, desperately hoping to find her. She didn’t seem like the smart street like girl. I finally got to Rainbow gate. Only a few bike men parked their bikes in front of the gate.

“Oga, excuse me, sir, no vex sey I disturb you. I dey find my sister, one girl wey wear purple gown com dis place now?” I said to one of them.

“Yes, she talk say she dey go Aguda for Island. Shey we get Aguda for Island? She no sabi where she dey go at all, I tell her make she call person. She no know road.” From the way he spoke, I knew he was from the north, yet he knew Lagos more than the girl, who might have been born and bred in Lagos.

I smiled. Tonight was just getting better.

“Where she dey?” I asked

“She go meet the gateman for this estate…”

My heart skipped, and without another word I banged on the estate gate. Few seconds later, a very dark head peeped out after opening the small gate, shouting “who is there?”

“Where is the girl?” I don’t understand why that was the first thing that came to my mind. The man should be in his late thirties. He was holding a pistol and a torchlight as he stepped fully out of the gate.

“And who are you?” He asked.

“My uncle,” I heard a thin voice say from his behind. The man let her out and eagerly, she rushed outside.

“Are you ok?” I asked her, holding her hand. I noticed her hair was rough like she had been struggling. She nodded, looked down, and started crying.

“You slowpoke! What did you do to her!” I grabbed the man’s neck, and he struggled for freedom, almost choking.

“Nothing… I swear…” He panicked.

I felt he was lying, and got pissed the more. I fed his face with my fists, and kicked him in his pants, hoping to burst his balls. He fell, groaning in pain. Damn! It would be very easy to rob this estate with such a weak gateman, who could hardly defend himself.

“Come with me,” I grabbed the girl’s hand, and we walked away until we finally got to a nearby bus station. I checked the time. It was 1am already. We would hardly see a bus at this time, and no one was around anymore after we had walked for a while. The girl began to sneeze, although the rain had reduced to sprinkling drops.

“Sorry dear, what’s your name?” I asked

“Lisa Okere. Thank you for what you did. He didn’t actually do anything. He was begging me to stay and I didn’t.” She answered not even looking directly at me.

“Sorry dear,” I hugged her. My heart beat faster and faster as I could feel the small of her premature breast. Right there, the beast in me stood hard in my pants and my hands moved slowly downwards, touching her butt. She jerked off, but I dragged her back.

“Leave me alone!!!” She began to cry. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

“Shhhh…be a good girl…” I whispered, biting her ear. Her eyes became clouded with tears. She struggled as I covered her mouth with my left hand, grabbed her waist with my right hand, and took her into a bushy area beside the road. I flung her down to the grassy ground, where I could pin her well.

“If you keep quiet, I will let you go…” I told her. She didn’t seem interested in my terms and conditions… So when I let go of her mouth, she screamed. I was angry that she liked being rude to me. I slapped her so hard that she bled from her nose…

“Fucking keep quiet!” My scream ate her scream. She started crying as I pulled up her gown, pulled down her pants, and choked her mouth with it.

I removed my belt, pulled down my trousers and boxers to expose my almighty demon of a dick. Oh, how I loved my little monster! It always knew what it wanted. I think the demon scared Lisa for she started struggling again, and was about to remove her pants from her mouth, but I stopped her and tied her hands with my belt.

There was no welcoming romance before I buried my demon into the grave between her thighs. She wasn’t all that tight, after all. I moved in and out fast, then faster and faster and faster, feeling the heat even in the cold air. Lisa had stopped fighting which was a good thing for me as it gave me easy room to pleasure myself over her body.

Bleep! It was heaven!

I tore off her gown from the neck to expose her beautiful breasts. She wasn’t even wearing a bra. Anyway, I had no time to think why, I grabbed her firm, fair oranges, and pressed them soft.

“Ah, Lisa…” I sighed into the silent ears of the night.

Satisfied, I came out of her. I didn’t bother to cum like I had done for quite a number of girls, whose names I couldn’t even remember. I let my lips brush over her nipples gently, then my mouth sucked her breasts one by one… Her body tasted sweet, serene and smooth. I couldn’t restrain myself from going in again, even with her nipple still in my mouth.

This time I went in slowly, enjoying the pleasure from the surface of her pussy. I soon got bored of the slow motion, and I delved deeper and faster. And faster. Faster. Faaaaaaaaaasteeeeeeeer.

“uhmmmmmmm uhmmmmm,” My moaning reached a high musical note. I soon came out, and released cum all over her body…

Now, my chest had stopped beating faster than normal. I felt satisfied. I stared at poor Lisa. Her eyes were red and swollen for she no longer had any more tears to she. Wet sand filled her scattered hair. She looked like shit. I removed the pants from her mouth.

“It’s almost 4, you might see a bus now,” I smirked at her.

All she could do was stare at me.

“Say something!” I commanded her. Silence. Nothing came out of her mouth.

“I said say something!”

Still nothing.

“Lisa…”

She kept staring at me with cold eyes. I touched her face. She was gone. Her body was just lying there like a deserted dustbin. Fear gripped my body without giving it another thought I began to walk away quickly from the sin I committed.

It started raining again, splattering with larger drops of water like beating drums to folk songs. I didn’t care much about the rain again has my steps quickened, I managed to see the road

“You!” He called at me, I stopped to turn back, there he was looking at me, his face beaming like he had won a lottery

“Who…are…you?” My voice shivered, he smirked “Are you afraid?” He came closer, without thinking I began to run, I couldn’t tell if I was running fast enough until i felt a sharp blow hit my head, I landed on the floor, without recovering, the blow came again and hit my balls, I screamed, the pain like pouring acid on one’s flesh.

“Shhh..be a good boy and I will let you go” he whispered into my ears.

“Who the hell are you? Just tell me what you want,” I cried. He was laughing, a crooked hoarsely laugh.

“Isn’t this fun?”

We were on the side of the road, few cars passed flashing their lights yet I couldn’t make out his face. My head was still spinning a million stars, slowly I drifted away into the darkness of the universe. In the universe, I watched Lisa kneel in my front with my genital in the warmness of her mouth as she sucked slowly, massaging the cork with the tip of her mouth, she sucked deeper arousing my sensitive, I pushed her head continuously front and back to quicken the pace.

“Ouch!” She bit me and that was when my unconscious became conscious, I woke up on the side road, my drunk self staring at a crowd that were anticipating if I was dead or not on a bright Saturday morning. The way it all began I could not remember.

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When I Found Love / Cost For Love / [STORY]:- Pastor’s Second Wife – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.